Photo

Am i the Only one who think the Impound System is Great

71 replies to this topic
BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:31 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 17 February 2014 - 12:36 PM.

@MatajuegosWe arent enemies (infact i dont have anything or hate anyone in the forums).Niko Vercetti, Official General and LSPD are My Buddies although we love arguing :) and these 3 guys are the few cool people in the forums since i joined :)

Dignity and sense aren't members on these forums, man. 

What? Sorry i dont get what you mean.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

Wait a second, how is V realistic? Have any of you drove a car in that game?

I didn't really mind the fact that you couldn't save your own cars, tbh. Cars aren't supposed to be enjoyed in GTAV, they're just a cheap tool to get from one side of the map to the other. 

I miss the IV days, when I would hop into the Infernus I had parked outside my safehouse, and go max speed along Plumber's Skyway, weaving through traffic and trying to get to max speed.

Can't do that in V. There's no satisfaction. You reach max speed in one second, you can turn like 90 degrees whenever you want, nothing is special. High-speed freeway driving isn't for supercars and skilled drivers, it's for any old sh*t car and any old sh*t driver.

I didn't mind the car storage issue, the only problem was there was nothing rare or interesting to keep.

So you only use driving to prove V is unrealistic?

V is plenty unrealistic, but it also has some very realistic elements.

Case-in-point: Health. You don't have much of it lol.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

I didn't really mind the fact that you couldn't save your own cars, tbh. Cars aren't supposed to be enjoyed in GTAV, they're just a cheap tool to get from one side of the map to the other. 

I miss the IV days, when I would hop into the Infernus I had parked outside my safehouse, and go max speed along Plumber's Skyway, weaving through traffic and trying to get to max speed.

Can't do that in V. There's no satisfaction. You reach max speed in one second, you can turn like 90 degrees whenever you want, nothing is special. High-speed freeway driving isn't for supercars and skilled drivers, it's for any old sh*t car and any old sh*t driver.

I didn't mind the car storage issue, the only problem was there was nothing rare or interesting to keep.

Yeah the Driving is so arcade-like but as an HD Era game is still grounded in Realism.Did you even read my last post where i list most of the Realisms?

Having a few realistic elements does not make a game realistic.

Saints Row let you pull up to a drive-thru for a burger and a drink, that doesn't make it realistic.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

So you only use driving to prove V is unrealistic?

V is plenty unrealistic, but it also has some very realistic elements.

Case-in-point: Health. You don't have much of it lol.

True talk.but not just "some" actually GTA 5 expanded the HD Era's Realism.I list most of the Realistic features in the previous page.But yeah the Health Regeneration was Unrealistic and Saint Rowish.I would love if they keep the Health Regen but tone it down more for future GTAs,maybe instead of a 50% refill it should be 20%.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

@Lazyboy
I get you point bro.but what you just said was on in the 2nd game,and even the way it was implemented wasnt so developed unlike in GTA 4 were you get into a Burger Shot and buy food or SA.the 3rd and 4th game didnt have that.But Realism has been part of GTA for a long time even with all the chaos and craziness that is still in the games unlike Saints Row that went Over-the-Top.With Next-Gen Most Game Franchises would embrace Realism to a greater Extent,i.e.GTA,Mafia,Sleeping Dogs,Assassins Creed,CoD,Battlfield etc.but i cant say the same thing to Saints Row (it never had one bit of realism and will never have it).

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:37 PM Edited by Militia, 17 February 2014 - 04:38 PM.

Sweet, an entire page and a half on realism....Yawn

On Topic: Like I said in the past page before all the nonsense emerged, the impounds work great....If you know how to use them.  It's that simple.

Not sure why there is like 100 replies of nonsense, especially half of it dealing with another game, other than GTA, and GTA V.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

On Topic: Like I said in the past page before all the nonsense emerged, the impounds work great....If you know how to use them.  It's that simple.

Not sure why there is like 100 replies of nonsense, especially half of it dealing with another game, other than GTA, and GTA V.

Great Comment bro.I dont even know why someone brought up Saints Row,it not like i am saying "GTA Clone".But yeah I am sure with next-gen Hardware the Impound would be more advanced.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

It is a great system.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:29 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 11 March 2014 - 12:29 PM.

Lol i never thought this thread will ever exist anymore....Damn it been a long time :)

@mariana
True,It sure is a great system :)

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Lol i never thought this thread will ever exist anymore....Damn it been a long time :)

@mariana
True,It sure is a great system :)

...if it was a list like the special cars in your garage...

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

Great Comment bro.I dont even know why someone brought up Saints Row,it not like i am saying "GTA Clone".But yeah I am sure with next-gen Hardware the Impound would be more advanced.

Great comment bro.... 

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Great comment bro.... 

Lol too much Sarcasm :) but if not then cheers ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users