Photo

apartment

22 replies to this topic
judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

I currently live in del perro heights. 205k. I have had weazel plaza 101 but that was when I had recieved all them millions. Moved back to del perro when it was taken away. Ive also lived in the apt near the marina for a short while. Liked it alot. But only 6 car garage wasn't enough. I want to move again. I really like 3 Alta st 57. Partly because you can't see the building site in 57 but mostly it just seems better location. Just wondering what other people's opinions are on this one ?
Also do sandkings scratch the roof on Alta st. Garage roof ?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

What.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

All 10 garage interiors are the same

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

Except the locations :p

I'm really happy with my Del Perro apt, love the location... LSC is close by, 2 tank spawn points in the neighbourhood, inner city is close

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

I abandoned my apartment and now I live in my 10 car garage. I love it cos when I join a session, I just pick my ride and continue with whatever sh*t I'm doing for the day. Dont even need to shower, it's overrated. There's plenty of pools in Rockford hills to wash my dirt away....

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

why would you want to move out of del perro...

apart from getting the roof of my sandking scratched everytime, its a great location.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

I abandoned my apartment and now I live in my 10 car garage. I love it cos when I join a session, I just pick my ride and continue with whatever sh*t I'm doing for the day. Dont even need to shower, it's overrated. There's plenty of pools in Rockford hills to wash my dirt away....

Haven't seen my apt for a while now, true... always spawn in garage

But keeping my apt because of the Heist Room (for when ever we're gonna need it)

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Haven't seen my apt for a while now, true... always spawn in garage
But keeping my apt because of the Heist Room (for when ever we're gonna need it)

OH sh*t!, I totally forgot about the heists. I'm currently low on cash so I'm gonna have to earn some $$$ quickly before they come out. Thanks for the wake up call. :turn:
  • NaLLe00 likes this

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

why would you want to move out of del perro...

apart from getting the roof of my sandking scratched everytime, its a great location.

It's not that great. I've lived in both and the views are utter crap. Has any 1 got/lived in 3 Alta st 57 ? I've git 80k. How much more will I need to trade my del perro against it

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:51 PM Edited by saintsrow, 16 February 2014 - 12:52 PM.

I live in Alta 57 and I like it fine.  As you say, there is no ugly view of the construction.  I like the view to the south, with the bridges, and the sunlight comes in the windows. 

EDIT:  I had a Sandking for a while in the Alta garage, and one night it was dancing like crazy.  Looked like the GTA SA hydraulics gone wild.  I got it on video. 

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:56 PM Edited by PSgtaplayer1, 16 February 2014 - 01:02 PM.

3 Alta St. Apt. 57 is a great apartment!! (Not because that's the apartment I use)

I'll give some reasons:

1. You live near an Ammunation store (useful for getting ammo)

2. You live near a Clothing Store. Not exactly a place people regularly go to, but at least it's within reach. (I forgot the store name, but it's near Franklin's first safehouse) 

3. You live near a Los Santos Customs. That's very useful since it's probably the most visited place in all of Los Santos.

4. You live near 2 Convenience stores (useful if you're low on snacks)

5. The garage has 2 entrances (not literally) - you can go through the main street or go around the back (if you're coming from the San Andreas side) incase there's a player/cops camping around the corner. 

6. You live near a parking garage. Now, before anybody bashes on this, parking garages are very useful for evading cops quickly. Just alternate ramps when going up and then jump off the ramp at the top. Guaranteed way to get the cops off you

7. You live in the Downtown area of Los Santos!! Okay not exactly helpful, but you're pretty much in the middle of the map

8. You live near the docks helipad area. So if you call Pegasus for a helicopter, it'll spawn near your house

9. It's cheap compared to other apartments. Bang for your buck! 

Downside:

1. There's no view (just a construction site)..but nobody really stays in their apartment for a long time anyways. So there's practically no downside to this! :)

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Is it 100 % confirmed that we need the "heist room" in our apartments?

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:23 PM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 16 February 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Is it 100 % confirmed that we need the "heist room" in our apartments?

I can't find the R* message about the Heist Room / Planning Room but they said only high end apartments will have such room and you will need it to plan out the heists in the future (they said this even before GTAO launched iirc)

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

I believe you need the heist room to host the heist.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

Alta apartments are the best location wise.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

I downgraded to a 10 car garage in Cypress Flats. I lived in Weazel 101 before that, my first and only apt. But it's turning into Eclipse slowly. The garage cost me nothing after the sale I actually made 60k. I like the peace and low key tranquility, and it is a stones throw away from the Merryweather helipad and dock

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

Damn I remember when I first started playing GTA:O. Getting that 80 grand to grab the cheap apartment was cool. Me and my friends all went inside like 'YEAH LET'S HIT THE BONG LULZ' and pissed around with the shower room for ages doing dumb sh*t. Now? Well, that magic has been lost and that is quite sad lol.

I own the most expensive one in Eclipse towers, it's quite cool but there is not really anything too close but the shops and LSC are a quick drive away so it isn't the end of the world.

Long story short, the apartments are cool but I want a mansion.

• NaLLe00 likes this

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

I live in Alta 57 and I like it fine.  As you say, there is no ugly view of the construction.  I like the view to the south, with the bridges, and the sunlight comes in the windows. 

EDIT:  I had a Sandking for a while in the Alta garage, and one night it was dancing like crazy.  Looked like the GTA SA hydraulics gone wild.  I got it on video. 

Thanks. I'll do a few missions n sales then trade my del perro for alta 57.

3 Alta St. Apt. 57 is a great apartment!! (Not because that's the apartment I use)

I'll give some reasons:

2. You live near a Clothing Store. Not exactly a place people regularly go to, but at least it's within reach. (I forgot the store name, but it's near Franklin's first safehouse) 
3. You live near a Los Santos Customs. That's very useful since it's probably the most visited place in all of Los Santos.
5. The garage has 2 entrances (not literally) - you can go through the main street or go around the back (if you're coming from the San Andreas side) incase there's a player/cops camping around the corner. 
6. You live near a parking garage. Now, before anybody bashes on this, parking garages are very useful for evading cops quickly. Just alternate ramps when going up and then jump off the ramp at the top. Guaranteed way to get the cops off you
7. You live in the Downtown area of Los Santos!! Okay not exactly helpful, but you're pretty much in the middle of the map
8. You live near the docks helipad area. So if you call Pegasus for a helicopter, it'll spawn near your house

Downside:

1. There's no view (just a construction site)..but nobody really stays in their apartment for a long time anyways. So there's practically no downside to this! :)

The construction site is only visible in apt 10 of Alta. You can't see it in apt 57 I don't think. Think I'm moving tonight. If I do I'll update and give my feedback. Thanks who replied. On Xbox

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Thanks. I'll do a few missions n sales then trade my del perro for alta 57.

I'll give some reasons:

Downside:

The construction site is only visible in apt 10 of Alta. You can't see it in apt 57 I don't think. Think I'm moving tonight. If I do I'll update and give my feedback. Thanks who replied. On Xbox

Oh yeah. My mistake. I pretty much lived in apt 10 for sometime in the past and the view may have stuck onto me. Anyways, no one really stays in their apartment long enough to even care about a nice view.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

The Alta 10 apt. also has a view to the street in front of your garage, which can be helpful if there's campers waiting for you.

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

I bought it. 3 Alta street apt 57. I'm happy with it. I Do like the garage entrance, n the view lol

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

It used to be very peaceful down here on Alta st., but lately I've noticed much more chaos.  I think the neighborhood is going downhill...

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

There is usually a tank on that street... still I get a lot of kills at the top of my garage. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users