Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does prostitution legalize in your country?

26 replies to this topic
Donald_Duck_ GTA5
  • Donald_Duck_ GTA5

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

In Singapore,prostitutions are legalized,$50 -$150 per shot :lol: 

The famous Geylang Road Red-light district.

2nk2k4x.jpg02.jpg

DSC_7999_large.jpg

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Per shot? How many shots are in a woman?

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Y'knahmean?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

In America, it's up to the individual states to determine if it's legal or not. So far, the only state that allows prostitution is Nevada.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:15 AM Edited by Werebot85, 16 February 2014 - 01:41 PM.

Prostitution is illegal in South Africa, but it remains common throughout the country. Decriminalization of prostitution has been actively discussed and considered over the last few years though.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

Prostitution is illegal here in Bahrain. I believe it's the same in all of the Middle Eastern countries. I could be wrong, though.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

In Denmark, prostitution is legal.  Moreover, so is having sex with animals.  Strangely, however, there are no animal brothels in Denmark.

• Moonshield likes this

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Lux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

Per shot? How many shots are in a woman?

I think he means that you get a gun with one bullet (one shot) for $50-$150 to kill the prostitute afterwards.

Preusse
  • Preusse

Auf zum 4ten Stern!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Legal in Germany. The most famous red-light district here is the Reeperbahn in Hamburg.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Big Homie

• The Connection
  • Finland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Way too expensive, those are GTA high. Can You dicker down to 10-20$?

• Th3MaN1 likes this

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:02 PM Edited by F4L?, 16 February 2014 - 01:03 PM.

In Australia half of the country has legal and regulated prostitution the green section.
The other half prostitution is legal, but brothels are illegal and it's not regulated the blue section.

Prostitution_in_Australia.png
Making it illegal isn't going to change anything so i'm glad it's legal here, I've never visited one, i'd be interested to try though.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by stu, 16 February 2014 - 01:20 PM.

The UK is weird with prostitution. It's legal but a lot of things associated with it are illegal so we kind of have a split personality with it. You can't run a brothel and you can't be a pimp. They basically take away all the fun stuff and just leave us with the boring sex. I don't think you're allowed to advertise it in a public place either.

The local hoe hangout spot in my city is in a car park round the back of Staples. Which is handy because it means I can get my printer paper and sexual gratification in one convenient place.  

• epoxi, MIGta and RiaJay21 like this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

In my home state of Ohio, it is illegal. Doesn't make a difference though, East Cleveland is full of prostitution. My dad works undercover arresting them.

Mpower
  • Mpower

OJ

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Kill the prostitute and get your money back. Problem solved

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

In my home state of Ohio, it is illegal. Doesn't make a difference though, East Cleveland is full of prostitution. My dad works undercover arresting them.

Undercover.......................................................yeah........................................................................right. :whistle:

• Th3MaN1, poklane and I<3GTAV like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

Kill the prostitute and get your money back. Problem solved

:^:

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:53 PM Edited by WhatsStrength, 16 February 2014 - 10:56 PM.

Doesn't some of the revenue generated go back to criminals? Forgive my ignorance on the subject, I just find it despicable that pimps are getting paid to put women out on the streets for sex. I wouldn't mind as much if it was just a woman on her own or was consenting to it, but I think there have been issues with human trafficking in the business also.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Doesn't some of the revenue generated go back to criminals? Forgive my ignorance on the subject, I just find it despicable that pimps are getting paid to put women out on the streets for sex. I wouldn't mind as much if it was just a woman on her own or was consenting to it, but I think there have been issues with human trafficking in the business also.

Yeah, I would think so. Large parts of prostitution are controlled by criminal organizations.

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by bikerman3, 16 February 2014 - 11:27 PM.

I think it's legal in Canada 

ivpanzer
  • ivpanzer

assassin

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by ivpanzer, 17 February 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Legal or not is a work.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:55 AM Edited by gtamann123, 17 February 2014 - 02:56 AM.

I wish it was legal on the federal level jere in the US and not just Nevada. I would rather be able to visit a brothel in my own neighborhood than have to go to another state. Or take a drive across the border to Canada. It really is frustrating for forever alones. For us to have sex we either have to travel long distances or risk being arrested.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:43 AM

Illegal in Norway :) Thank god for that, there is a lot of prostitution now, I can't imagine how sketchy the streets would be if it was legal :O

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

If their age is on the clock,They aren't old enough for the cock.
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

Seriously, if you get caught doing this sh*t in the UK, a dozen of police will pounce on you!

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:00 AM Edited by Svip, 17 February 2014 - 10:01 AM.

If their age is on the clock,They aren't old enough for the cock.

So 13 is fine?

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Lux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

^ In some countries it is: http://en.wikipedia..../Age_of_consent

As disturbing as you might find it, some people are mature enough to engage in sexual activities at that age and setting a definite age limit is somewhat arbitrary considering that not all people are all equally prepared for these things (some people are irresponsible even though they are above the age of consent). That's why I think we should teach children about sex and contraceptive methods at an early age, because some of them will decide to have sex regardless of what the law says (I was one of those children), and they should be prepared. Of course, consent laws are most useful in protecting children against sexual abuse, so there's a lot that can be said about that as well and I don't have a definite answer, but consensual sexual activities between children of similar ages shouldn't be seen as a crime.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

^ In some countries it is: http://en.wikipedia..../Age_of_consent

As disturbing as you might find it, some people are mature enough to engage in sexual activities at that age and setting a definite age limit is somewhat arbitrary considering that not all people are all equally prepared for these things (some people are irresponsible even though they are above the age of consent). That's why I think we should teach children about sex and contraceptive methods at an early age, because some of them will decide to have sex regardless of what the law says (I was one of those children), and they should be prepared. Of course, consent laws are most useful in protecting children against sexual abuse, so there's a lot that can be said about that as well and I don't have a definite answer, but consensual sexual activities between children of similar ages shouldn't be seen as a crime.

I agree with this guy, although I do agree with and age of consent, but more for sex with adults.

It's essential that kids get thorough sex education at a young age, because like this guy says, if someone's going to have sex, most of the time the law won't get in the way, so it's better that they know what they're getting into. However, I'd say sex before puberty, even with someone a similar age, is too young.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

In my country, Prostitution is not ilegal, however, pimps and mafias who force women to work for them are prosecuted and put in Jail. Prostitution is not considered a job in Spain so, Prostitutes can't be registered in the Social Security. Which actually can be a good thing because you don't need to pay any taxes and can set yourself the price you want to charge your customers however, you will not have a pension when you retire.

In France prostitution is illegal, so many Spanish businessmen, decided to build big brothels near the border with France and win a lot of money... They did.

1356366067490paradisenochedn.jpg

1363946560771.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users