Songs you REALLY hate

81 replies to this topic
ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

actually some people develop their own taste instead of parroting others their entire lives

I have to agree on here. I've grew up listening to mostly pop music (BSB, Westlife, Cyndi Lauper, etc.) and a little on rock music so there's no doubt before that my music was also pop. Been a fan of mainstream pop musicians (I don't want to enumerate, kinda feel guilty of listening to it). However, ever since joining the forums (wherein most members are of heavy metal fanaticism), changes began to flourish inevitably and now I distaste pop music nowadays (except Lady GaGa, and J-Lo though).

Also I listened to some heavy metal music back in the day with mostly Ozzy Osbourne, Deep Purple, Metallica, Motley Crue, Anthrax, and Iron Maiden so it's not really that difficult for me to have a transition. Since then, I appreciate more of heavy metal (and later on extreme metal) and rock music these days now, never again would I go back listening Justin Bieber or One Direction or Selena Gomez or Nicki Minaj or Lil Wayne's rap trash music. Never.

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:00 PM Edited by Eminem!, 22 April 2014 - 12:13 PM.

All Justin Bieber songs!

Tell me I'm original

• Mister Pink likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Autobahn

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

People complain about JB a lot but I never hear his songs. 95% of the time, I'm controlling what I listen to. The other 5% is listening to my friends music. I couldn't actually tell you the name of one of his tracks, nor do I know the name of any of his tracks. Actually, his name comes up more, when people complain about him than actually press. So, I'd wish people wouldn't give him the time... maybe we'd hear less of him haha.

Anyway, Happy by Pharrell Williams is ear-gratingly annoying. 

BlackFlagged
  • BlackFlagged

Reference Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Leona Lewis' Keep Bleeding.

Music, as a whole, died in 1994. Kurt Cobain died and Justin Bieber was born.

Eris
  • Eris

Look back and laugh

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

Bleed Love is awesome shut the f*ck up.

Geth
  • Geth

財閥

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

Not much music annoys me, but music 'fans' like this do. 

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

What those fans of 'thou shall not be named'? Please I've had enough of flame wars from those fags who continue to 'worship' him as something of a godfather.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

Well I mean being as Cobain's style was jacked from The Melvins and The Melvins still exist...

The Melvins is great by the way.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:15 AM Edited by Danz., 25 April 2014 - 03:15 AM.

I dislike any song that uses the word "nigga" more than once, basically every rap song from this generation.

And also every current pop song.

Geth
  • Geth

財閥

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

What those fans of 'thou shall not be named'? Please I've had enough of flame wars from those fags who continue to 'worship' him as something of a godfather.

What do you gain by calling Justin Bieber a 'fag'? Why is he a 'fag'? Is he a fag because you saying he is gay? He's not gay. If he was, would that be a bad thing? Why do you use this word negatively?

What has Justin Bieber done to you? Did he come in your house and set fire to your collection of metal records and say 'You can never listen to this bullsh*t again!' and then hand you his discography to play on repeat? Not just that but he hypnotised you to only listen to his records forever so it was impossible for you to listen to anything else?

If this has happened, you still only have half a case for hating Justin Bieber. I think you may have some masculinity issues. 

Eris
  • Eris

Look back and laugh

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:01 AM

I dislike any song that uses the word "nigga" more than once, basically every rap song from this generation.

Is this too much?

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

Death/Heavy and many of the sub-genres of metal music.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

Nothing you should hate about Death Metal and Heavy Metal, you need to explore it further, I was initially offput by the genre, it's meant to be extreme, that and nothing more, the whole concept of Death Thrash, Black Metal, Grindcore is that it pulls out all the stops when it comes to music having sonic limits. It's not horrible by that measure either, it's loud, fast and exciting by nature.

As far as one of the worst offenders, this guy's daughter keeps his name eternally alive. But the song was the first thing I hated about the family...

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

I f*cking HATE this song

This song's pretty sh*t too. I've had some friends who listen to it as well. 

This song's pretty horrid: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=524Tf0dNRNw

Might post some others later.

• Danz. likes this

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:29 PM Edited by Slamman, 25 April 2014 - 03:31 PM.

What's wrong with Chicago, or Metallica's Master of Puppets, for that matter?? Honestly they don't get copious amounts of radio playback, for one thing. They aren't the most repeated airplay tunes.

I agree that discardible pop music is where most of the trash lies, and I think you can blame record producers and managers for these 'manufactured' artists who are just a blight on the music landscape

Geth
  • Geth

財閥

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

What's wrong with Chicago, or Metallica's Master of Puppets, for that matter?? Honestly they don't get copious amounts of radio playback, for one thing. They aren't the most repeated airplay tunes.

I agree that discardible pop music is where most of the trash lies, and I think you can blame record producers and managers for these 'manufactured' artists who are just a blight on the music landscape

It's weird because you seem to have an issue with everything being posted that is rock inclined, metal, classic rock etc. Do you think it is above the same criticism as hip-hop and RNB?

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:04 PM Edited by Danz., 25 April 2014 - 10:13 PM.

What's wrong with Chicago, or Metallica's Master of Puppets, for that matter??

I don't think there's anything wrong with Chicago, the band itself, but the song "If you leave me now" gets very annoying after listening to it for more than 3 times in a row and it's totally Rockstar's fault.

Is this too much?

aM6QbmW.gif

Burn the monster who created this atrocious noise that he called music.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You sing about breaking faces! LCHC!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by B Dawg, 25 April 2014 - 10:06 PM.

Man what? That is one of Metallica's best f*cking songs ever. Beautiful solos. You sure you posted in the right thread?

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

those fags

Delightful. You were obviously dragged up through a gutter to find such language acceptable in modern society.

FJN0EWN.gif

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

Official MST Taxi Driver

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:02 PM Edited by darthvader20011, 03 May 2014 - 07:31 PM.

ALL (BUT ALL) love dance songs made by people from my country, I hear them on ALL channels and radio posts over and over, those type of songs are just a sh*tload and songs with Justin Bieber, all of girls from my class are listening to him in the art hour. Also those songs also from my country named 'Manele'. There are just people singing about love and their money and cars over and over.
I am feeling better now :D

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users