Songs you REALLY hate

81 replies to this topic
TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Born in sin, COME ON IN.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Just as the title states, what songs do you really hate listening to and why.

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

I don't really have songs that i really dislike. I really don't like listening to today's pop music or Todays rap music which i seriously cannot stand.

• B Dawg, Witchking Of Angmar and Danz. like this

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

EVERYTHING that has Nicky Minaj, Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne on it.

• Street Mix, B Dawg, TJGM and 5 others like this

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:44 AM

EVERYTHING that has Nicky Minaj, Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne on it.

Pretty much it. ^^

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

My Humps: Black Eyed Peas

One year at cancer camp (we went on a river trip we did a full week of white water kayaking or was a blast, this song was probably played once a hour for a week it drove me nuts I Seriousky wanted to take my kayak paddle and smash the CD player.
  • ShadowDog94 likes this

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

My Humps: Black Eyed Peas

One year at cancer camp (we went on a river trip we did a full week of white water kayaking or was a blast, this song was probably played once a hour for a week it drove me nuts I Seriousky wanted to take my kayak paddle and smash the CD player.

BLASPHEMY! That song is great :D

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:32 AM Edited by ShadowDog94, 16 February 2014 - 03:48 AM.

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines.... it was alright when it first came out but then it got overplayed to death and I just can't stand it anymore. And that's not including the absolute CRINGEWORTHY video...

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:29 PM Edited by Strange Town, 16 February 2014 - 10:30 PM.

Pop or rap songs

• Crazyeighties likes this

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:24 AM Edited by The-King, 19 February 2014 - 06:24 AM.

Pop or rap songs

Aren't you so f*cking edgy.

I think just about the only artist I'm completely unwilling to give time is Bruno Mars because he's an enormous f*cking tool. Spotify for awhile insisted I listen to a commercial for one of his latest songs and I just couldn't understand how anyone found any appeal in his brand of bland bullsh*t.

• GTA564 likes this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:42 AM

Pop or rap songs

I think just about the only artist I'm completely unwilling to give time is Bruno Mars because he's an enormous f*cking tool. Spotify for awhile insisted I listen to a commercial for one of his latest songs and I just couldn't understand how anyone found any appeal in his brand of bland bullsh*t.

I'm all of a sudden bad just because I hate repetitive songs which all it takes is beats and rhyming? No. I prefer real instruments.

My favorite genre is classic rock. Call me old then. Lots of people here must hate it but I move on unlike you.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:30 AM

Most songs in mainstream modern pop or rap. Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Lil Wayne and all those annoying acts. Also most of these Dubstep songs gives me headaches.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

Pop or rap songs

I'm all of a sudden bad just because I hate repetitive songs which all it takes is beats and rhyming? No. I prefer real instruments.

My favorite genre is classic rock. Call me old then. Lots of people here must hate it but I move on unlike you.

I'm six years older than you friend, though I fail to see what age has to do with it, and yes, it is bad. You're eschewing entire genres of music because of immature preconceived notions perpetuated by ignorant assholes spouting bullsh*t rhetoric about genres they don't understand. I used to be like you for a year or two in high school when I thought only liking metal made me better than everyone else, then I realized every single kind of music is great in it's own way for it's own reasons, every genre has it's greats and it's bottom feeders and instead of generalizing entire genres of music you should judge on a case by case basis and listen without bias.

• PreciousWall, Ermac., Ferocious Banger and 2 others like this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Broadcasting live from my mom's basement.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Most of AC/DC. I've always liked rock music, but I can't stand any of their songs besides TNT.

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

Pop or rap songs

I'm six years older than you friend, though I fail to see what age has to do with it, and yes, it is bad. You're eschewing entire genres of music because of immature preconceived notions perpetuated by ignorant assholes spouting bullsh*t rhetoric about genres they don't understand. I used to be like you for a year or two in high school when I thought only liking metal made me better than everyone else, then I realized every single kind of music is great in it's own way for it's own reasons, every genre has it's greats and it's bottom feeders and instead of generalizing entire genres of music you should judge on a case by case basis and listen without bias.

So I can't hate a genre of music just because "every music is good"? Not in my world, in yours. It's called opinion.

A person's taste of music is based in what he/she heard when growing up. As a kid my parents used to put rock songs, then I grew up liking those songs. I'm not obliged to like all genres. If I hate it, too bad. But I percieve them as repetitive songs, whether you like it or not.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

and anything by Billy Joel or Bruce Springsteen, generally. 

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

Pop or rap songs

So I can't hate a genre of music just because "every music is good"? Not in my world, in yours. It's called opinion.

A person's taste of music is based in what he/she heard when growing up. As a kid my parents used to put rock songs, then I grew up liking those songs. I'm not obliged to like all genres. If I hate it, too bad. But I percieve them as repetitive songs, whether you like it or not.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I grew up hearing f*cking Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys on the radio every ten minutes. I hated them then and I hate them now. I never heard a single metal song until I was like fifteen, which is my main genre now. Stop pulling sh*t out of your ass.

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

Pop or rap songs

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I grew up hearing f*cking Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys on the radio every ten minutes. I hated them then and I hate them now. I never heard a single metal song until I was like fifteen, which is my main genre now. Stop pulling sh*t out of your ass.

Just because you had a different experience than mine I'm stupid? You fa**ots need to stop acting smart. Go listen to your Justin Bieber and leave me alone.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

Just because you had a different experience than mine I'm stupid? You fa**ots need to stop acting smart. Go listen to your Justin Bieber and leave me alone.

Realest sh*t I've ever heard on these forums. Respect.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

He just called  you a fa**ot lol. 

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by rawrsnar, 25 February 2014 - 08:02 PM.

Ok, I'm not going to say I hate all electronic/dubstep/whatever you want to call it because I don't know much about the genre. But damn, some of those songs are just freaking annoying as f*ck and give me a migraine. I mean cmon.

But electronic music that isn't overly loud, mindless and annoying is fine by me.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

I've hated most pop music for a few years and have always hated dubstep.

I also hate country music, but Jake Owen gets a pass. He's groovy for some reason

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Um.. All Aqua songs.. Just bad memories, yuck.

Also, 'Walk of Life' by Dire Straits, f*ck that crap.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Justin Beiber (Period)

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

gaddafi's Libyan songs gotta be the worst.

followed by IM KEWL BETCH COM AND KES ME AS NO BETCH Egyptian songs....:barf: (but at least some Egyptian songs are really awesome :p unlike gaddafi's stupid songs :sui:)

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Born in sin, COME ON IN.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by TheGreenSadler, 27 February 2014 - 01:18 PM.

I guess it is time to add my input.

I cannot stand Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye. Everything about that song is f*cking annoying. The music, the lyrics, the sound of Gotye's voice, all of it.

And most country songs, especially Florida Georgia Line's Get Your Shine On. F*ck it.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

I guess it is time to add my input.

I cannot stand Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye. Everything about that song is f*cking annoying. The music, the lyrics, the sound of Gotye's voice, all of it.

And most country songs, especially Florida Georgia Line's Get Your Shine On. F*ck it.

this is for you. 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

I will slit my throat if I have to read one of you socially backwards 14 year olds talking about 'pop/rap music these days.' Your inability to spend more than ten seconds looking for decent popular music isn't my fault and I shouldn't be subjected to it.

f*ck this topic.

• Kippers and Eris like this

Liteskeen Facebutt
  • Liteskeen Facebutt

fredo in the cut, thats a scary sight

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

Usually I hate those corny, white people pop songs with usual blabber about partying. Or a tryhard white bitch that wants to be different from the rest of the music industry, like Taylor Swift or that Lorde bitch. I hate anything from Avenged Sevenfold, their sh*t is so cringeworthy. Also I hate most of Queen's music. I just simply find it dull, and Bohemian Rhapsody sucks in so many ways. It's my opinion so shut up. Drill music here in my state of Illinois, coming from the Southside of Chicago, I'm actually from Stockton, CA. But anyways, Drill music..... It's not that hot. I mean Chief Keef is cool and sh*t but I'm tired of the fags trying to be like him. Like stop..

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

thank you guys for reminding me.

this bitchass stupid SOSH ROMANSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so-called queen of romance Alesa or whatever the f*ck her name in English. ONE song that I like about her. rest? worst (Arabian/Egyptian) singer ever.

:die:

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by Marwin Moody, 01 March 2014 - 01:17 PM.

".... and Bohemian Rhapsody sucks in so many ways. It's my opinion so shut up."

Will you please elaborate? Educated musicians the world over agree it's a beautiful song, and I suspect that much like I did, you hate the song just cuz.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users