Photo

Breaking News; Massacre in Los Santos

32 replies to this topic
theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:11 AM Edited by theGypsy, 16 February 2014 - 02:42 PM.

February 14th 1929 – Los Santos California

Reports are coming in of suspected gangland style killings in lower south east Los Santos on Friday, outside of the popular club; the Vanilla Unicorn. Found shot to death were 5 members of the notorious North Side Irish gang, with another taken to hospital. The gang is lead by the infamous Bugs Moran, but at this time it is believed that he was not among the victims. When questioned at the hospital, gang member Frank Gusenberg would only say, “I'm not talking”. He died a short time later.

Police are saying that it was likely a hit organized by known gangster Al Capone and former members of the Egan's Rats gang. Witnesses report seeing what appeared to be police on the scene leading the gangsters out of the club shortly before the shooting. At this time it is believed that the police that were observed were in fact, some of Capone's gang members.

More details to follow as we get them.

Click here to watch with full sound (makes the whole thing work)

A huge thanks to all the forum members that pitched in and of course the Queens of the Damned crew as always. It was a whole bunch of fun to do and once again folks, there are no limits to the GTA V sandbox. The only limits are your imaginations folks.

Cast;

Zoobz
BlueMike
PANiCATTACK3R
Keuthonymos
Roxas

Girlybird

Nato

Skiddy

Bubble Crunch

Vince

l33tmaster9

Twities

Rapid

Wanes

If anyone has cool ideas of other things we can do, please do post 'em. It's a ton of fun getting the gang from the boards together for these.... good times my friends... good times...

• return-to-innocence, doublehelix, ZeusMowat_278 and 16 others like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

Los Santos is a city in San Andreas, USA.
There is no California.
  • Tabula Rasa, Eddie_INTV, JKan420 and 2 others like this

doctorpanda
  • doctorpanda

I'm fully qualified, I swear.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:21 AM

Nicely done!

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

There is no California.

lol... thanks for that. uhm....

Nicely done!

Thanks for coming out to help... was a fun time.

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Sorry, I didn't see it..

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:26 AM

Very nice, good watch.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:26 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 16 February 2014 - 01:27 AM.

EDIT: Wrong thread. Again. What the hell?

• Tritium likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

There is no California.

lol... thanks for that. uhm....

Nicely done!

Thanks for coming out to help... was a fun time.

No problem, also it would've been cooler and more accurate if the whole video was b&w.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:28 AM Edited by blackmyst, 16 February 2014 - 01:28 AM.

Wow, how creative and original. Hope you get plenty of views! 

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:28 AM Edited by theGypsy, 16 February 2014 - 01:31 AM.

Very nice, good watch.

Well, I've only been here a short while, but it's been a great way to meet and play with many of the members from the forums. Fortunately, their not really dead... all is well.

Wow, how creative and original. Hope you get plenty of views! 

Cheers. Don't really care about the views tho'... gots me a REAL job/life. It's more about creating some memories with the gang from here... (instead of the usual "ripping each other to shreds' that seems to go on in most threads).

When the DLC came out on Thursday, some of the board members I play with started thinking about what we could do with it. Given that it was named after the actual event, we thought it would be something fun to re-enact. Afterwards, we just went on a rampage as usual.

• rob602pa likes this

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

good job dude.  :^:

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

Thanks man, just havin' a wee bit o' fun with the new stuff. Beats bitchin about sh*t.. Am I right?

• ChrisV likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Dammit gypsy you ended the video as soon as i pulled my mini-gun and killed everyone XD

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

Dammit gypsy you ended the video as soon as i pulled my mini-gun and killed everyone XD

Ha ha ha ha.... sorry I didn't have ya in the list of 'actors' - just added. I forgot to take a screen of the peeps there. Fixed.

U coming to the GTA Olympics today mate? Not sure how many more we have left in us (running outta ideas)... so ya might wanna drop in.

• wanes likes this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Crew Founder/Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

Nice job gypsy, next time I want my own trailer tho

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

Ha ha ha ha.... sorry I didn't have ya in the list of 'actors' - just added. I forgot to take a screen of the peeps there. Fixed.

U coming to the GTA Olympics today mate? Not sure how many more we have left in us (running outta ideas)... so ya might wanna drop in.

yeah i'll be on today.

elless777
  • elless777

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

Clever. Good for you.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

yeah i'll be on today.

Ok m8... I added ya to the list of participants..

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Such an awesome video & greatly done. I Love Mini movies made with the GTA Games, I wish I could be part of something epic like this 1 day. 

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:35 PM

That was awesome!

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:47 PM Edited by theGypsy, 16 February 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Such an awesome video & greatly done. I Love Mini movies made with the GTA Games, I wish I could be part of something epic like this 1 day. 

Well, I did post a thread in the 'meet ups' section before we filmed (and had a big ass graphic in my sig lol). So, just be sure to watch that section of the boards more. It started with the 'Old Mans Crack' challenge here on the boards and then evolved to the GTA Online Olympics series. It's more about just doing some fun stuff with the forum members and getting to meet them outside of the boards. All just for sh*ts and giggles.

BTW we're running round 5 of the Olympics today, if yer interested the sign up thread is in my siggy

Thanks for the luv, appreciated...

That was awesome!

Cheers... it was a TON of fun to make really... we just had to do something with all the new stuff. Seemed fitting.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Musket Marksman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

I hope this very well made video teaches people something, I know many people were confused about what the Mafia had to do with Valentines day.

But which lucky person was Frank Gusenberg? :p 

• GrandTheftBatman likes this

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

That was really cool! very well done

I noticed that one of the dudes had a shotgun rather than a thompson, when they were lined up on the wall though 

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:03 PM Edited by theGypsy, 16 February 2014 - 04:04 PM.

I hope this very well made video teaches people something, I know many people were confused about what the Mafia had to do with Valentines day.

But which lucky person was Frank Gusenberg? :p

Ha ha ha ha... well, we didn't go as far as actually giving the actors names from the original, and in truth, we obviously deviated a fair bit from the story. But I tried to keep the essence of it. I think the truly unlucky one's would be the guys that got shotties to the face and were "barely recognizable". As U might have noted, at the end I tried to add a little context. Doesn't hurt to teach a little.

For those that don't know, here's the Wiki page on the actual event; http://en.wikipedia....'s_Day_Massacre

That was really cool! very well done

I noticed that one of the dudes had a shotgun rather than a thompson, when they were lined up on the wall though 

Yes, in fact... read the link above. They pulled out shotties after they used their Thompsons... we just adapted a bit. Weren't trying to be completely historically accurate. Just having some fun brother

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

Really nice!

the one part I didn't like however was when the massacre occured, one of the mobsters was moving and using a shotgun.

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

Good job, only bugged by the los santos, california thing, but really cool

iainspad
  • iainspad

(Sorry for bad grammar I'm at kfc)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:31 PM

Director don't know sh*t about San Andreas. Other than that, rad as f*ck!

manutd36
  • manutd36

Manutd36

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

So people in 1920's America walked around with name tags above their heads, eh

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Jk, nice vid, very well done.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Notoriously Punctual

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Good job to all involved.

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Thanks, good job!

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Really nice!

the one part I didn't like however was when the massacre occured, one of the mobsters was moving and using a shotgun.

Thanks, and again.... as stated above. See the Wiki page. After using their Thompsons they did indeed pull shot gun the victims. So, we decided to go with one of each. And again, not really trying to actually have a historically accurate event... was just fer fun. We're not the 'role playing' crowd... just some forum peeps having a bit of fun.

Director don't know sh*t about San Andreas. Other than that, rad as f*ck!

Yea, again man... not trying to be sticklers with it. Just having some fun man. We didn't take it seriously, others shouldn't either. I have been corrected once already... duly noted sir.. Thanks tho... was fun (ok, was 'rad' maybe? lol.. I am way to old to know what that even means)

Good job to all involved.

Thanks Coin... was a bunch of fun with the gang from GTAF. Always is. It's back to the GTAO Olympics today...

Thanks, good job!

Cheers... glad ya enjoyed...

And hey peeps, as I mentioned this was just something fun to do. I work in web design/dev and have the tools on hand for makin vids... so we do. BUT, we don't take any of it seriously. It's not meant to be historically accurate or anything like that. Aight? Just sh*ts and giggles cause we can. Some of the gang from the boards thought it would be fun, so we did it.

• iainspad likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users