Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anders Breivik wants to play "better video games" in prison...

122 replies to this topic
gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

It would be pretty cool if they got bad guys and put them on an Island and they had to kill each other for a tv show, just like those movies (battle royale, the condemned, hunger games and many more) or had some gladiator arena and the had to battle 1v1.

Let like 20 death row inmates battle it out in an Arena hunger games style. And the winner gets his freedom. Under certain conditions of course. I'd watch that sh*t.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:38 PM Edited by ShadowDog94, 22 February 2014 - 05:39 PM.

It would be pretty cool if they got bad guys and put them on an Island and they had to kill each other for a tv show, just like those movies (battle royale, the condemned, hunger games and many more) or had some gladiator arena and the had to battle 1v1.

Let like 20 death row inmates battle it out in an Arena hunger games style. And the winner gets his freedom. Under certain conditions of course. I'd watch that sh*t.

No, the winner would be directed into a room believing he has won his freedom, only to find himself gunned down by the families of whatever victims he has killed/raped etc. That would be infinitely more satisfying. Of course they would have to cover it up from future combatants so they still believe they will win their freedom if they are the last one standing.

• CatDog96 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

No, the winner would be directed into a room believing he has won his freedom, only to find himself gunned down by the families of whatever victims he has killed/raped etc. That would be infinitely more satisfying. Of course they would have to cover it up from future combatants so they still believe they will win their freedom if they are the last one standing.

Yeah that would be better I guess. But yeah you would have to maintain the illusion they get ser free in order to keep the games interesting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users