23 replies to this topic
MrHaynes1980
  • MrHaynes1980

Just some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

I have a 10 car garage with 9 fully upgraded cars I have
Washington (very first car, introduction race)
Elegy RH8
Bifta
Infernus
Cheetah
Entity XF
Adder
Comet
Roosevelt

i have no clue what to get to complete my car collection. So what is the best car for my complete collection. I'm thinking the z type but I don't know.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

Carbonizzare.  Nothing compares to it's engine sound, looks, and all around performance.

• Luuk' likes this

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Not just any car. A good car.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Dank

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Too many supercars,
Get a SUV or an Sedan. Or at the least an Coupe.

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:51 AM

i have an idea, something simple maybe? if so my suggestion is my number one car in "single player" the oracle, its great fun nice accelaration followed by the "vip" look.

good luck

hobs.

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:37 PM

What a boring car collection. Get a muscle car or SUV in there, a dominator or a gresley.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:08 PM Edited by Smartpride, 17 February 2014 - 01:09 PM.

Get a faggio, ride it and show people your middle finger, dat awesome style you have. Actually, get dominator, sentinel or JB700 instead.

x_CrazyBuns_x
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Actually suprised you don't have a Sultan in there, they seem to be getting rarer lately, but yesss need a car for every occasion, why not try the Hearse? >:3

cookiemonster79
  • cookiemonster79

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

Carbonizzare.  Nothing compares to it's engine sound, looks, and all around performance.

I agree with this, plus it is a hardtop convertible which is awesome.

• Luuk' and MetalMilitia89 like this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

[...] Or at the least an Coupe.

''An couple''? Are you French or something?

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

I have a 10 car garage with 9 fully upgraded cars I have
Washington (very first car, introduction race)
Elegy RH8
Bifta
Infernus
Cheetah
Entity XF
Adder
Comet
Roosevelt

i have no clue what to get to complete my car collection. So what is the best car for my complete collection. I'm thinking the z type but I don't know.

The z type is horrible. I would go with the Coquette. Not the most expensive so at first glance it can seem bad...but after you fully mod it, it is one of the best cars in the game.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by killahmatic, 17 February 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Everyones opinion will be different, of course. I'd say Stinger/Monroe. Classic cars are my favorite but the Carbonizzare is nice too if you like modern. I go for style more than speed/handling.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

My opinion is better than all your opinions!  :lol:

Idk why these topics exist.  Play the game, find a car, mod it, store it.  Don't bother coming to ask everyone's opinion on cars cuz you'll get the usual nonsense like "SUV's are the worst."  "Super Cars are overrated."  "Awful collection, get this instead."  All of this is child's play and nonsense if you ask me.  Best to rely on YOURSELF and don't bother anyone with this stuff as nobody will agree, especially on GTA Forums.

Imo, Super Cars are NOT overrated.  The people saying this most likely can't drive well so therefore they crash into everything cuz they can't handle the speed.

I look at looks, AND all around stats, including engine sound.

Oh what do you know, not only me, but two others here said Carbonizzare.  It's not a Super either, it's a Sports.  Even though I think the sh*tty Bullet, Super should be a Sports and the Carbonizzare, Sports, should be a Super.  These classes don't even make sense, tbh.

Oracle, Felon, F620, Cognoscenti Cabrio, Zion, and Exemplar are all nice COUPES in GTA V.  See, I don't JUST think of Supers/Sports, I own them ALL...

• Luuk' likes this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

Idk why these topics exist.  Play the game, find a car, mod it, store it.

Imo, Super Cars are NOT overrated.  The people saying this most likely can't drive well so therefore they crash into everything cuz they can't handle the speed.

I don't know why they do either. Do people really need help with something as simple as picking out a car? Its game. Pick what you like. If you dont like it, pick another one, etc.

As for super cars, they are absolutely overrated, and my driving ability has nothing to do with it. I can drive a super car just as well as any other car, and suggesting that to be the reason of thinking they're overrated doesn't make sense to me. My problem is that nearly every single super car is insanely ugly because their built for speed instead of style. I just can't stand the way they look. Everyone has their opinion though.

BigCheng
  • BigCheng

Little Seoul 14K

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:07 PM Edited by BigCheng, 17 February 2014 - 11:09 PM.

Get a Merryweather 4x4  :evilgrin:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by Militia, 17 February 2014 - 11:13 PM.

Idk why these topics exist.  Play the game, find a car, mod it, store it.

I don't know why they do either. Do people really need help with something as simple as picking out a car? Its game. Pick what you like. If you dont like it, pick another one, etc.

As for super cars, they are absolutely overrated, and my driving ability has nothing to do with it. I can drive a super car just as well as any other car, and suggesting that to be the reason of thinking they're overrated doesn't make sense to me. My problem is that nearly every single super car is insanely ugly because their built for speed instead of style. I just can't stand the way they look. Everyone has their opinion though.

Lol, tbh, if the car literally became invisible and I couldn't see it whatsoever, I'd STILL pick it over another slow car.  When driving something other than a Super, Sports, Sports Classic, Coupe, or Motorcycle, I just can't stand it.  I can't deal with anything slow.  It's a big map, and I want to get to point A to point B as FAST as I can, regardless of looks.

And all the regular cars in the game look like real life cars that everyone and their neighbor has, it's quite boring.  SUV's on the road are hogs and get in my way! = )  Thanks for Franklin's Special Ability to slow down time while driving I don't run into all these morons sitting at red lights and turning in front of me for no reason.  I'll take an invisible FAST car over a plain old slow box car any day, tbh.

It's all about speed for me.  You cannot possibly tell me an Entity is slower than a Baller or anything like that.  I refuse to drive a slow box.

• Luuk' likes this

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

Get the rat loader while it and it's mods are still free. It's the best looking, fastest, and best handling vehicle in the game!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:31 PM Edited by Militia, 17 February 2014 - 11:32 PM.

Says who?  ^^

Opinions, man...Best handling, fastest?!  Give me a break, LOLOLOL

• Luuk' likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

I'd get a Dominator as I love the car and its the first vehicle I ever got online.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

You should get a Futo.

Man, those things are nice, speedy little riceburners.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

Get a Monroe. Just a great all around car. It will never leave my garage.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

I'd always recommend the Lampadati Felon. It's four door so it's good for doing jobs in where you want to get a group of you in one car. Handles well, and quick, especially if you mod it out right.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:07 AM

Oracle 2, Carbonizzare, Vacca, Monroe, Coquette are all good options. ^^

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

I agree that sound is beautiful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users