8 replies to this topic
MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

MissionClosed.png

I got this last night after coming out of a Crystal Clear Out III. Is this something new??? Ive never been unable to start a mission regardless of what time it was.

Also not that even though Im not able to step into the circle and start the mission, I could open my Pause menu and start the same mission from the Jobs list without a problem.

Anyway wondered if anyone else ever saw this.
  • Gasmasks likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Happens with a few missions, most notably Coveted. :p

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

What the hell? I've never seen that. I wonder if it is a crappy way to slow down mission farming by locking them to certain times during the game day? 

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by AmbientZed, 15 February 2014 - 07:15 PM.

I knew it, it was too good to be true, here come extreme cooldown times for the missions in 1.11

YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS BAD?

HERE COME THE CASH CARDS TO FLOOD THE UNIVERSE, BETTER STOCK UP AND RUN BOIIIII

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

Yup, happened to me a couple of times.  Stop doing the same mission over and over.  Since I started switching things up it hasn't happened.

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

What the hell? I've never seen that. I wonder if it is a crappy way to slow down mission farming by locking them to certain times during the game day? 

yeah that sounds like rockstar

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Been like that.  Happens all the time with Coveted.  Just access it through the pause menu and you can play it.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:02 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 15 February 2014 - 09:03 PM.

I don't understand how people find enjoyment with repeating the same mission over and over again. I hate doing it lol, even with Rooftop rumble, but each to their own!

It is a good idea to add mission cool downs though because it stops people from repeatedly doing the same mission over and over again, I am in favour of this but I don't care either way because I don't grind the same mission so it doesn't affect me *shrugs*

Never encountered this before so I credit you OP, good find mate.

Also why is it everybody's character looks good with a Fedora apart from my character? :S I would love to wear one but on my character it makes him look like an Amish farmer in a suit when I am not trying to go for this look. Why? Oh why?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 15 February 2014 - 09:50 PM.

I don't understand how people find enjoyment with repeating the same mission over and over again. I hate doing it lol, even with Rooftop rumble, but each to their own!

The need to be efficient, aka best income per hour. Not too many missions are great. If you are to choose between 15k each 10 minutes and 12k each 5 minutes, you would really want the 12k. The more you go astray from the "5 minutes" or whatever your best time is, the more money you will lose. Unless you have a 6 minute mission to alternate :)

This is getting ridiculous, to limit the amount of times one player would so a mission, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users