Photo

what you think about money cuts?

8 replies to this topic
Tuco Salamanca
  • Tuco Salamanca

Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by Tuco Salamanca, 15 February 2014 - 06:47 PM.

i think its perfectly fine because 2 weeks after the start of gta online every kid had a fully modded chrome adder and billions and billions of cash. if youd would start now you could be very proud of having an appartment after 2 weeks. everyone now hates rockstar because they want to sell shark cards but i really dont think that they are greedy like EA or Activision. i dont like shark cards either but atleast you cant buy RP. so now i have to work very hard play good and need to have some skill to earn real money. and that makes alot more fun than having everything glitched in 2 weeks. 

what do you think about this? i would respect your opinion, but i would appreciate if you would respect mine too.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

Cash cards are no longer a problem with me since they made it easier to make money for everyone else.

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

doing co-op missions feels more fun now,I've done every single one of them 20 times still can't get enough.

And yes OP those cash digits finally have a new meaning

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

To each their own op.

I've had everything since the launch. All the Pegasus vehicles I wanted and all the cars that I wanted modded to my liking. I grind my way up to 100 when criminal records was paying 4k-5k rp per lap and I was lucky enough to have been giving millions during my experience by random hackers. I got put in the cheaters pool for 2 months after sharing a large bounty but now that I'm out, I'm sitting on 7.7 million and STILL having a great time.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

In Serious Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

tuco you should blow yourself up, just like your uncle did...

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Well said OP. Personally I've never understood peoples animosity towards R* in regards to cash cards. They're a business afterall that's paying employees to work on this game. 

tjor24
  • tjor24

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

Cuts? I'm lost here. They seem to have bumped up mission payouts. 

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

i think its perfectly fine because 2 weeks after the start of gta online every kid had a fully modded chrome adder and billions and billions of cash. if youd would start now you could be very proud of having an appartment after 2 weeks. everyone now hates rockstar because they want to sell shark cards but i really dont think that they are greedy like EA or Activision. i dont like shark cards either but atleast you cant buy RP. so now i have to work very hard play good and need to have some skill to earn real money. and that makes alot more fun than having everything glitched in 2 weeks. 

what do you think about this? i would respect your opinion, but i would appreciate if you would respect mine too.

Fa cough?

• SIM-1 likes this

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

Well said OP. Personally I've never understood peoples animosity towards R* in regards to cash cards. They're a business afterall that's paying employees to work on this game. 

I have two reasons:

1) selling cash cards creates a conflict of interest. If you can earn enough $ while playing there is no need to buy their cash cards therefore creating a real incentive for R* to limit mission/race/etc payouts.

2) by you purchasing in game $ with real $ R* is getting money for nothing (and probably chicks for free ). If they wanted to earn our $ legit they should charge for NEW content they create (cars, new mods, guns, missions etc)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users