Quantcast

» «
Photo

We need more/new Military options! :D (My first post)

110 replies to this topic
BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Just be patient people. Wait until the PC version comes out. We'll see all the cool stuff that should have been in game from day one.

This!

PC version would be so awesome :D

Just like this , with the apache mod in gta iv

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

camo clothing and some better weps for fighting tanks and stuff? now that i can totally understand, but for you guys wanting more military vehicles and junk? as i said earlier, you need to talk to the makers of these military games and request they make bigger free roam maps for you. after all this is GTA last time i checked. although i am beginning to wonder these days.  :lol:

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

Simply put... I agree.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

yes, just what needs to be done. more military options for a non military game. i'm all for it.  :blink:

open world more fun to play in? why of course, it wouldn't make sense any other way. sounds like makers of BF, CoD and other military games listening to their consumers is what this game really needs IMO.  :lol:

Its not that, in my last post, besides the last two options, everything I listed is already in the game, and/or was in the BETA, so it was rockstar already planning it, it just didnt make the cut. Thats why it would be great as DLC

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 11 March 2014 - 09:58 PM.

Also

-Ability to Lay down while Firing a Weapon
-Button to open the back door on the Titan & Cargobob instead of having to punch/slam it open.

These ideas I like.

Why would you want military gear though? This is not a war game with soldiers and army's, this is a gangster game with murderers and thieves.

A heli with the same gunpower as the Lazer would be OP.

Another jet to the military base wouldn't hurt though.

There already is an army in the game, we don't need players as soldiers too.

This. let's keep it gangsta, that criminal element, that's what made a billion in 3 days.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

yes, just what needs to be done. more military options for a non military game. i'm all for it.  :blink:

open world more fun to play in? why of course, it wouldn't make sense any other way. sounds like makers of BF, CoD and other military games listening to their consumers is what this game really needs IMO.  :lol:

Its not that, in my last post, besides the last two options, everything I listed is already in the game, and/or was in the BETA, so it was rockstar already planning it, it just didnt make the cut. Thats why it would be great as DLC

i understand what you were saying, i was aiming at these people who are wanting more military vehicles that really don't need to be in game. my mistake for not being totally clear it seems.  :lol:

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

i understand what you were saying, i was aiming at these people who are wanting more military vehicles that really don't need to be in game. my mistake for not being totally clear it seems.  :lol:

You could argue that we don't need any more supercars either. In fact, we only have a military jeep, truck and tank. That's about it regarding ground vehicles. Not that much, if you ask me (And don't you dare counting the Merryweather Mesa as military vehicle). SOmething like an APC or military patriot would round things up IMO. And since R* has already made a models of an army Patriot, Hunter and Hydra... I say throw 'em in :D

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

It would be awesome.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

I actully agree with you on that, some people asking for sh*t like a drone, javlin, more war based weaopns, etc. Its not what GTA is about lol

• 8up local likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

You could argue that we don't need any more supercars either. In fact, we only have a military jeep, truck and tank. That's about it regarding ground vehicles. Not that much, if you ask me (And don't you dare counting the Merryweather Mesa as military vehicle). SOmething like an APC or military patriot would round things up IMO. And since R* has already made a models of an army Patriot, Hunter and Hydra... I say throw 'em in :D

yes i could argue that we don't need more supers, but for that matter we also wouldn't need any more other vehicles period, there's enough already. i should have been a bit more clear on this part, i just don't think there really needs to be more military vehicles with shooting capablities.

also if your going to add the hydra in the wish list then you should add the lazer, buzzard and whatever the LSPD gun chopper is called into your original military list, so it would be more than just the three ground vehicles you pointed out making it 5 military vehicles overall then (6 if you add in the LSPD gun chopper). if theres no shooting capablity then yeah i have no problem with it.

personally i'd rather be able to crouch and or lay down way before more military vehicles that can shoot are added. 

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

since R* has already made a models of an army Patriot, Hunter and Hydra... I say throw 'em in :D

That right there! is why I created this thread haha, thanks for saying it in a better way man

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

personally i'd rather be able to crouch and or lay down way before more military vehicles that can shoot are added. 

Mentioned that in the OP

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

Such an uberduplicatedthread

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:52 AM

?

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

?

Don't you know german? noob

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

OP, dont listen to people who say "RP in Bf or Cod" or "We have enough stuff" blah blah blah, personally, they should add the jumpsuits that merryweather have but with Different camos from Digital to the old regular 2004 Camo. They have the Hunter(Apache/Havok mix) but not added yet. We have the Crusader, because I dont think a Humvee would work really unless its just for passangers. If we do it wilk be limited to a few clothes and like a heli and a jet. Possibly new guns, like the SCAR, or weapons the US Military uses now.
  • GKS Sahara likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:04 AM

?

Don't you know german? noob

No, I don't actually, excuse my ignorance.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

How would you guys think military gear would be used in a possible rumored Hiests update for Update 1.12?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

-- snipped quote --

This. let's keep it gangsta, that criminal element, that's what made a billion in 3 days.

The promise of gangsta, and the over-hyped promises of what GTAV and GTA0 would be like, based on the trailers and tidbits of ambiguous Rockstar marketing, is what made a billion in 3 days. 

What we actually got were overpowered tanks. 

I think that the GTA0 map and game engine processing are stretching the console performance to the limits, and the game would totally bog down if full military functionality were included - just not practical.  Rockstar should put future effort into making the original game better - better missions, more gameplay functions, better story and characters.  Forget the military crap. 

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

^ smh

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None