Photo

Post 1.10 Patch | Unlimited Money | +/- 100,000 Per Transacation

34 replies to this topic
sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by sSphInXx, 15 February 2014 - 06:52 PM.

Introduction:

Thanks to DaPrince for helping me test this today.

This tutorial will show you how to make money in GTA Online after patch 1.10

You will be able to sell a vehicle from your garage without loosing it and be able to repeat this method as many times as you wish consecutively without waiting the 48 mins.

Tutorials like this are NOT delaying heists...I don't care what you say. Blaming the delay of heists on threads similar to this is like speaking to a woman who's been raped and telling her it's her fault because of the way she's dressed.

You will need:

• A vehicle from the Legandary Motorsports website - I reccomend the Adder with full upgrades as it goes for around $140,000 - the higher the value the higher the return
  • A pedal cycle - sacraficial vehicle
  • A friend with stickie bombs/tank

Method:

1. Drive out the vehicle you wish to sell
  2. Ask your friend to place sticky bombs on or just around your garage door. The idea is - he needs to kill you whilst you are in the cut scene when exiting so place the bombs with that in mind
  3. Ask your friend to sit in your vehicle
  4. Enter your garage
  5. Select a pedal cycle and exit your garage. You will receive a message that your current vehicle will be lost. Ignore this
  6. Your friend detonates the bomb just as you ride over it or near it
  7. You will die
  8. Upon respawn ask your friend to deliver you the car. They will probably have a wanted level so ask them to exit the vehicle prior to getting in - whatever happenes, you don't need them from this point forward
  9. Drive to LSC and sell check that the vehicle has not got insurance. If it has no insurance, then the glitch has worked.
  10. Sell the vehicle
  11. Call your mechanic and ask him to deliver the vehicle you JUST sold to you. (Not Necessary)
  12. Drive back into LSC and check it has insurance (Not Necessary)
  13. Go to PSN/XBOX store, click on the most expensive shark card, before confirming purchase say out load "LOLZZZZ JUST KIDDIN" and back out (Necessary - if you do not do this, you will get reset to rank 1 and $0) [Rockwheels's idea xD]
  14. Enjoy your money

You can now do the glitch again without having to wait the cooling off period

Troubleshooting:

I have not yet come across any problems with this method, however you do it at your own risk!

Additional Information:

I forgot to add this but it was mentioned in the comments. If you've already sold the car then you will get the amount listed in the title. If you have NEVER sold the car before you should get 50% of its value (upgrades included).

• Clueless Muffin, ryd3r007, mrdiamond666 and 1 other like this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 15 February 2014 - 06:06 PM.

Indeed

Should put in the pinned glitch thread.

KevinRodea
  • KevinRodea

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

You get about 700k for the first time, and then around 100k after each consecutive try.

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Clueless as always...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by Rockwheels, 15 February 2014 - 06:46 PM.

13. Go to PSN/XBOX store, click on the most expensive shark card, before confirming purchase say out load "LOLZZZZ JUST KIDDIN" and back out

Best step ever. I think you should add recommended in brackets at the end of it, because you know, its necessary.

• secrules2 and Zerodragon Z like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

13. Go to PSN/XBOX store, click on the most expensive shark card, before confirming purchase say out load "LOLZZZZ JUST KIDDIN" and back out

Best step ever. I think you should add recommended in brackets at the end of it, because you know, its necessary.

Done xD

• Clueless Muffin likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:11 PM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 15 February 2014 - 07:17 PM.

Im lost.

So Im in my garage. Drive Out. Does friend blow up the car as I drive out the first time?

If no then once I pull out he gets in and I go back into my garage. Then get a bike off the wall. Does friend drive away from my garage area with my car?

Then he detonates the stickys when I am exiting on my screen or his?

Where can the tank be used if he has to sit in my vehicle while I ride out on my bike?

Sorry just trying to make sure.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Im lost.

So Im in my garage. Drive Out. Does friend blow up the car as I drive out the first time?

If no then once I pull out he gets in and I go back into my garage. Then get a bike off the wall. Does friend drive away from my garage area with my car?

Then he detonates the stickys when I am exiting on my screen or his?

Where can the tank be used if he has to sit in my vehicle while I ride out on my bike?

Sorry just trying to make sure.

I don't know how much clearer I can I make it...the steps are all in order...

You need to give your friend the car to look after so it doesn't depawn

Ride the bike out

let him kill you

go and sell the car

The tank can just be parked close to the garage door so your friend crashes into it and dies if you don't want to use the sticky bombs

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Hey man I'm just making sure I knew what I was doing. The order of some of the steps seemed out of place to me. 

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

No worries did it wwork?

ryd3r007
  • ryd3r007

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:32 PM Edited by ryd3r007, 16 February 2014 - 12:46 AM.

Hi anyone want to test this on ps3? leave your psn bellow to add you, or send me a pm with your psn id :)

EDIT: Doesnt work for me, on lsc tell me i cant sell vehicles above 50k :(, i tried with an entity xf.

Card_Dealer
  • Card_Dealer

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

Hi anyone want to test this on ps3? leave your psn bellow to add you, or send me a pm with your psn id :)

EDIT: Doesnt work for me, on lsc tell me i cant sell vehicles above 50k :(

Add me: "Not_Card_Dealer"
I was able to get this working as long as I wouldn't press anything after I leave my garage or respawn. I'll help you with it.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

When I get the car to the LSC it says its NOT insured but when I click to sell it says "Sorry- you can only sell vehicles worth....."

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Clueless as always...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

Done xD

LOL rank 1 and $0; TIME TO GET TO WORK.

RE-7B
  • RE-7B

Annis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by KingCantona, 16 February 2014 - 01:17 AM.

EDIT: Doesnt work for me, on lsc tell me i cant sell vehicles above 50k :(, i tried with an entity xf.

It could be a duped XF from recent times.  I duped an Adder last night (used glitch but kept car) and it could not be sold.

Also the rank reset - legit?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

Of course not :p

____

In terms of the warning not too sure what causes it :(

RE-7B
  • RE-7B

Annis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

Of course not :p

____

In terms of the warning not too sure what causes it :(

Oh ok LOL :)

Dapr1nce
  • Dapr1nce

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by Dapr1nce, 16 February 2014 - 02:13 AM.

Awesome thread bro
It was fun testing this out, wish it was a faster way. I read about another one we can try though.
Da_Legend_08

Introduction:

Thanks to DaPrince for helping me test this today.

This tutorial will show you how to make money in GTA Online after patch 1.10

You will be able to sell a vehicle from your garage without loosing it and be able to repeat this method as many times as you wish consecutively without waiting the 48 mins.

Tutorials like this are NOT delaying heists...I don't care what you say. Blaming the delay of heists on threads similar to this is like speaking to a woman who's been raped and telling her it's her fault because of the way she's dressed.

You will need:

• A vehicle from the Legandary Motorsports website - I reccomend the Adder with full upgrades as it goes for around $140,000 - the higher the value the higher the return
  • A pedal cycle - sacraficial vehicle
  • A friend with stickie bombs/tank
Method:

• Drive out the vehicle you wish to sell
  • Ask your friend to place sticky bombs on or just around your garage door. The idea is - he needs to kill you whilst you are in the cut scene when exiting so place the bombs with that in mind
  • Ask your friend to sit in your vehicle
  • Enter your garage
  • Select a pedal cycle and exit your garage. You will receive a message that your current vehicle will be lost. Ignore this
  • Your friend detonates the bomb just as you ride over it or near it
  • You will die
  • Upon respawn ask your friend to deliver you the car. They will probably have a wanted level so ask them to exit the vehicle prior to getting in - whatever happenes, you don't need them from this point forward
  • Drive to LSC and sell check that the vehicle has not got insurance. If it has no insurance, then the glitch has worked.
  • Sell the vehicle
  • Call your mechanic and ask him to deliver the vehicle you JUST sold to you. (Not Necessary)
  • Drive back into LSC and check it has insurance (Not Necessary)
  • Go to PSN/XBOX store, click on the most expensive shark card, before confirming purchase say out load "LOLZZZZ JUST KIDDIN" and back out (Necessary - if you do not do this, you will get reset to rank 1 and $0) [Rockwheels's idea xD]
  • Enjoy your money
You can now do the glitch again without having to wait the cooling off period

Troubleshooting:

I have not yet come across any problems with this method, however you do it at your own risk!

Additional Information:

I forgot to add this but it was mentioned in the comments. If you've already sold the car then you will get the amount listed in the title. If you have NEVER sold the car before you should get 50% of its value (upgrades included).

ryd3r007
  • ryd3r007

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

Thanks a lot to Card_Dealer, he help me a lot :)

Also if didnt works, buy a new bike.

tetsujyn
  • tetsujyn

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by tetsujyn, 16 February 2014 - 11:33 AM.

When I get the car to the LSC it says its NOT insured but when I click to sell it says "Sorry- you can only sell vehicles worth....."

I was able to sell it once, but now I get that same message.I'm gonna try the All Options glitch, that might work.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

Same here, I can only do it once then I get the "Sorry" message.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

Well Im just gonna enjoy playing for awhile, and just watch this thread until we get a sure fire method established. 

RE-7B
  • RE-7B

Annis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:14 PM Edited by KingCantona, 17 February 2014 - 12:08 AM.

I just did glitch with Adder.  Didn't work, even though it did previously

EDIT worked with XF

ryd3r007
  • ryd3r007

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

I want a partner to do this, my friends doesnt want to use glitches xD, if you are interest we can do 10 and then the other one 10. Thats will be enough at least for today :) please leave your psn bellow or send me a pm.

• RE-7B likes this

MysteriousFortune
  • MysteriousFortune

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

I just want to try at least try a few times. Playing Coverted is getting under my skin... PM me your PSN. I go off PST.

EmptyVoid95
  • EmptyVoid95

Follow me on Bleeter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:34 AM

My friend was doing this but he couldn't sell it. LSC kept telling him he can't sell anything over 50k. Anyone know why?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

Anyone have an answer for Bloodclaw?

I would like to know also

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Blaming the delay of heists on threads similar to this is like speaking to a woman who's been raped and telling her it's her fault because of the way she's dressed.

This Sir is a ridiculous statement to even make as a comparison.

ryd3r007
  • ryd3r007

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:53 PM Edited by ryd3r007, 18 February 2014 - 10:54 PM.

Anyone have an answer for Bloodclaw?

I would like to know also

Like i said on a previous post, try with a brand new bike (i buy the $2k bike), at least thats works for me.

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Nice, hope this works.....

FlashHopper
  • FlashHopper

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:44 AM