Thanks to DaPrince for helping me test this today.
This tutorial will show you how to make money in GTA Online after patch 1.10
You will be able to sell a vehicle from your garage without loosing it and be able to repeat this method as many times as you wish consecutively without waiting the 48 mins.
Tutorials like this are NOT delaying heists...I don't care what you say. Blaming the delay of heists on threads similar to this is like speaking to a woman who's been raped and telling her it's her fault because of the way she's dressed.
You will need:
- A vehicle from the Legandary Motorsports website - I reccomend the Adder with full upgrades as it goes for around $140,000 - the higher the value the higher the return
- A pedal cycle - sacraficial vehicle
- A friend with stickie bombs/tank
- Drive out the vehicle you wish to sell
- Ask your friend to place sticky bombs on or just around your garage door. The idea is - he needs to kill you whilst you are in the cut scene when exiting so place the bombs with that in mind
- Ask your friend to sit in your vehicle
- Enter your garage
- Select a pedal cycle and exit your garage. You will receive a message that your current vehicle will be lost. Ignore this
- Your friend detonates the bomb just as you ride over it or near it
- You will die
- Upon respawn ask your friend to deliver you the car. They will probably have a wanted level so ask them to exit the vehicle prior to getting in - whatever happenes, you don't need them from this point forward
- Drive to LSC and sell check that the vehicle has not got insurance. If it has no insurance, then the glitch has worked.
- Sell the vehicle
- Call your mechanic and ask him to deliver the vehicle you JUST sold to you. (Not Necessary)
- Drive back into LSC and check it has insurance (Not Necessary)
- Go to PSN/XBOX store, click on the most expensive shark card, before confirming purchase say out load "LOLZZZZ JUST KIDDIN" and back out (Necessary - if you do not do this, you will get reset to rank 1 and $0) [Rockwheels's idea xD]
- Enjoy your money
You can now do the glitch again without having to wait the cooling off period
I have not yet come across any problems with this method, however you do it at your own risk!
I forgot to add this but it was mentioned in the comments. If you've already sold the car then you will get the amount listed in the title. If you have NEVER sold the car before you should get 50% of its value (upgrades included).