Photo

Did Cops get Tougher?

17 replies to this topic
PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Did the cops get tougher with the newest patch or is it just my imagination?

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by Mr.Faustin, 15 February 2014 - 05:14 PM.

They've always been tough. You're just crazy.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Well I only get the impression they are more aggressive in chases, both car and helicopter.

Sash
  • Sash

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Define 'tough'. Cops in this game suck ass.

MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

The easiest way to lose the cops is to stay still out of sight. I'm constantly amazed at how long i maintain a wanted level for when i'm trying to drive it off. but when i just park somewhere for a moment and the cops pass me, almost instantly gone. i feel like it's almost science: cops stop looking once they have passed you in an area and not noticed you. like literally one second after they drive past, every time.

dadebluntss
  • dadebluntss

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Enemie in missions seem to be a tad tougher too. 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

i feel their response time have been delayed a bit but once they show, it feel a bit harder, heck yesterday i was in my buzzard with a 3 star wanted and the police helicopter was crashing into me trying to get me to stop.

crazy sh*t.

seen that they added a "friendly fire" kinda option, i still hope they would give us the "no cops" option some time.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

Enemies and cops seem the same to me.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

enemies seem about the same to me, but it kinda seems to me that the police have gotten "dumber", i'm probably just imagining it, but when my friends and i were killing each other, it was pretty easy to evade the cops last nite

MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

also depends if someone is 5 starring it a block away, lol

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Idr them stealing random NPC cars A cop stole a 9f and pitted me, I thought it was just a NPC but when he got out it was a cop and when they are 'searching' for me it seems like they are just going much quicker right towards me.

dOn DaDa ShOttA
  • dOn DaDa ShOttA

JAMESTOWN RANCHO GANG

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

yes they did... we was talking about that in game last night

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

The easiest way to lose the cops is to stay still out of sight. I'm constantly amazed at how long i maintain a wanted level for when i'm trying to drive it off. but when i just park somewhere for a moment and the cops pass me, almost instantly gone. i feel like it's almost science: cops stop looking once they have passed you in an area and not noticed you. like literally one second after they drive past, every time.

Very true. Cop's are easy to lose.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

I haven't noticed the cops seeming any tougher, but it does feel like it takes a little bit longer to lose a wanted level than before.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

I think the AI has been bumped up a couple of notches. They seem more intelligent and won't all let you bottle neck them and slaughter them like dogs anymore. I tried the old trick on Sandy survival and they seem a little less savvy to this there, however everywhere else the npc's seem to have picked up their game and this is a good thing. Cops don't get lost so easily in car parks anymore either. Usually they'd only come up on 4 stars, now they seem to be coming up even on 2 stars. Good, makes it more interesting..

Any of you guys notice this?

When you attack an armoured truck now, if it's in a quiet place you get 1 star, if it's in public you get 3 stars. I have tested this and I know it's true. I attacked it under a bridge, got 1 star, attacked it by the vinewood sign, 1 star. Attacked it by eclipse towers = 3 stars. 100%,

• Blingy likes this

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

I think the AI has been bumped up a couple of notches. They seem more intelligent and won't all let you bottle neck them and slaughter them like dogs anymore. I tried the old trick on Sandy survival and they seem a little less savvy to this there, however everywhere else the npc's seem to have picked up their game and this is a good thing. Cops don't get lost so easily in car parks anymore either. Usually they'd only come up on 4 stars, now they seem to be coming up even on 2 stars. Good, makes it more interesting..

When you attack an armoured truck now, if it's in a quiet place you get 1 star, if it's in public you get 3 stars. I have tested this and I know it's true. I attacked it under a bridge, got 1 star, attacked it by the vinewood sign, 1 star. Attacked it by eclipse towers = 3 stars. 100%,

After taking advice from this forum I shotgunned the back in the Grape seed area and didn't even get a star! Amazing. I got 5 armoured trucks in a row.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

I've only hit one this weekend and it surprised me that I only got 1 star.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Did the cops get tougher with the newest patch or is it just my imagination?

Everything on the ground is pretty much the same as before, however I THINK the heli's got a tad more aggressive, atleast it felt like that earlier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users