Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do people of my same level have so much many and cars?

36 replies to this topic
arhamal1
  • arhamal1

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

So I am on level 23 right now and I have like 23k right now!  :cry: . I was wondering ho w does people of my same level and stuff have so many cars and money, whereas I only have the free car you get when you sign up for Rockstar and something off the street. Please help me with this please, it's annoying!

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

2nd characters have access to the joint bank account. 

• billy-pilgrim and Ezza. like this

sash2k4plus
  • sash2k4plus

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Welcome to GTAO.

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 15 February 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Probably 2nd characters. Or using parents credit cards. 

• darkwar854 and RAS_ZeroZ like this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Cash Cars or the money hack

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Get some friends to play with, you'll get more RP and you'll, in theory, finish missions faster getting more cash into your jeans.

Also learn to grind, grind like a meth addicted stripper workin on a tip so she can buy her next fix....It ain't pretty, but it's what it takes to buy all of the nice things in life.

arhamal1
  • arhamal1

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

I meant money* and dkm but what are 2nd characters?

MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

2nd character is a new GTA Online character, but its bank account is linked to the 1st character you create. People open up a new character and they might have access to the *possibly* millions of dollars the original character has earned.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Hey OP, with a 2nd character you can steal and sell 2 cars every 48 mins, make sure you abuse the sh*t out of that, could make you $19,000 every 48mins if done correctly

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:18 PM Edited by bloatedsack, 15 February 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Get some friends to play with, you'll get more RP and you'll, in theory, finish missions faster getting more cash into your jeans.

This. Once you've got some decent friends, powering through missions is easy. Last night, my usual group played for about 3-4 hours and I left with >300K.

A microphone helps, just learn how to balance it so you're not blasting everyone out and they hate you. 

The "Join Contact Mission" is a good way to find guys doing the good higher missions. 

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

It's not hard to make money in this game OP, just get some higher level friends to invite you to the better paying missions

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

I have lots on Many!

Seriously though do no covet thy neighbors many and cars!

Get out there and play the game rank up and you will earn money you can make 100K plus per hour very easily.

There are about a zillion videos on YouTube explaining easy ways to grind money legit for whatever rank you are. Also like someone above said you can steal a Baller off the streets every45 minutes and sell it at the LSC shop for 9k make a second character then you can do that twice every 45 min and make 18k or 19 k an hour if you find Felon GTs to sell.

Or like someone else posted ask your mom for $20 bucks and buy a cash card and get $1.25M problem solved.

Next question?

Donald_Duck_ GTA5
  • Donald_Duck_ GTA5

Rat

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

Woaw, why you want to compare with others players with stuffs? Money doesn't buy skills, Just ask friend request from high levels player ask them to invite you do coveted mission.

lord-ofwar
  • lord-ofwar

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

Youtube
  • MrHollick likes this

Silver_Paladin
  • Silver_Paladin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

because most of the people played during the hacked money giveaways and bought everthing possible plus some did mone laundering filling their second character full of adders and add that to the fact that the bank is shared with both characters

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:46 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 15 February 2014 - 05:49 PM.

My 2nd char is a level 9. My main is 2k RP shy of 117, retired for a month and still sitting on 3.3 mils (after buying and modding the Mafia car). She could have an Entity right now if that car wouldn`t be so damn ugly. I`m considering solo grinding some of the missions, seeing how we can get them from Jobs, not phone call and cross fingers, for some millions. On the fence, though. 

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

My 2nd char is a level 9. My main is 2k RP shy of 117, retired for a month and still sitting on 3.3 mils (after buying and modding the Mafia car). She could have an Entity right now if that car wouldn`t be so damn ugly. I`m considering solo grinding some of the missions, seeing how we can get them from Jobs, not phone call and cross fingers, for some millions. On the fence, though. 

FINALLY someone agrees with me.

statistic
  • statistic

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

second characters, cash cards or cheating.  You can't tell which one, so don't assume low levels with good stuff are cheating.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 15 February 2014 - 06:23 PM.

FINALLY someone agrees with me.

You should see my garage :) I believe I am what they call a hipster :)

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

He could have friends, I helped boost someone yesterday, he leveled from 3-20 in around 2 hours and now has 500k cash, 10 car garage and a few fully modded stolen vehicles.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

This, my 2nd character is lvl5 with all 10 slots in his apartment filled with nice or rare vehicles.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

He could have friends, I helped boost someone yesterday, he leveled from 3-20 in around 2 hours and now has 500k cash, 10 car garage and a few fully modded stolen vehicles.

Exactly this. When low levels join active crews they get taken along to high level missions. My friend is level 50 and I am level 200, any mission he doesn't have I will have and I take him along with me. That's what the whole point of having a crew is. I've modified a Sentinel XS for him as well and he put the tracker and insurance on it so he has a nice car. That's all there is to it.

Some might have cheated though, or like others said may have a main character who is highly ranked and the joint bank account allows them to have nice things at a low level is all.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

Level 23 with only 23 k and only the free Elegy? Sorry, but how do you NOT have more?? 

• EarthboundMysfit and Ezza. like this

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

This. Had the buzzard on my 2nd character as soon as I was the lvl to unlock it. Survivals are a great way to get money at your lvl, since most missions pay crap, unless you can luck into some of the higher ones.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

you could easily earn more than 23k in a hour. its not rocket science. just dont waste your time free roaming.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

When someone makes a second character, they have the same bank account $ as their first character.

KamikaziOtter
  • KamikaziOtter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

So I am on level 23 right now and I have like 23k right now!  :cry: . I was wondering ho w does people of my same level and stuff have so many cars and money, whereas I only have the free car you get when you sign up for Rockstar and something off the street. Please help me with this please, it's annoying!

Start accepting mission invites form other high level players in the lobby... Especially if you see missions like "Coveted", "Stocks and Scares", "Dry Docking", "Rooftop Rumble" or "By Land Sea and Air" ect ect... Higher level players have access to higher paying jobs and any job with a level requirement of 50+ is going to be paying a minimum of 14-18k per.

Good luck! :)

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

Ok here you go OP I made this video just for you! Armed with the knowledge in this video you can make a minimum of 30K every 45 minutes with the possibility of even more.

For those of you that this is just old news, your all super cool and already know it all , so stop hating and start makin sammiches!

FlatsTheButtKicker
  • FlatsTheButtKicker

ɹǝɥɔʇᴉlƃ pnoɹԀ

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

The people who are referring to obviously used the money cheat (who hasn't?) which sadly has since been patched. If you want to be one of the many rich folk in GTAO just wait tell a new glitch is discovered. I think the best bet for that is just to wait for heists to come out because I think its pretty obvious that R* is going to louse it up pretty badly and there will be tons of money/rp bugs in it just like all the races when GTAO first started.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

The people who are referring to obviously used the money cheat (who hasn't?) which sadly has since been patched. If you want to be one of the many rich folk in GTAO just wait tell a new glitch is discovered. I think the best bet for that is just to wait for heists to come out because I think its pretty obvious that R* is going to louse it up pretty badly and there will be tons of money/rp bugs in it just like all the races when GTAO first started.

So, if somebody had the time and the patience to grind one million per 4 hours, which is the average figure right now... that somebody obviously used the money cheat, right? 

Stupidity never ceases to amaze...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users