Photo

Blow Kiss is scary.

15 replies to this topic
Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Muirenn, 15 February 2014 - 04:54 PM.

When set as a Winning Toast, sometimes my character laughs... Or coughs.

She did another laugh just now, like, literally 10 seconds ago and it actually sounded kinda cute, but some times it's... Really deep and it chills my very soul. And why the hell does she cough?

Are we going to have more sounds associated with the Winning Toasts? Or more character sounds in general? Like, screaming when we fall? That'd be fun.

• PkUnzipper likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 15 February 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Your Character should stop Smoking.It isn't good for the Lungs...

My Character never coughed or laughed,might be because I've never used the Blow Kiss..

• PkUnzipper and vipprimo like this

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 15 February 2014 - 04:56 PM.

I hate when you start a session and your character is just standing there smoking a cigarette.

THOSE SECONDS COUNT, DAMMIT

• SeaWallTx, Killzone3265, ActHowTheyExpect and 3 others like this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

As someone who had to quit smoking due to cancer, it irritates me my avatard has to smoke. I know its a stupid little thing, but man does it irk me every time. And I keep picking up smokes from corpses or something. 

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

"Sounded kinda cute" wait, your character can TALK? :whuh:
  • PkUnzipper likes this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

As someone who had to quit smoking due to cancer, it irritates me my avatard has to smoke. I know its a stupid little thing, but man does it irk me every time. And I keep picking up smokes from corpses or something. 

Omg, I know.

Every enemy has them, so I end up collecting dozens of them. Nearly every time I spawn in, my character is smoking. It loses health and I can't do anything until she's done.

I try and drop them every now and again, but even that system is stupid. You have to wait, like, a minute in between dropping a single consumable.

"Sounded kinda cute" wait, your character can TALK? :whuh:

Yeah, that's what this thread is about. With Blow Kiss set as my Winning Toast, some times my character laughs and, for whatever reason, coughs while doing it.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

seems weird for our ever silent avatars to suddenly start making sounds

especially as random as this

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

Chips, dip, and prostitutes.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

It's even more scary when a dude does it to another dude...

damonatch
  • damonatch

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by damonatch, 16 February 2014 - 12:02 AM.

Not anywhere near as scary and creepy as half the white kids making themselves look like women and dressing in stockings.

The weird c*nts

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Not anywhere near as scary and creepy as half the white kids making themselves look like women and dressing in stockings the weird c*nts

Ew, go spread your bootyanger somewhere else.

• lew3112, gtarelatedusername2 and Aquaticwonder like this

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

I hate when you start a session and your character is just standing there smoking a cigarette.

THOSE SECONDS COUNT, DAMMIT

If you don't wanna smoke you shouldn't buy a pack-a Camels

Wrath049
  • Wrath049

Player Lover

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Are we going to have more sounds associated with the Winning Toasts?

A sound associated with the jerk toast. O_O

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

I want a Tourettes action so I can just go around shouting "f*ck-sh*t-c*nt!" all over the place while shooting marshmellows out my ass.
  • Killzone3265 likes this

Arran B
  • Arran B

The '80s enthusiast.

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

I want a Tourettes action so I can just go around shouting "f*ck-sh*t-c*nt!" all over the place while shooting marshmellows out my ass.

LOL made milkshake come outta my nose.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 15 February 2014 - 08:23 PM.

You can choose the "drop" option an drop all of the cigarettes in your avatar's inventory. Now they will not be able to smoke, my friend has never been in to buy something in the convenience store and his avatar is never eating drinking or smoking. So if you want your avatar to be able to run immediately from the start; have hem spawn in Last location, and purge your avatar of all food, cigarettes and drinks before you quite playing for the day. Although it is probably worth the few sec. it take for their BS to already have your inventory stocked although the cigarettes and beer are useless, at lest s of now, maybe R* will have us use cigarette smoke fr lasers or something, lol.

P.S. I don't think y appreciate being called "avatard" just because they smoke, lol

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

When set as a Winning Toast, sometimes my character laughs... Or coughs.

She did another laugh just now, like, literally 10 seconds ago and it actually sounded kinda cute, but some times it's... Really deep and it chills my very soul. And why the hell does she cough?

Are we going to have more sounds associated with the Winning Toasts? Or more character sounds in general? Like, screaming when we fall? That'd be fun.

My character never makes a single sound o.o Even when he has been shot at close range with a shotgun, he doesn't even grunt. Hard as nails lol.

I didn't know they laughed and coughed? I agree with you though Muirenn, it would be cool if they screamed as they fell and made other sounds though. Would be even cooler if we could use the microphone to respond to the people in cut scenes. When Trevor starts talking sh*t 'Shut the f*ck up' Trevor: Okay I am sorry.

I think our characters online are the only characters who are crazier than Trevor. I'm sure if we could eat and/or rape people there would be players who choose to do that and that is why Trevor has got nothing on the GTA:O community :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users