How comes there is no 10 car garage in SP? : /

11 replies to this topic
Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

I still find it strange that you cant even buy 10 car garages in GTA V. I know they did work on GTA Online after GTA V (Although it is beileved that way, it is still completely unknown. They could have simply put it in SP for you to buy... Its another way R* downgraded Single Player.  I would love to have more car space to put most of my vehicles there. I only have 4 f*cking vehicle space, seriously?????

• DutchGangsta likes this

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

Spam 4LIFE.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

Same..they should add this feature. :)

Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

GTA V is worthless IMO.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by xenorama, 15 February 2014 - 04:46 PM.

Well technically we have 6 since there is a safehouse, but I think online people get a 10 car garage because they are just one character instead of three.

So, in story mode, among three characters we get 18 slots in the city, two more slots in the desert (Trevor's trailer garage can hold two vehicles), three permanent personal vehicles, we can quick-save one vehicle with the current character, and technically the impound lot is an extra 2-car garage per character (but you have to know how to use it if you want to use it like that).

So that's 27 slots for saving cars in story mode.

I still think we should have at least one 10 car garage, though, maybe shared among all three. Or a wharehouse that can store 50!!!

-xeno

• DutchGangsta, Perfect Blade xD and Militia like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Wait for the next updates, if you believe in Rockstar.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Wait for the next updates, if you believe in Rockstar.

I am sick of all these patches, DLC is not always an way to fix something. This is 10 garage should have been there in the original game. DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC my f*cking ass.

• Luddite, high91 and LilMcJohn like this

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

No it will never happen even in future updates.  GTA 5 Single player will stay the way it is and get a few DLC's.

They flopped on some aspects of SP and focused their efforts on the multiplayer portion BECAUSE that is where the MONEY is.

So we miss out on a big HUD map in the corner, big garages, mechanic, a failsafe vehicle insurance system..its almost as if R* want you to lose your car collection...poor single player.

The moral of the story is LETS JUST GET THE HELL OVER IT BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE UNLESS MONEY PLAYS A KEY ROLE.

• LilMcJohn likes this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

No it will never happen even in future updates.  GTA 5 Single player will stay the way it is and get a few DLC's.

They flopped on some aspects of SP and focused their efforts on the multiplayer portion BECAUSE that is where the MONEY is.

So we miss out on a big HUD map in the corner, big garages, mechanic, a failsafe vehicle insurance system..its almost as if R* want you to lose your car collection...poor single player.

The moral of the story is LETS JUST GET THE HELL OVER IT BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE UNLESS MONEY PLAYS A KEY ROLE.

You are right. Clearly right. Sad to see how R* Got so money hungry fast. Isnt like 800 million or how much f*cking money R* made of GTA V enough? They can use that money to make the next big GTA game right?

• high91 likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Because they don't make any money off shark cards when you only play single player.

Gotta get that 10 car garage online and get it filled with 12 year old tier chrome adders.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Because they don't make any money off shark cards when you only play single player.

Gotta get that 10 car garage online and get it filled with 12 year old tier chrome adders.

True talk bro

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Because Online was though after Singleplayer, the reason why there might not be a 10 car garage is because the character already has 6 slots available (Safehouse + Garage) plus two personal vehicles, each, and most of the stuff we have to pay a f*cking leg with in online is free in singleplayer.

Im actually not complaining, I dont see why I need more space when im only going to use that car atleast once in the whole game. I mostly use the chars personal vehicles rather than any vehicle I have in my garage.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

How comes there is no 10 car garage in SP?

I answered this in your other thread which complains about the same thing.

The game is called Grand Theft Auto and is based on stealing cars. It's not called Grand Auto Collection!

• Mr Oraange likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users