GTA V Scaam?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:55 PM Edited by Maro Hannover, 15 February 2014 - 04:06 PM.

We all now that anyone who have a gold membership. Gets 2 free Games.

My Disk got broke. So i go to Xbox Market to get it free. I wrote Everything Correctly.

When i press confirm. An error Pops Up [There is a problem with Xbox live support.

Please try again later].

It does this in everything i Buy. even if i download add-ons.  What The Hell is This

Any One have idea.

should i Buy Playstation or Buy an RPG to get rid of That console.

I contacted Microsoft. I told them I the two piece game. Then he tell me Go to the toilet. I told him you no undestand i want two piece on xbox. He tell me You Better not Piss on the xbox you son of a bitch. I don't even go to beaches and He calls me a Son of A Beach. Later that i Called again after 1 day.

I tell him i wanted to buy it and he confirmed it. I told I need a Fock(guide) with the desc. Then he tells me Everybody wanna fock then i tell him You no Understand I wanna f*ck on the desc. Then he tells you better not f*ck on the desc you son of a bitch. Then he send me a picture of the desc. The game is fine but there is no sheets on the desc. Then i called again another one answered me i told him Call that guy and tell him i wanna a sheet then he tells me to go to the toilet. I tell you no understand i wanna sheet on the desc. Then he tells me you better not sh*t on the desc you son of a beach.

Later that i had gone to pick the game. and The man there tells me Peace on You. then i told him Piss on you too you son of a beach i will buy a Playstation.

• Gasmasks likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Get a ps3 online play is for free get rid of that peasant box
  • Gasmasks and Eddie_INTV like this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

After reading this post I only got one thing to say: Kids, don't do drugs!

• Spyrothedragon9972 and Eddie_INTV like this

White Shark
  • White Shark

Terrorist

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Wtf is this? Who's let their 3 year old gain access to this forum?

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

I can't even...  :blink:

BEES0FTHeMIND
  • BEES0FTHeMIND

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

yeah, didn't read all that junior.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

OP, you try too hard.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 16 February 2014 - 02:42 AM.

I contacted Microsoft. I told them I the two piece game. Then he tell me Go to the toilet. I told him you no undestand i want two piece on xbox. He tell me You Better not Piss on the xbox you son of a bitch. I don't even go to beaches and He calls me a Son of A Beach. Later that i Called again after 1 day.

I tell him i wanted to buy it and he confirmed it. I told I need a Fock(guide) with the desc. Then he tells me Everybody wanna fock then i tell him You no Understand I wanna f*ck on the desc. Then he tells you better not f*ck on the desc you son of a bitch. Then he send me a picture of the desc. The game is fine but there is no sheets on the desc. Then i called again another one answered me i told him Call that guy and tell him i wanna a sheet then he tells me to go to the toilet. I tell you no understand i wanna sheet on the desc. Then he tells me you better not sh*t on the desc you son of a beach.

Later that i had gone to pick the game. and The man there tells me Peace on You. then i told him Piss on you too you son of a beach

6971360.jpg

• Original Light, gear999, 2Chains4Bracelets and 1 other like this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

What did i just read

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 PM Edited by Franceska, 15 February 2014 - 05:41 PM.

What the f*ck. 

Seriously.

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Watch your Words you Son Of a Beach

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by Bozzah, 15 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

ololol u so funny

nah jk this was one of the worst attempt to get some attention I've ever seen

for those who don't know: it's about this mediocre joke

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Says yes to drugs folks...

White Shark
  • White Shark

Terrorist

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Watch your Words you Son Of a Beach

Fail.

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

It's just an old joke about an Italian immigrant, the punchline involving a priest saying "peace on you my son".

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

hahahahahahahaha wtf is going on

obama_unicorn_2012.jpg

• gear999 and s1ckmad3 like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

lol hes a 12yr old coder but cant spell or organize a proper paragraph lmao

wtf-is-going-on-in-here-oh-cool.jpg

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

HAHAHA Peasant box! That cracked me up though xD

Why does Microsoft charge for XBL anyway? It's a rip off entirely. Sony offers it for free and it isn't any better or worse than XBL either (Although XBL users falsely claim otherwise).

Sounds like you got ripped off though bro. Make some complaints and hope for the best I suppose. Good luck.

• s1ckmad3 and Eddie_INTV like this

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Why does Microsoft charge for XBL anyway? It's a rip off entirely. Sony offers it for free and it isn't any better or worse than XBL either (Although XBL users falsely claim otherwise).

Sounds like you got ripped off though bro. Make some complaints and hope for the best I suppose. Good luck.

Consoles are no different than religions,you are born into one

Xbox was the first console I ever had and it DOES offend me if someone claims PS3 to be superior

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Xbox was the first console I ever had and it DOES offend me if someone claims PS3 to be superior
what are you 12 ? If so i was born into all sega , nintendo and sony and microsoft consoles take offense if you want i ain't your shoulder to cry on kiss your peasant box for comfort

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

what are you 12 ? If so i was born into all sega , nintendo and sony and microsoft consoles take offense if you want i ain't your shoulder to cry on kiss your peasant box for comfort

PS3 controller is a joke

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

I'm not sure how your post is relevant to what I said to be honest. I've said this before and I will say it again. The PS3 and the Xbox are equal. The differences are minimal and where one lacks, the other does not. This creates the illusion that one console is superior to the other when neither are.

I would prefer it if we didn't have to choose and could reap the benefits of both consoles rolled into one. At least that way we could all play together, you know?

On top of that I must add that for online, PS3 will always be my first choice because I already pay for broadband and I don't see why I should pay extra money to go online with my console. I call that shaking money from the consumer and it is something I detest. Like the pre-order bonuses certain stores offer, America has it worse than England because consumer laws stop the game devs taking the absolute piss out of us. But they still exploit it to the maximum extent they can. Gaming has become an industry where the devs care about making money, rather than making a piece of art work in the form of a game, this is a shame and if it continues this way and more companies end up like EA, it won't be worth gaming at all.

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I'm not sure how your post is relevant to what I said to be honest. I've said this before and I will say it again. The PS3 and the Xbox are equal. The differences are minimal and where one lacks, the other does not. This creates the illusion that one console is superior to the other when neither are.

I would prefer it if we didn't have to choose and could reap the benefits of both consoles rolled into one. At least that way we could all play together, you know?

On top of that I must add that for online, PS3 will always be my first choice because I already pay for broadband and I don't see why I should pay extra money to go online with my console. I call that shaking money from the consumer and it is something I detest. Like the pre-order bonuses certain stores offer, America has it worse than England because consumer laws stop the game devs taking the absolute piss out of us. But they still exploit it to the maximum extent they can. Gaming has become an industry where the devs care about making money, rather than making a piece of art work in the form of a game, this is a shame and if it continues this way and more companies end up like EA, it won't be worth gaming at all.

I like your explanation

Still,

xbox live fee = only 1 hour mcdonalds work 

what's the big deal?

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

It's an old joke about an Italian man going to a hotel that OP butchered completely and doesent even make sense. If you wanna know what he's talking about search Italian hotel joke on google
  • kingofchaos- likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:30 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 15 February 2014 - 08:32 PM.

PS3 controller is a joke
Wasting money on batteries for the xbox control is a joke everything is an expense to continually play with that systen
  • Eddie_INTV likes this

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

I contacted Microsoft. I told them I the two piece game.

You need properly engrish. You want learn language.

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Sweet JP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

Wow, that old Italian hotel joke that got old after my uncle told it for the 22nd time in a row at the family Christmas party.

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:21 AM

Wasting money on batteries for the xbox control is a joke everything is an expense to continually play with that systen

Xbox%20360%20Rechargeable%20Controller%2

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:53 AM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 16 February 2014 - 02:53 AM.

What a beach... I am trying to translate that but I cant make out most of it. Either its an ancient language or it belongs to one of the crappiest of crap race. Beach.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

Did Borat start this thread?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users