Photo

How was your day?

2,872 replies to this topic
Schemer
  • Schemer

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Stubbed my toe this morning while trying to get a glass of milk. It sucked.

But how was the milk tho?

Refreshing.

• anubis. and AlienTwo like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

Tbh..

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by trip, A week ago.

My day sucked on multiple levels.

On my commute home I found this nice, seemingly untouched Snowmobile Safety patch from Wisconsin. It helped my day a bit.

lNp6Fk9.jpg

Not sure how it ended up in a stinky underground transit stop in center city Philadelphia... A long way from Wisconsin.
ucs3NH0.jpg

Because I'm bored:
13th street trolley stop for complete reference.
201312-171216-3.jpg

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Yesterday, My day was going well, until I got to Burger King to pick up dinner, I got to experience the shame and embarrassment of trying to use fake money. :(

So apparently recently I was given a $20 bill and it ended up being fake, I didnt know this as I was handing it to the cashier at BK.

The guy was cool about it tho, he told me that it didnt feel right so he put it through their money scanner thingy and it came out as fake, He was the manager and he told me a few tips on how to identify fake money, One widely known way is to look for the strip thats inside bills that are $5 and up, another way to look is that the bottom right corner number has color shifting thingy on it that is also kind of reflective in the right angle in light, The $20 I was trying to use did not have either of those.

So the guy confiscated it, I had to scramble with a different way to pay as I had no other cash on me and no money in my bank account, But I had a digital line of credit at a well known online payment method company I was able to buy a BK e-gift card from.

I would be so happy if society could stop using cash and everything was on an electric form of payment.(bank card of even fingerprint in the future)

Killer Whale
  • Killer Whale

I used to have a negative article as my name.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A week ago

I dunno how my day was. Went to work and gave my resignation letter without two weeks notice. I despised the job and doing closing shifts when I had to study at the next morning.

Manager didn't like it; I basically burned bridges, but I didn't care as it was an annoying place to work at.

It felt good at the beginning, but the more I try to forget about it, the more guilt I feel. And it's something I don't like to admit right now to the people close to me.

BöömBäpper
  • BöömBäpper

-

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago Edited by BöömBäpper, A week ago.

Was about to ask one girl from vo tech to date because its valentines day, but didn't even see her today... its time to do the next move...I wish I don't f*ck it up again..  Really like her.

Dropped my phone to floor in morning and it broke, so i had to go to buy new phone after school. Nice to get new phone finally, but don't have much money at the moment anyways....  lifes too expensive. 

Theres lots of things I need to get paid this month but can't.. f*ck.

Also my car is slowly falling in to parts..

Begoo
  • Begoo

Rat

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A week ago

Some random guy asked for a cig, but i said i dont have any because i dont smoke, and he began asking me about my self abit, and before we separated he kissed me on cheek like he was my dad or something, it was so weird and awkward, he also claimed to be some sort of criminal, he was middle aged man though. In this country people are getting more and more weird by time goes. 

Xav Curbelo
  • Xav Curbelo

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted A week ago

For the first time ever I didn't spend the 14th alone. First week as boyfriend of this cutiepie, this was actually our first date as a couple. It was beautiful. Life is good.

• trip, Big_Smiley, Simply_Wasted and 4 others like this

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

Oldies Rule Forever!! -Chuy Crica (1992)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Today was fantastic. After my shift, took out my girl along with another friend and his girl out to eat for Valentines day finally in my 65 impala cruising together with some good ol' oldies. Had my 2x4 installed with the help of a old homeboy with the set up. Unfortunately my 63 needs plenty of work since last car show back in January.

Couldn't have went better :colgate: We had many laughs here and there and a good time. Just a grate day today. Life really is good like @Xav Curbelo puts it.
  • Xav Curbelo, Simply_Wasted, GrudgefromSanAndreas and 1 other like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Sanches, 5 days ago.

Yet my home devices are on break-streak. Lamp, phone and now microphone.
And i was suprised with my own reaction, i was raging a lot about this. I actually never showed rage acts like that. Weird.

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Tokasmoka, 5 days ago.

Friday and the suns out.  Still effin cold but the days are getting warmer and longer.  I really need a post work nap though and then my weekend can begin. 

Begoo
  • Begoo

Rat

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 5 days ago

Today went to gym, went to a mall after, got back home, took a shower, friend called me to meet him and two other friends all from high school we finnished 3 years ago, we ate a big pizza, and went to get a coffee, after that we separated and went home. So basicaly nothing special and nothing to exciting still. Yesterday i had to replace my loud ass GT 730 with 9800GTX untill i get a new GPU maybe in few months or so, my plan is GTX 1050 Ti, it will work great with i7 920 and 8gb ram today still.

gglenn1966
  • gglenn1966

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Today was a really bad day for me.

First this happened:

s3ZHK0d.jpg

I guess the lady didn't understand the concept of two left-turn lanes, and changed lanes right into the back of my car.

Then this happened:

kJLXVQK.jpg

So a company I used to work for was bought out, and all of the stock I had accumulated got cashed out in the sale.  I figured it would be a simple 15% capital gains tax.  Then TurboTax introduced me to other government ripoffs, like AMT and form 8960.

• Sanches likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 3 days ago Edited by trip, 3 days ago.

My house is old. Late 1800's old. 7 bed room Queen Anne Victorian. The house is a lot of work. Endless... I'm only mentioning that because it is only me and my wife.

We don't encourage guests but we feel the need to define one room as "the guest room".

Just finished paining the guest room a crazy yellow.

*live shot.

axr3Fuf.jpg
  • CRAZY AL WARD, GrudgefromSanAndreas and Sanches like this

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Canadian Modder Noob

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago

The Battery in my Laptop Mouse died early today & i have No Replacement Batteries

Also, I'm Thinking of Creating a Street Gang Game similar to both GTA San Andreas & the First two Saints Row games

set in Ottawa/Gatineau Area with Anime/Manga Character Creation, and No Microtransactions (Cough GTA Online Cough)

Any Advice on making a game?

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 days ago

Any Advice on making a game?

Don't. Just make a real life gang.

• Big_Smiley and Sanches like this

Olli_G
  • Olli_G

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Olli_G, 2 days ago.

I have a great day. I bought a new toy in my collection  :lol:
OQKUoE2.jpg

• trip and CRAZY AL WARD like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A day ago

Had to take my new headphones back to shop. Had to unbox my old broken earpiece. Feels good not to hear bass again (no).

Olli_G
  • Olli_G

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted A day ago

Today i found out that will be soon a meeting of my crew and two others.Screenshots-time 😃
  • Sanches likes this

spectre07
  • spectre07

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 hours ago

I run a lot with my first road bike, but one wheel was deflated :(, I can't wait until Friday to repair.

Also, I drink a little of coca cola for first time in 4 months when was a coke addict, but now taste like nothing, so maybe never try again. :)

Begoo
  • Begoo

Rat

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 hours ago

I run a lot with my first road bike, but one wheel was deflated :(, I can't wait until Friday to repair.

Also, I drink a little of coca cola for first time in 4 months when was a coke addict, but now taste like nothing, so maybe never try again. :)

I very rarely drink carbonated drinks, they have more sugar than anything else in them, its only good for diarrhea lol.

spectre07
  • spectre07

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by spectre07, 14 hours ago.

I very rarely drink carbonated drinks, they have more sugar than anything else in them, its only good for diarrhea lol.

Me too, I drink before like 2 or 3 redbull and monster combined like a water, but I never found flavor, I leave them before coca cola/pepsi.

I was always into natural juice, but a fever catch me in 2 or 3 years only coke destroying my teeth, so I stop them, there a lot of old guys have better teeth than I had in still young years, I can't think when I'm old.... :panic:

Skeever
  • Skeever

• Members
  • United-States
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by Skeever, 13 hours ago.

>sitting in my car, waiting to pick someone up

>see an old woman in the distance

>notice she's staring at my car, the only occupied one in the parking lot

>she hobbles by my car while continuing to stare

>figure she's just admiring my car

>pretend not to notice by looking down at my phone

>glance up

>she's passed my car and still staring

>go back to looking at my phone

>out of the corner of my eye, see her turn around and start approaching my window

>"excuse me", i faintly hear

>look up

>her nose is almost pressing against my driver's side window

>she opens her mouth, exposing meth teeth

>"have any spare change?"

>lip the word "no" while shaking my head, hoping she can't see my change cup

>she does a 180 and hobbles away

It was a good day, otherwise. Car was overdue for a wash, so I brought it to one of those automated car washes, which was naturally busy as f*ck thanks to today's weather being above-freezing for a change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users