How was your day?

2,743 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:34 PM

I went to drink and party at Rubik's for like the millionth time, lmao. It was kinda nostalgic this time, cuz they played five songs that were on VC and VCS: Blue Monday, Obsession, Poison Arrow, Space Age Love Song, and Love Is a Battlefield. I wish make total destroy was there when Obsession was on, I could've sung the chorus at him. :] 

In other news, I feel loved. A few members have sent me PMs asking if I'm okay cuz of the earthquake. The thing is that I live in Tijuana, miles away from where the tragedy happened, lol. Either way, thanks for your concern, guys. :)

• lethalqueen likes this

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:43 AM

TIL eyeball tattoos are a 'thing' and... I... I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Femme Fatale, 4 weeks ago.

I bumped into a guy that I stalk on Facebook, lol. Of course he didn't recognize me, since he has literally over a thousand dudes stalking him. He looks much cuter in person. :)

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can't speak much on today, but last week in general was exhausting and stressful.

I feel blessed that I survived it, and looking forward to the days to come.

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Spent the day being ignored by the missus. She didn't say a word to me all day long.

God, today was a great day!

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Haha, I feel you on that one man!

There's a reason why PMS was created for.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Long live 2pac, Tupac, Makaveli, THE LEGEND

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by GTA_The_Series, A week ago.

Relaxing day today. Had the day off went to LA to visit my aunt while i kicked back with my older cousins and uncles with a barbecue enjoying a cold one. Got some time to even hit a few switches on my uncles impala. Grate day today :cool:
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Being seriously sick from the end of August. I guess, it comes as a bad day.
Aslo getting tired of loud jets flying above my house.

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Dance-Off, Bro. Me and you.

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Day is going sweet, having a good ole' time. Appreciating my girl, counting how much dough I have left for the remainder of the week until payday, kicking back and let the blaze unwind.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

The puddle of piss has dried up at the bottom of the stairs in the flats I live so I didn't have to lift my dog over it to walk her. Sadly that's the only positive.

Timcatgt5
  • Timcatgt5

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Went to the gym today and did a quick session about 40 minutes, then I felt some pain in my back and legs after I left despite going on 6 machines that day (I only do weights training and Thursday was back, chest and arms...as usual).

It's very difficult doing sessions on my own, although I have a few friends that go at the same time as me, so I'm not always alone, and if I have time to waste I usually join them.

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Well it's my day off, so I've been just chillin' watching TV, surfing and finding sh*t to do. It's been a sh*tty rainy day so I'm pretty much staying in, and just maybe cook something up for dinner. My GF called and I told her what I planned on doing, all she said was all loud "Don't trash the kitchen or set yourself on fire!"

I'm like "Really bitch!?" I got this! (of course after the call ended.)

What did you think I'm going to sit there and argue with her?

I love here but I ain't stupid lol. Besides she possess a mean left hook.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Long live 2pac, Tupac, Makaveli, THE LEGEND

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

That's probably why she hung up dude :p I have never called my girl a bitch. Ever since we when we first met back in junior high i had a massive respect for her. Same goes with my mother and woman in general. My father who was locked up during my middle through high school years always told me and brother when we would visit him "you never disrespect woman in any way especially call them a bitch". He rasied us way better than that when we were little kids. But more of most my mother who i care for most. She tried keeping us away from gangs when we were young teens while she worked very long shifts at nights but we didn't listen. My father of course was never around back then. My sister was the only smart one out of the three of us. Don't mean to be nosey or anything, what i'm saying is just tell her "I love you" more often than anything :) She's might be the best thing that happened to you in your lifetime.
  • Star-Lord and Simply_Wasted like this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Star-Lord, A day ago.

That's probably why she hung up dude :p....

I said that after the fact, like in speaking out-loud by myself. That's why I wrote it in parenthesis. Face to face I would never call her anything short than sweetie. Like I said she's not the arguing type - she'll punch you in the face by the time you decide to open your mouth. And that's what I like the most about her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users