• Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

^ me too

waiting for f*cking parcelforce and i saw a red blur out the corner of my eye and i thought it was them but no its my neighbour

f*ck you and your skoda

RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

Lifted some weight at the gym again, recent work had me a bit rusty, I often pushup 115kgs and deadlift 140kgs.

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:00 AM Edited by HeavyDuke, 08 September 2017 - 01:00 AM.

Had a hard time waking up yesterday, took like 400mg of caffeine with water, fell asleep again. Woke up like 20 minute after that. 

O_O

I FEEL ALIVE!

Now its 3am the next day and i'm still up.

Synthol
  • Synthol

Just touch uranus someplace else

• Members
  • Namibia

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:49 AM

Lifted some weight at the gym again, recent work had me a bit rusty, I often pushup 115kgs and deadlift 140kgs.

How long did it take you to build up to that deadlift?

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

I nearly fell down a shop cellar when going to pay for my TV license, and I was just nearly hit by a bus mirror walking my dog. So the usual.

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

nothing like going to get the weekly shopping to make me want to down a bottle of dettol and handcuff myself to some train tracks

firstly f*cking people who decide to stop and have a conversation right in the middle of the main walking areas and as an extension of that people who suddenly just f*cking stop out of the blue for no apparent reason

secondly people who take about 40 f*cking years to try and give the cashier the exact amount of money - i get the sentiment that it'll make their job a fraction easier than it should be but not when you'll be f*cking dead before you've finished digging through the copper shrapnel in your purse

thirdly cashiers treating your products like it's 2 fast 2 furious when scanning them through ending up with a paul walker reminiscent mess at the end of the till; ok i get theres a queue but what good is it having everything scanned through ASAP when you'll just have to wait for everything to be packed calm down son i dont have a f*cking undergrad in bag packing

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

A blast from the past reminded me why I love myself so much. Speaking of the past, I spent most of the day replaying the N64, that was p fun.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

My day is going pretty excellent today. Just got a email from xbox live talking about enforcement, apparently I was reported. Which makes me laugh, because the only time they'll actually answer me is when I do something "wrong," but when I called them out on their faulty ass drifting controllers, everybody's silent. Right now, I got to get up, see what my "punishment" is.

What a joke.

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

Feels good to see that people work together in the worst disasters lot of donations for the earthquake victims, at least a full semi trailer ready to leave tomorrow. I feel so damn happy.

• Femme Fatale likes this

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

One more hour left at work then going down to the beach to play some geets.  Running out of beach days here in BC so I got to make the most of it.  At work I have done everything so just got to collect my hourly wage by looking busy(or just being out of sight) for another 60 min.  Someone post something interesting!

russeler97
  • russeler97

Snitch

• Members
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

Went out to watch the rally last night, good stuff  :^:

0mnVtwl.jpgB69hNBJ.jpg

• Pavle and AlienTwo like this

Hans-Hermann Hoppe
  • Hans-Hermann Hoppe

Physical Removal Expert

• Members
  • Micronesia

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

Pretty sh*t.

Found out the girl I was with was cheating on me. The whore.

• HeavyDuke likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

Day was pretty odd. Found some old pictures of a time i tried to leave behind me on an old cd in a cardboard box which was laying in the storage room. Needless to say i used said cd to release my new self made high quality fiberglass aero wing from its mold and then broke the cd into pieces and into the garbage.

Funny how these kind of weird feeling pretty much always last a day, like that feeling after a bad dream. Tomorrow will be a good day again for sure.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:57 AM

f*cking sh*tty.

Worked at 4am, and now it's 6pm, and I'm at the hospital with my grandpa. Haven't slept, haven't ate since lunch. Doesn't look like I'll do either soon.

Alexander
  • Alexander

where's my fccing son

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:04 AM

a f*cking waste.

though I found an old friend and chatted for him for a while, that was nice.

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:00 AM

Today was a good one, I woke up not expecting to get a package today as I wasnt given the tracking number for it after it shipped yesterday. around 1pm, decided to go downstairs to buy a drink from the store in my building, stopped in the leasing office to ask if any packages were left for me, unfortunately none were, Walk outside just in time to see a Fedex driver making his way to my buildings front door. I jokingly asked if it was for my apartment number, he looked at the box and said yes, SCORE! I now have a new phone to replace my 2012 tech phone. Took about 2 hours to charge it and prep it by installing apps and music.  Its a Samsung Galaxy S7 that I was able to get for $1 down payment(plux tax) as opposed to paying $250 for it in 2 weeks.

Had boneless wings and fries for dinner and am now chowing down on a bag of peanuts :)

• Neon_Dreaming likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:25 PM Edited by trip, 16 September 2017 - 05:26 PM.

My day? Disrupted.
Free Prince tribute going on outside (the stage is a block away from my front door).
Sheila E and Morris Day are playing for free.
  • The Deadite likes this

Pablo Javier
  • Pablo Javier

Lonely and Friendly

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

I don't know, anyway all day i get up happy, i try don't feel sad, because i lost all my f*cking self esteem. My classmates hate me always cuz i talk too much, and i don't know why ever in P.E i'm the last in be choosen, or in the groups in subjects ever i was alone (but hardly ever i've a good friend what help me), anyway is so sh*t...

This day it will be great, i've a friend's birthday at night, tomorrow i don't know what i'll do...

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Shania Twain Superfan
    Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

My whole week has been lame. I go to school for 7 f*ckin hours to come home and do nothing until I fall asleep. It's mega painful and I am very much not used to this as the summer ended recently. But it's the weekend and I actually studied for a subject, which I haven't done in years. I'll just be lazy tomorrow and do null.

I don't know, anyway all day i get up happy, i try don't feel sad, because i lost all my f*cking self esteem. My classmates hate me always cuz i talk too much, and i don't know why ever in P.E i'm the last in be choosen, or in the groups in subjects ever i was alone (but hardly ever i've a good friend what help me), anyway is so sh*t...

bruv you should've seen me when I was 13. I would've bullied myself if I could go back in time or spawn a younger self. You're young, you're going trough puberty and sh*t it'll get better. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, etc

• Hans-Hermann Hoppe, The Deadite and Pablo Javier like this

Leonazix
  • Leonazix

Leonazix & PUDH

• Members
  • Honduras
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:29 AM

My day was really painfull (emotionaly), for started I see my ex with another guy, I try to dont pay attention but when she see me, she act really nervous and she fleet the place really fast with the new boyfriend (very funny, but painfull).

The second thing is I see my new girl hanging out with other guy, she put into Facebook "Mi nuevo amor" (My new love) with stickers of love and heart.

Now I dont know what I shoud be do with the new girl...
I gonna forget her...

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

THUG LIFE TILL I DIE -Legendary 2pac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:24 AM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 17 September 2017 - 05:48 AM.

My day was really painfull (emotionaly), for started I see my ex with another guy, I try to dont pay attention but when she see me, she act really nervous and she fleet the place really fast with the new boyfriend (very funny, but painfull).

The second thing is I see my new girl hanging out with other guy, she put into Facebook "Mi nuevo amor" (My new love) with stickers of love and heart.

Now I dont know what I shoud be do with the new girl...
I gonna forget her...

Just be strong brother. I was in a similar situation long ass time ago (Senior in high school) and i know how that felt. Whatever you can do just try not to think about it and realx and stay positive. And i know the pain can be to hard to forget. Don't let the hurt get over your head. I had a lot of homeboys tell me everything was all right and supported me. But i didn't really listen to them. I just started drinking, smoking, blasting some oldies and sh*t to help with the pain. Didn't know any better. I was only 17 or 18 around there still with a f*cked up record on me living the bad life with some old vato dudes. Once i graduated high school things went pretty good from there. Left old life i had as a teen.

Later in college i met the love of my life who i'm with now. Life can be complete sh*t at times, some of us have to go through it and move on in the end.

OT: On the other hand my friend finally got his long awated package from Ebay that was a really nice speaker system. Turns out it was a totally different thing. He wasn't too happy about it LOL :D Had a grate day so far.
  • Leonazix and Rafae like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:29 PM

I can count down to the end of the month again, i was unbanned from this forum, the weather was great and i also can count down the period from which i will pretty much have the right for a solid contract...and in about 2 months, it is almost time to look out for xmas :)

I say it is going great.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:42 PM

I can count down to the end of the month again, i was unbanned from this forum, the weather was great and i also can count down the period from which i will pretty much have the right for a solid contract...and in about 2 months, it is almost time to look out for xmas :)

I say it is going great.

j5tRqO8.png

It is going great indeed.

• 2281, AlienTwo, fashion and 2 others like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

Lmao darth absentis got nae nae'd
  • AlienTwo likes this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:49 AM Edited by ShadowPerson, 20 September 2017 - 03:50 AM.

Since the earthquake hit the capital, all day wathching the news and how all things go. My mind its so stressed.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:06 AM

Since the earthquake hit the capital, all day wathching the news and how all things go. My mind its so stressed.

Same here, the best I can do is give donations to help those in need. Although I wouldn't be surprised if our corrupt government kept the money for themselves. :angry:

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

THUG LIFE TILL I DIE -Legendary 2pac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:32 AM

Same here, the best I can do is give donations to help those in need. Although I wouldn't be surprised if our corrupt government kept the money for themselves. :angry:
The goverment is a complete mess over there. People over there are in need for help. Instead of being greedy as f*ck they should look into all this sh*t that's happening with the citizens. They need to change their ways....Change is all they need.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:22 AM

I landed a job as a legal assistant at a local refugee center yesterday. It's volunteer work so it doesn't pay unfortunately, but it's a chance for me to get some in the field experience after spending five years studying to get my bachelor and master degree of law. Plus volunteer work looks good on your resume.

On top of that I got a letter from my renter yesterday saying I'm getting back some overpaid costs from rent from last year, which is always nice. So all in all it's going pretty good. 

• Rafae likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:16 PM Edited by Neon_Dreaming, 20 September 2017 - 12:17 PM.

Not great, started off poorly, one of those days I guess, it's just frustrating, should have kept my mouth shut.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users