How was your day?

2,450 replies to this topic
EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

Swell. Woke up, had a bubble bath for no reason while watching anime, ate an awesome breakfast and packed myself an awesome sandwich for lunch then went to school, after school went to the gym and increased the duration of my running time by a couple minutes more than usual (yay) then came home and made myself some yummy beef n brocolli, then bathed my baby sister and now I finally get to relax in my room. :)

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

My day has just started, but my night was terrible.

I couldn't sleep at all..

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by RedBull FM, 06 March 2014 - 04:37 PM.

Just a chillin day 4 me

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

My day was meh,
Woke up, took a sh*t, got dressed went to school for 7 hours at home now and about to start my homework which will take me like 5 mins because I do the bare minimum :pp

I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cocks

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Well, I've been hit behind the ear with a brick, but at least I've skipped school because of that.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

My day was meh,
Woke up, took a sh*t, got dressed went to school for 7 hours at home now and about to start my homework which will take me like 5 mins because I do the bare minimum :pp

Who's that in your signature mate?

Ot I had to check phone to see what day it was when I woke up earlier. It's overcast outside and it's great and I'm going to eat an omelette.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

My day was meh,

It's Joshua Graham from Fallout

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

My day was meh,

It's Joshua Graham from Fallout

Damn how the f*ck did I miss that, the burned man, amazing character. Cracking sig anyway fella. I'm gonna pm u about the dlc now I've got a quick question
  • Ciaran likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Question

How many days do you have to post this after joining the Precinct?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

Question

How many days do you have to post this after joining the Precinct?
Two weeks
  • gnad.1992 likes this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

I got no sleep, and when I went to get a snack out of the vending machine it didn't come fully off the rack. Today has been sh*t.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

I finally got some good news! I haven't had that in a long while!

I finally heard back from the legal clinic I wanted to do my work term placement at for my degree. I've got an interview for a field placement there at the end of March!

• Frank Brown likes this

Ava822
  • Ava822

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

Crappy.  Injured my back so I spend the morning on the couch with a hot water bottle.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

Meh, it wasn't the best day, my anxiety felt a lot worse today for some reason. I hope I can relax in my room for the last few hours.

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:43 AM

My day was a Sturm und Drang.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Well...... my day started off like crap with me over sleeping. I ended up waking up at the time I was supposed to leave and I was just pretty much f*cked since I was a guarantee late in the morning. I quickly took a shower and booked it out to the bus stop and as usual the buses were late. Like I got to the bus stop around 8 and the bus came at like 8:30 and I was like you gotta be kidding me and I ended up getting to school at like 9:10ish. I got a bitching from my first teacher and I was like w.e and moved on since she didn't buy the story I told her. Next class we had to do this horrible fitness circuit with the grade 8's and fuuuck was that hell. Like having to do that was bad, but with the grade 8's made it impossible to do. After that crap it was lunch and since no one is at the table anymore I'm usually in the gym working out trying to get my body ready for the chicks in summer school. But that story is for another time. After that I had physics and I did not understand what the teacher said. Like all I remember was he said that if you drop a peanut and a elephant at the same time it'll land at the same time and something about black holes sucking up light. After that nonsense I had French and boy do I know I failed that test for sure. I was guessing all the questions like I was pro at it. After that I booked it out of school and I took my 2 buses back home and chilled for most of the afternoon. Late evening my dad took me and my sister out to a Japanese restaurant and was that sh*t good and I ate till I was about to puke ( not literally but as in an expression ). And for the rest of the night I was on GTA Forums posting random stuff like this. Hopefully, today will be a good day.

This was how late the bus was this morning and as you can see I've just missed it and the next one was pretty far.

h8ll.png

• gnad.1992 and The God From Hell like this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

Well...... my day started off like crap with me over sleeping. I ended up waking up at the time I was supposed to leave and I was just pretty much f*cked since I was a guarantee late in the morning. I quickly took a shower and booked it out to the bus stop and as usual the buses were late. Like I got to the bus stop around 8 and the bus came at like 8:30 and I was like you gotta be kidding me and I ended up getting to school at like 9:10ish. I got a bitching from my first teacher and I was like w.e and moved on since she didn't buy the story I told her. Next class we had to do this horrible fitness circuit with the grade 8's and fuuuck was that hell. Like having to do that was bad, but with the grade 8's made it impossible to do. After that crap it was lunch and since no one is at the table anymore I'm usually in the gym working out trying to get my body ready for the chicks in summer school. But that story is for another time. After that I had physics and I did not understand what the teacher said. Like all I remember was he said that if you drop a peanut and a elephant at the same time it'll land at the same time and something about black holes sucking up light. After that nonsense I had French and boy do I know I failed that test for sure. I was guessing all the questions like I was pro at it. After that I booked it out of school and I took my 2 buses back home and chilled for most of the afternoon. Late evening my dad took me and my sister out to a Japanese restaurant and was that sh*t good and I ate till I was about to puke ( not literally but as in an expression ). And for the rest of the night I was on GTA Forums posting random stuff like this. Hopefully, today will be a good day.

This was how late the bus was this morning and as you can see I've just missed it and the next one was pretty far.

h8ll.png

I wish my buses have tracking systems :(

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:01 AM

I wish my buses have tracking systems :(

You probably do, just look around for some apps or just google it. For me I found this bus tracking site from a bus pass I bought last year. You can see they posted the link to the tracking site.

bt8z.jpg

• RedBull FM likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

I'm still waking up.. The day will be good. Gotta work now in the morning until 12pm then I'll clean the pool and have a nice time there. With some beer too.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

I'm still waking up.. The day will be good. Gotta work now in the morning until 12pm then I'll clean the pool and have a nice time there. With some beer too.

Do you like always drink beer ? Like in every post you make you always mention having beer.

• gnad.1992 likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

Do you like always drink beer ? Like in every post you make you always mention having beer.

How else will people on the internet know that he's cool?

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

By saying I blaze or have sex every night or have had 20000000 girl friends.

• Mr. House likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

All of this applies to me.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

All of this applies to me.

And me too as you know I'm the coolest kid on this forum :cool:

• Mr. House likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

Yes. 2 packs of 12 every weekend. The weather is very hot here you know. It has nothing to do with 'coolness', as if i would give a f*ck about that.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

Yes. 2 packs of 12 every weekend. The weather is very hot here you know. It has nothing to do with 'coolness', as if i would give a f*ck about that.

Damm, 24 cans per weekend :O where do you live ?

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

Damm, 24 cans per weekend :O where do you live ?

Brazil

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

My day was pretty sh*tty until I was reminded that my toaster has an attachment called a 'bun warmer'

• MarshalMoo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:47 PM

My day yesterday was full of taxes. I'll write 300 word paragraph on it later.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Well someone tried to steal 700$ from my card... so I guess it's been a great day so far!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users