Photo

How was your day?

2,447 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:26 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 24 August 2014 - 01:28 AM.

Well my dad told me he was going to trade in his van today. Which turned out to be a lie. He actually went to the grocery store and bought $40 worth of liquor and drank himself into a coma. Made a mess in the kitchen. Broke a door off of a cupboard and passed out on the kitchen floor. FML

f*ck Alcohol

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, I wish you and your family the best of luck
  • gtamann123, CartmanKusanagi, IveGotNoValues and 2 others like this

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

Pretty good, I woke up late which is nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm relaxing and listening to music now.

A pretty chill/relaxing day.

• MGT86 likes this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

Was good just been watching Orange Is The New Black with my gf. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

So supposedly we're going to the movies today. My mom just randomly told me to ask my dad if we could go and he said he didn't mind. If it works out, then perfect, I can't see this day sucking. It would be the perfect ending to a summer, even if the summer was sh*tty.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

I found a mid 80's MI license plate. Good condition (no rust, oxidation, and barely any chipped paint). '88 sticker still on it.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

It's day 22 of feeling like sh*t, I'm so damn tired it's time to go to a doctor (should have done this a long time ago I know)

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:06 AM

Got the drug test done for my new job. So it was a pretty good day :)

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

Well, i gotta start looking for a job....so thats sucks
And on top of that i miss my hair,thank god it grows back

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

The first day of school yesterday was a drag. I hate those stupid ass Getting to Know You games where you have to present yourself. Cut to the chase already, let's start learning about what we'll be doing the whole year. Also my classes are really boring. Like nobody that I even somewhat talk to is in any of my classes. Just a bunch of other randoms that I didn't even know were juniors. I think I'm going to get a schedule change to fix that.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Alchemist like this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:02 PM

My day was meh and bullsh*t at the same time, had to watch the year ahead of me do their drama pieces which was boring, peoples jealousy that gets no where mixed with peoples bullsh*t which created my day to  just a load of sh*t to just being picked and pinpointed on everything i say do or even breath ffs, why can't the world just leave me alone for a while. 

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:34 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 28 August 2014 - 02:47 AM.

I had a really bad day, I witnessed a motorcycle accident where the rider was almost killed, (possibly paralized). He was going the opposite direction of me when he was T-boned and thrown from his bike. I quickly turned at a diagonally to block traffic so he would not get ran over after being thrown from his bike. Then called 911 while on the phone with emergency, rendered first aid ( that refresher course really came in handy. By the time I was done checking on the motorcyclist the police had pulled up and many other people gathered around. The guy told me he had gone numb in his legs. After this the police arrived to take over. I waited around to make sure the police did not need anything. The accident victim never lost consciousness (thank god he had a helmet) as he was loaded into the ambulance he told me "thanks for stopping and helping me" I told him he was welcome and good luck in his recovery. After this the police pulled me aside to get my statement. This is a direct quote made by the responding officer "thank you so much for stopping to help him, this is the first time in my entire career that I have had a civilian stop to to render aid to a motorcycle crash victim" I responded to him. It's not a problem, I have been motorcycle accidents so I know what he is feeling (but in my accident no one stopped to help) I talked to the officer for about a half hour he just kept saying how thankful he was that I took control of the situation until police arrived. Just before I left I asked if they had an update on his condition. He has a possible broken pelvis, leg, and spinal injury. This should serve as a reminder to watch and listen for motorcycles/scooters (don't turn this into a debate of who you think does or does not belong on the road) also don't text and drive, don't drive distracted.
  • theGTAking101, Alchemist, make total destroy and 2 others like this

krashr
  • krashr

soul glo

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Dishonorable Mention 2016

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:39 AM

hopefully the guy ends up being ok and good on you for stopping to help

• Alchemist and Crazyeighties like this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:42 AM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 29 August 2014 - 06:43 AM.

Been a long day of work, A reduction in production makes for a slow day. Almost done(30mins left) then Im off for 4 days. 

Snip*

I too was direct witness to a motorcycle crash (motorcycle t-boned a truck) was the first person to him and called 911 to get him help, I think he was going to be okay I kept him still and noticed he was moving his feet and legs so I was somewhat relieved in that sense. It defiantly messes up your day/week. Being a car guy it hits home. 

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

The first day of school yesterday was a drag. I hate those stupid ass Getting to Know You games where you have to present yourself. Cut to the chase already, let's start learning about what we'll be doing the whole year. Also my classes are really boring. Like nobody that I even somewhat talk to is in any of my classes. Just a bunch of other randoms that I didn't even know were juniors. I think I'm going to get a schedule change to fix that.

Ew, I hate when teachers force that dumb sh*t on us.

I had a really bad day, I witnessed a motorcycle accident where the rider was almost killed, (possibly paralized). He was going the opposite direction of me when he was T-boned and thrown from his bike. I quickly turned at a diagonally to block traffic so he would not get ran over after being thrown from his bike. Then called 911 while on the phone with emergency, rendered first aid ( that refresher course really came in handy. By the time I was done checking on the motorcyclist the police had pulled up and many other people gathered around. The guy told me he had gone numb in his legs. After this the police arrived to take over. I waited around to make sure the police did not need anything. The accident victim never lost consciousness (thank god he had a helmet) as he was loaded into the ambulance he told me "thanks for stopping and helping me" I told him he was welcome and good luck in his recovery. After this the police pulled me aside to get my statement. This is a direct quote made by the responding officer "thank you so much for stopping to help him, this is the first time in my entire career that I have had a civilian stop to to render aid to a motorcycle crash victim" I responded to him. It's not a problem, I have been motorcycle accidents so I know what he is feeling (but in my accident no one stopped to help) I talked to the officer for about a half hour he just kept saying how thankful he was that I took control of the situation until police arrived. Just before I left I asked if they had an update on his condition. He has a possible broken pelvis, leg, and spinal injury. This should serve as a reminder to watch and listen for motorcycles/scooters (don't turn this into a debate of who you think does or does not belong on the road) also don't text and drive, don't drive distracted.

Good on you for actually caring about the guy. People around my city (new york state) would have probably kept going. + respect

• 0909090 likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

Guess who killed one of those 1000-legger bugs with his old Red Ryder!

Eh? Eh!

It made a really gross f*cking mess...

nkaujrog
  • nkaujrog

Hmong Chick - PS4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

It's Friday. Pay day. Pay bills day. Read a locked topic on the forums titled "who wants to gift me money".. It was f*cking hilarious!! Lmfao.. Oh, then a 3-day weekend! Yay!

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Eat, sleep, gtaforums, repeat!

• johnny_zoo likes this

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

Pretty good man pretty f*cking good

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Bought tickets to Desertfest 2015 today. I get to see Sleep.

My day was excellent.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:25 AM Edited by lil weasel, 03 September 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Came across something I think is weird.
Yes, I know that there are elitests but this was over the top.
A guy orders a Cheeseburger. When it is served he uses a knife and fork to eat it... :) I have seen people get candy bars and break off little pieces to eat, but knifing a sandwich is way out there to me.

Down right UnAmerican!

dinner-time-woman-knife-fork-hamburger-2

• gtamann123 and na89340qv0n34b09q340 like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

I guess my day was pretty good so far. I only had to go to school for 2 hours today cause of some weird minimum day schedule...but hey I ain't complaining. Before one of my classes me and my friend were taking our time and strolling around campus like we always do (yeah I tend to be pretty late to all my classes haha) and a campus supervisor saw us and stopped us, and she was like "do you guys have class" and "If I search you right now would you have any illegal items on you...were you guys smoking?". Me and my friend were just calm about it kept saying no but she didn't believe us. We started walking to our class and she was following us the whole time. The only thing my friend had on him was some rolling papers, but they were just papers so even if he did get searched there's not much they could bust him for.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

Last night had multiple dreams in one which was unnerving as inside one of them I started to question reality. Thankfully I woke up what felt like days later and realised I wasnt all alone in the world.

My overall day has been quiet not depressive at all umm right now I feel fantastic. Got a text from work also saying I have £260 pay coming to me on Friday so I feel great about that cant wait to buy some stuff.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:17 PM

Pretty uneventful. I'm in a patch right now where I'm not really doing anything all that important and it's taking a toll on me. I just sit there and sometimes think I'm wasting my time. Worst is at night when I'm trying to sleep, and suddenly think of every single bad thing that's happened and get anxious about the next day, f*ck that.

Doesn't help that I had a weird ass dream last night either, involving some people I once considered good friends.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

End of the day for me

740.gif

• johnny_zoo and krashr like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:31 AM Edited by Winning001, 04 September 2014 - 02:32 AM.

Doin good :) . Getting my paintball mag-fed conversion kit done. Almost done with modifying the body to my gun's internals  :cool:

here's some pics and such

Tippmann 98 (one of the PB guns I own. E trigger with full auto and burst fire capabilities)

Spoiler

Mag my fed conversion kit version

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Still need to find someone to 3D print it though

• krashr likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:39 PM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 07 September 2014 - 09:43 PM.

Pretty uneventful so far...really nothing wrong with that though. I've just been listening to music all day pretty much. Oh, and thinking, thinking very deeply about sh*t...sh*t I'd like to improve about my life and stuff. Yeah... :panic:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Sting4S, 08 September 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Pretty disappointing. I played V and enjoyed it but I thought we had plans to go to the Botanical Gardens today but my mom postponed it to next Sunday. It pissed me off but then she said that we were still going somewhere today. Well I took a nap and then woke up 2 hours later. I asked my mom when we were leaving and she basically said that we weren't going anywhere today. I felt tired of her bullsh*t and how shes always making plans then cancels them.

But I got over it and relaxed, posting here as there was nothing better to do. But of course some petty argument broke out in a V section thread. This fanboy that always defends Rockstar saying how the feature everybody in the thread wasn't needed and that we were dumb if we didn't do so and so. So I replied to him, of course a little annoyed but refraining from using any profanities or name calling. So I check the thread again an hour later and my post is deleted, yet his is still there. I love the staff on this forum, but the staff that runs the V section just gets on my nerves. I liked it better back in 2012. It was somewhat civilized and they let conversations and arguments flow until they fizzled out. They only deleted stuff that really needed to be deleted like pictures of dicks or some douche cussing people out. But now if you even use the words pathetic, condescending, petty, or fanboy your post is bound to get deleted.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and theGTAking101 like this

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Pretty chill Sunday. Woke up, enjoyed a nice Breakfast, and basically just played GTA V for a lot of the day, browsed the forums, and watched some films lol. Been finding some pretty good gems lately. Basically just been watching some funny YouTube pranks on YouTube tonight before I head to bed, best way to end the Night IMO, either that or with some Music. Always good to go to bed with a smile on your face. Just getting ready for bed now actually, but checking the Forums again before I do lol.

Black_Jesus
  • Black_Jesus

Florida Cracker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:26 AM Edited by Black_Jesus, 08 September 2014 - 01:27 AM.

I really...really hate unwrapping and laying UV's. 

• johnny_zoo likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:44 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 08 September 2014 - 04:45 AM.

My day has been pretty rough, last night for no reason at all the bones in my leg started to hurt really bad, so bad I did not sleep at all. It really sucks because none if the pain meds I am on have helped one bit, (this is bad because I am on some very strong meds. When I have breakthrough pain this bad it's really hard to get under control. If the pain continues I will make an apointment, I have an idea of what's wrong but don't want to jump the gun and stress my self out when it could be nothing major

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users