How was your day?

2,450 replies to this topic
EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:20 AM

TODAY WAS GREAT!! Except that I did really bad on my Spanish test! BUT I had my job orientation today and it went super great and I love my new workplace it is 100x better than my last job for sure!!! I got to make 4 types of bubble tea and it was pretty straight-forward ^_^ The girl was super nice too! Also, which I thought was really cool is the fact that they have 2 "parties" every year. A summer one and a winter one. Last year all the employees went to archery for their summer one and went to a fancy dinner + tea place for their winter one. My last work place (Dairy Queen) never had anything like that, so I think that's really really cool. :3 The scary thing is, they legit test you on everything. There's like..3 types of exams you need to pass during your training O_O Which makes me a little nervous simply because they're EXAMS but I think I'll be okay. 

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:30 AM Edited by LOES, 30 July 2014 - 05:33 AM.

TODAY WAS GREAT!! Except that I did really bad on my Spanish test! BUT I had my job orientation today and it went super great and I love my new workplace it is 100x better than my last job for sure!!! I got to make 4 types of bubble tea and it was pretty straight-forward ^_^ The girl was super nice too! Also, which I thought was really cool is the fact that they have 2 "parties" every year. A summer one and a winter one. Last year all the employees went to archery for their summer one and went to a fancy dinner + tea place for their winter one. My last work place (Dairy Queen) never had anything like that, so I think that's really really cool. :3 The scary thing is, they legit test you on everything. There's like..3 types of exams you need to pass during your training O_O Which makes me a little nervous simply because they're EXAMS but I think I'll be okay.

Any mentions of discounts and/or free bubba tea? Thats deffs my main question I want answered in a job in that place. #Asiansnackmasterrace

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Any mentions of discounts and/or free bubba tea? Thats deffs my main question I want answered in a job in that place. #Asiansnackmasterrace

Yep, they have a coupon system that you get 2 free drinks per shift. You can use the coupons you earn anytime before they expire. :) At the location that I will be transferring to in September when it opens you can also use that towards cakes because the new location will be selling cakes. Other locations sell gelato and cheesecake. 

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

Yep, they have a coupon system that you get 2 free drinks per shift. You can use the coupons you earn anytime before they expire. :) At the location that I will be transferring to in September when it opens you can also use that towards cakes because the new location will be selling cakes. Other locations sell gelato and cheesecake. 

What the hell

Sew jelly
  • EphemeralStar likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

I was out all day now that I have band camp. It's a much better way to kill worthless time and it will pay of during the school year, making it funner.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:34 AM

Just watched Sharknado and Sharknado 2

biggest waste of 4 hours ever

• EphemeralStar likes this

Alexander
  • Alexander

Александр

• The Yardies
  • France

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:01 AM

Not sure how to describe how I feel. Today I signed in the graduation book, so high school (not sure if that's the actual name, I mean the period before college) is officially over. Tomorrow I'm getting my diploma and, of course, I have the big party after that. I can't sleep now.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

My day has been really good actually, i went to the theatre after the Art Gallery, then had an amazing dinner after eating out at a restaurant, then came home, did some maths and now found out that there are new P plate laws which now means i can buy my childhood dream car which is a W220 S500 though the E65 7 series is pretty tempting, so yeah i have been really blessed lately :) .

nkaujrog
  • nkaujrog

Hmong Chick - PS4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

(yawns) .. day went by pretty fast today. work is always same sh*t, different day. looking forward to gta when i get home .. what a life. lol. ;)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

Work was sh*t. Then I came back home from work to find that Voodoo made a thread on me, to which got removed by either me derailing it with my favorite movie trailer or the mods allegedly actually doing something about it.

I'd say today was a decent day.

• SolidSnails likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Great! Currently singing too my neibhorhood (they love me) bring me a higher looooove

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

Same, 9 hours band, then got home at 5 PM. My mom finally felt the way I did today and now that we had money to do stuff, she wanted to get out of the house and look at stuff, go down town, and/or get something to eat. Dad, didn't want to do anything. And we're off on Saturday as well yet he still would not want to do a damn thing. She's pretty much pissed at him and went off on him about his sh*tty excuses and how he never wants to do sh*t, even when we're not even near being broke. Because I remember when everything was good financially he was still the type of person who just sit around all day, not wanting to do sh*t.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

Today, i'm just going to chill out. Been working from Monday to Friday.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:19 PM Edited by Sting4S, 02 August 2014 - 10:53 PM.

*nvm* Just needed to rant at the time. Have a bad temper.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

Had a pretty good weekend and day, just mostly chilling, did a bit of hw :/ . but upside, my grandparents bought me a 1995 Mercedes Benz S500 wooo, so pretty good day.

9GNnAmY.jpg

• Plank., Scaglietti and RedBull FM like this

pouritup90
  • pouritup90

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

Found out my sister is having a baby!!! Overblown with emotion at the moment!! Great day!!

• johnny_zoo, MGT86 and RedBull FM like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

I found $550 f*cking dollars while rearranging my room. 

• trip, Plank., johnny_zoo and 3 others like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

I could make this a long story about what it is like to ride a motorcycle around the streets of Philadelphia. I won't.

My work day ended and I got on my bike to ride home. Picked up a buddy ride(*riding with a stranger) with another big bike. Someone else hopped in...then another...then another.

At one point I think we were about 8 deep. Cars were pulling over...babies were crying.
  • Plank., gtamann123, GTA_stu and 2 others like this

Alexander
  • Alexander

Александр

• The Yardies
  • France

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

lol, it was funny I guess.
It started like a regular day, I spent my day over here at GTAF and talking to some people on Facebook. Anyway, at 2pm I went to play Dota with some friends. We played for about 4 hours. I left and went to my house. When I get there I eat my dinner and a cake I had on the fridge.
I try to turn on my PC, and that piece of sh*t wasn't working. The power light was on, but the monitor was entirely black, and I tried with another one, but it didn't work either. I try to open it to see if something got fried. I dropped it accidentaly, the case was oppened and everything, so I got scared as f*ck.
The RAM just fell off, so I returned it back to it's place, fast because my mom was about to get in. I closed the case and try to turn it on. Now it's worst. The power light was on, but the monitor was just black. I tried with another one, and it was the same. My brother told me it might be the motherboard, hell I don't know. I haven't touched that thing after this. F*ck.
I don't think I'll get a new PC in months.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 07 August 2014 - 11:47 PM.

I made some kick ass cheesy garlic bread today. I can feel my arteries clogging.

EDIT: Found this bad boy on the side of the road today. In perfectly good condition. Just needed cleaned up a bit. Don't know if I want to sell it for a quick buck or replace the sink in my bathroom with it.

7Sgn4LH.jpg

• MGT86 likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

I found $550 f*cking dollars while rearranging my room. 

How did you lose a sum like that in the first place?

My day was OK went out and bought jammies as my old ones are basically so tattered its like wearing a loincloth. I have to walk around holding the waist, if I let it go even for a second its showtime on broadway.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

Well it was the first day of my last year of high school. I gotta say, I feel pretty good. My whole "not giving a f*ck" plan is going pretty good. I felt genuinely confident today for the first time ever. I'm pretty happy with my looks,I know who I am now as I've matured, and well, being a senior just kinda boosts your self esteem. I passed right by my ex girlfriend in between classes and she just looked down and seemed sad, while me and my friend were just joking around and having a good time, so I'm glad cause maybe she'll see that I'm not all depressed over the whole situation anymore (cause the end of junior year was messy, depressing and well, just kind of a big heartbroken blur). 

Anyway, today was pretty decent. I wont say I'm necessarily happy, cause I still frequently have random waves of serious sadness, but I'm alot more content with life then I've been in the past few months. Staying positive  :^:

• Payne likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

Well it was the first day of my last year of high school. I gotta say, I feel pretty good. My whole "not giving a f*ck" plan is going pretty good. I felt genuinely confident today for the first time ever. I'm pretty happy with my looks,I know who I am now as I've matured, and well, being a senior just kinda boosts your self esteem. I passed right by my ex girlfriend in between classes and she just looked down and seemed sad, while me and my friend were just joking around and having a good time, so I'm glad cause maybe she'll see that I'm not all depressed over the whole situation anymore (cause the end of junior year was messy, depressing and well, just kind of a big heartbroken blur). 

Anyway, today was pretty decent. I wont say I'm necessarily happy, cause I still frequently have random waves of serious sadness, but I'm alot more content with life then I've been in the past few months. Staying positive  :^:

Why did school start on a Thursday for you? That's odd.

Payne
  • Payne

f*ck you

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Feeling good, school started Tuesday for my junior year and I am finally going to take no sh*t from anyone. If they mess with me, ITS TREVOR TIME.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

Why did school start on a Thursday for you? That's odd.

Yeah it is pretty weird. I'm not sure why they start it on Thursday, but in the school district I'm in they've always done that, while most of the other districts in the LA area start on Tuesday. I don't get it at all.

Feeling good, school started Tuesday for my junior year and I am finally going to take no sh*t from anyone. If they mess with me, ITS TREVOR TIME.

Yes! That's the attitude!  :^:

• Payne likes this

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Moping around, listening to Nelly Furtado beats

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

Well school starts for me the week after next on Monday but it's not like a big change to me at all. The school days are actually going to be shorter than summer band's so I'm fine with it. I already got my schedule and all, I'm just not looking forward to all of the supplies shopping and the chaos (traffic/stupid forms to fill out) that is the first week of school.

bossofzeeland
  • bossofzeeland

HARDSTYLE

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

I had a great day, dog had been to the trimsalon and looks fancy!

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Pretty good! Played basketball at the local YMCA and did my first in-game dunk. :D

• SolidSnails likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:14 AM

Today was pretty good. I went with my family to take my sister and her girlfriend to LAX, cause they're flying up to Oregon. Then we just cruised around and went to Beverly Hills and then to Hollywood to see Robin Williams' star on the walk of fame. His star was incredibly crowded, covered with layers of flowers and surrounded by hundreds of fellow fans paying their respects. Also passed by Lauren Becalls' star, who also died this past week.    

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users