Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

I go from looking up a guy who tried to stab me last year to finding my ex's boyfriend on the facebook.

And I was doing so well too.

laying-down-game-o.gif

• theGTAking101 likes this

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

the congressional medal of sh*tposting

• Zaibatsu
  • NATO
  • Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

Woke up, showered, brushed teeth, etc. Then went and played Minecraft until it was time for dinner. After that, I'm here typing this now.

I have nothing to do, anymore.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

Today was great. I finally got out of the house today and visited Alamo Heights where I saw a bunch of rare cars (oddly enough I saw exactly what I wanted to see which was a GranTurismo Sport and a GranCabrio). It was nice being out, I can't stand being stuck in the house and looking at screens 24/7.

• The Hippie likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

well....I wake up....get ready for work, rush to finish my coffee because I think I'll be late. look at the time and it's only 3am. I don't need to leave for work till 5am....today is going to be a great day.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

I feel fine today because I finally got to do stuff yesterday. It's going to be a relaxing day.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Today has been pretty good, had school meh, but i made a brotherhood with a couple of my closest mates, so that is pretty mad, it is like the American Pie version though ahhaha, so yueeaah, today has been pretty good, going on my Vacay tomorrow pretty excited for that!!!, Rolls Royces, Cartier jewellery and private jets here i come hahaha.

:panic:  :panic:  :lol:

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Was a pretty relaxing past few days at work. Got everything done.

Today I finished an hour and a half early all the stuff I had to draft and go over, so my boss just left me go home early. 

Have tomorrow off. 

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:46 PM Edited by theNGclan, 25 July 2014 - 12:42 AM.

Good so far. Finally called out some asshole on youtube so I'm feeling good.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crushing your hopes & dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:30 AM Edited by Winning001, 25 July 2014 - 02:47 AM.

I modded a nerf gun i found in my closet (had it since like 2007) and now its super OP thanks to cardboard, duct tape, a drill, and super glue. note i was desperately bored as hell and the gun was just sitting there
pics in spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

im trying to find a decent size PVC for a barrel extension
Spoiler

mod list

Spoiler

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

Goddamn, I used to remember me and my buddy and our nerf guns. Man, we were the coolest motherf*ckers in the 8th grade.

OT: I had a nice hour long talk with my brother Carl about going to college up where he lives, our dad's military service, our family's genealogy, and most importantly, red tallied deer.

Dottie
  • Dottie

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:59 AM

Goddamn, I used to remember me and my buddy and our nerf guns. Man, we were the coolest motherf*ckers in the 8th grade.

OT: I had a nice hour long talk with my brother Carl about going to college up where he lives, our dad's military service, our family's genealogy, and most importantly, red tallied deer.

i had that gun since like 6-7th grade. i havent used it in ages...

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

Disappointing. I woke up early as I've been doing lately to fix my sleep routine after sleeping a good amount of hours, something that’s real welcome.I had planned to make some kilometers with the bike the afternoon but if finally wasn't possible.

Around noon, I began to feel some ache in my stomach, similar to the one caused by nerves. Soon after it toned down so I went to the gym. There I started to notice that something wasn't right; I had rested more than usual but somehow I was having troubles to complete my routines.

The afternoon I started to feel ill. Stomachal problems and mild fever which turned as soon as the night arrived into stomach ache as well. The rice I was cooking burned and got wasted. The heat annoyed me and I haven't been able to sleep as consequence. And now I'm here in GTAF ranting and ruining my sleep routine back again.

So today could have been a good day. But it f*cking wasn't.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 26 July 2014 - 02:50 AM.

Somewhat tedious.

I re-organized my shed. I'm not finished with it, but at least it doesn't look like an episode of Hoarders now. I also got some new clothes and got my haircut. Then I came home and started packing my stuff for Washington, D.C., before taking a quick nap. I have to leave at 3:30 a.m., drive two hours to the airport, and be on the plane at 6 a.m. I'm excited, but I know it's going to f*ck up my sleep schedule, which is already f*cked as it is.

Dottie
  • Dottie

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

I played the absolute stupidest death match on GTA O.
I had Indian food for the first time; it was different.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

Fairly good (minus how I was a dick to my little brother and feel terrible for it) I went to school, learned some more spanish, then went to the gym. Came home and immediately went grocery shopping with my family, came home and made sushi and bubble tea for when my BF came over. Chilled and watched anime+korra+rwby until it was dinner then I made some baked salmon, green beans and roasted potatoe's for us. Went back to watching anime then went for a late night jog together later on. Currently debating if I should clean my room or study.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by Sting4S, 26 July 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Yesterday was okay, I guess. It was the last free Friday I'd have until Thanksgiving Break so it could've been much, much better. Today just started and I hope it isn't the same tedious bullsh*t that's been going on for the bulk of this majorly disappointing summer. I did have a stupid ass dream where I was picking up an order from Raising Canes and Ethan Hawke was the clerk  :blink: (I watched Sinister and the Purge recently) who ended up getting my order wrong. I flipped out and cursed the place out and for some reason the employees started to shout and me and run after me after I left the restaurant with the wrong order. I hopped in my brand new Range Rover Autobiography, I don't know why I had that car in my dream, and instantly woke up.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Went to PepBoys this morning.  I'm pretty sure I go to one of the only(if not only) PepBoys where Manny, Moe, and Jack are painted as black dudes.

ejcGqEq.png

It has been that way for as long as I can remember...and I've probably been shopping at the PepBoys since the earlier 80's.

There was a nice rain storm this morning and I had hoped that it was going to be one of those dark, stay in the house, rainy days.  Nope - sun started to shine and now I feel guilty for being in the house doing nothing.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

Got a little tipsy and went fishing, caught about 20 fish and 1 tree. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

Good so far. Finally called out some asshole on youtube so I'm feeling good.

Wow, that video was intense, m7

• MarshalMoo likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:26 AM Edited by universetwisters, 28 July 2014 - 01:26 AM.

I wrote a short film about a robbery to impress the writer/director of "New Kids" and watched a bunch of Mr. Bean. I also got a bit anxious about starting my new job tomorrow.

Crazy hell of a day.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:55 AM

I wrote a short film about a robbery to impress the writer/director of "New Kids" and watched a bunch of Mr. Bean. I also got a bit anxious about starting my new job tomorrow.

Crazy hell of a day.

Where are you gonna be working?

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

Went bad.

Went to see a 'girl' yesterday. Her profile pictures looked attractive so I though man I gotta see this girl as she's pretty fit. However this site is known for fake call girl profiles so you gotta be careful. Its mostly bait and switch activity going on. Once you get there its a less attractive girl and then the punter is morely likely to stay since he's 'horny'. So as a precaution I had no money on me and simply said I was in the area to the gilr went into apartment and my suspicions were confirmed it wasnt the pictured girl. All fairness to the lady she was nice enough but wasnt the hot girl I wanted. 

I knew instantly I didnt want to pay her but I cant just tell her that and leave as its incredibly rude and would hurt her feelings something I don't want to do. So I spun a story about saying I'll call her back if I decide to stay as I was coming to check her out first. She sensed I was lying and the atmosphere turned awkward. (Im a terrible liar so not surprised)

I leave sheepishly feeling like a bastard as we both know the game I'm playing. Im not man enough to admit she wasn't pretty therefore I didn't want to have sex with her. Downstairs in the lobby of the apartment block I suddenly get a call from the the girls number. It's not her but her 'pimp' who is in fact sounds like a mature EE lady. She's screaming down the phone at me don't ever come back! Im like what the hell? In the background I could hear crying so I assume it was the girl I just saw who broke down upon having a client turn her down and ran to her for comfort. She carried on screaming at me not to return then hung up randomly.

I text messaged an apology that I didnt meant to make her cry. And the rest of the day I've been feeling like a total asshole. Poor woman must have had low self esteem already and then I come along and make it worse. I hate myself sometimes. 

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

I have this deadline looming at work so I finally decided to get to it today. I've been putting it off because it's something to work at home on. 

I don't mind work, at work. But I hate taking work home with me, it's hard to focus and I just feel like it's my "off" time so it's hard to get that sense of direction and motivation. 

It's a pretty vague assignment and I'm having a hard time with it because my boss wants it as short as possible yet he wants me to lay out all of this detailed stuff. My boss is away on vacation and comes back the day it's meant to be done so lul. 

Just going to blindly do what I think is correct and hope for the best. 

This is life. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

My day was fun until I came home to drama. I'm so sick of it, I wish I could get away.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:58 PM

Crazy hell of a day.

Where are you gonna be working?

Working for another landscaping company, which I'll do until I get my license and get a job at 7-Eleven

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

Yesterday wasn't too bad. My internet kept dropping for some reason so I decided to watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) stone. So today is going to be filled with Harry Potter movies by the looks of it. :D

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

I got told that I look like one of the victims of a bus crash that happened a few days ago. So, there's that.

Either it was the weirdest come on ever, or ... well, I have no idea what else it might be.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

Went to a funeral and had a family get to ether after. It was a good mood gathering, nothing somber thankfully. Plus, I look damn good in a suit.

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

Non-conformist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:27 AM

Had a good day up until the point, where I read on NFL.com that the Oakland Raiders owner is in talks with San Antonio to potentially move the team. Just pissed me off.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 30 July 2014 - 12:36 AM.

Went bad.

Went to see a 'girl' yesterday. Her profile pictures looked attractive so I though man I gotta see this girl as she's pretty fit. However this site is known for fake call girl profiles so you gotta be careful. Its mostly bait and switch activity going on. Once you get there its a less attractive girl and then the punter is morely likely to stay since he's 'horny'. So as a precaution I had no money on me and simply said I was in the area to the gilr went into apartment and my suspicions were confirmed it wasnt the pictured girl. All fairness to the lady she was nice enough but wasnt the hot girl I wanted. 

I knew instantly I didnt want to pay her but I cant just tell her that and leave as its incredibly rude and would hurt her feelings something I don't want to do. So I spun a story about saying I'll call her back if I decide to stay as I was coming to check her out first. She sensed I was lying and the atmosphere turned awkward. (Im a terrible liar so not surprised)

I leave sheepishly feeling like a bastard as we both know the game I'm playing. Im not man enough to admit she wasn't pretty therefore I didn't want to have sex with her. Downstairs in the lobby of the apartment block I suddenly get a call from the the girls number. It's not her but her 'pimp' who is in fact sounds like a mature EE lady. She's screaming down the phone at me don't ever come back! Im like what the hell? In the background I could hear crying so I assume it was the girl I just saw who broke down upon having a client turn her down and ran to her for comfort. She carried on screaming at me not to return then hung up randomly.

I text messaged an apology that I didnt meant to make her cry. And the rest of the day I've been feeling like a total asshole. Poor woman must have had low self esteem already and then I come along and make it worse. I hate myself sometimes. 

PAPER+BAG.jpg

My day was good. Had fun in D.C. and made it back without getting lost. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users