How was your day?

1,162 replies to this topic
EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

I woke up and ate my homemade granola with milk, blueberries and raspberries as well as a slice of the banana bread I made with some butter on it too. Then I took a bubble bath while watching anime, then came back and jumped into bed. The rain today makes me really lazy and unproductive. 

• JIMHO likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:21 AM

It started out irritating but got humorous. Besides the negative part, it was a typical day. Found out I got a 100 on my chemistry test, the one I took on my birthday, and that took me by surprise. German class was the negative part of the day as my teacher was, surprisingly, giving presenting interesting facts and locations about popular land forms in east Germany. It was negative because people were just saying non-problematic on topic remarks to each other throughout the presentation but when this kid I know says something, the teacher jumps on him. I, like I always do with this teacher, question his actions and he gets pissy and threatens to make us do work. I was like no-no but this overweight dude, Jeremy, butts in and... hes just so damn rude, telling me to shut up, giving me dirty looks.

Other than that, it was fine. I'm having sirloin steak today with mushrooms and have some good car videos to watch.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

My day was teeming. Thanks!

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

Weather report said we'd get 1-3 inches of snow. Got 12-14 inches, on top of the 12-14 we just got the other day.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

Well today started off like any other day, waking up at 7:30 and getting ready for school. But, today I left late since I was feeling like crap so I left around 8:00 today. Because of that I was half an hour late to school and got 15 minute DT during lunch because I was late beyond too many times. LIke from the start of the school year I was about 40 - 50 times late. But oh well, besides that school was alright today English class was ight, weight training class I worked on my cardio, during lunch after the DT I went to the school gym and lifted some weights, Physics was ight, and soo was French class. One thing I hate about today was that horrible torrential rain, god it was soo loud and I forgot my umbrella at home so while waiting at the bus stop I was soaking wet. Like I bet If I squeezed out all the water in my cloths it would be enough to fill a 1/4 of an olympic swimming pool. But anyways, when I got home I took a nice hot shower and went straight to this sh*t hole and was on since I got out of the shower.

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

Tuesday 19 February was... ok. School went good, I had some good laughs with friends, I ate a good lunch and dinner, then I began following the escalating violence in Ukraine. As I surfed the internet for more information on the subject, I learnt about what was the low point of my day... Irrational Games is shutting down.

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:06 AM Edited by Fallcreek, 19 February 2014 - 09:07 AM.

Woke up, grabbed a bowl of cereal and saw a couple dick pics on 'Member Photos' ..great start so far!

• THE GHETTO SAMURAI, RedBull FM and EphemeralStar like this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Woke up, grabbed a bowl of cereal and saw a couple dick pics on 'Member Photos' ..great start so far!

Agree

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Today was a good day... NO

1654125_10151872291357811_1803902014_n.j

• EntretainMeOrDie likes this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:29 AM

Well today was like every other day waking up late and leaving to school late. But today I was super late and beat my best time of taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed. Did all that under 10 minutes and I wasn't late to school today. But yea all my classes were ight today nothing too special but yea and now I'm at home typing this out. Hopefully something interesting will happen before I go to bed.

Kid-Wikkid
  • Kid-Wikkid

My gat is bigger than yours...

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

Great, thanks for asking. :)

I'm rather tired, however.  I didn't get enough sleep because my horny frick'n neighbors decided to have sex at 11:00 PM, 3:00 AM, and 5:00 AM because the neighbors were playing Jenga.

Other than that, I'm having a good day so far.  I played GTA Online a few hours ago.  Met some buddies, and I had fun going on missions with them.  

And now, I'm having chicken empanadas for dinner.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:16 AM

Today was a good day.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:37 AM

Very long I'm trying to take some inishative at work and take on more responcibilitys my back hurts like hell but my day was alright

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:24 AM

Hehe.. I was quite proud of myself today for pushing through my run and not stopping. I was never good at running for a long amount of time, and usually alternated between sprinting for 1 min and walking for 1 min type thing. So the most I would generally go (or stop myself at because I was too tired) was 15 mins. But the other day I did 18 mins and today I did 20 mins without stopping... so I'm slowly progressing and I'm happy about that. ^_^ Except when I was at the gym this stupid girl from my high school was there.. or at least I think it was her. It was weird, she saw me on the tredmill, while she was looking for an empty one but the only empty ones were beside me, so she immediately walked away and tried avoiding me I think. I also just checked and noticed that she defriended me on FB and now I'm not sure if I did something to upset her or what O_O But I don't really care because she's a snob. I also think I'm slowly making more friends in my Japanese class so I'm really happy. There are at least 4 girls that I talk to now hurraaay.  

• BuyMeTheMoon and JIMHO like this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

Well later today I ended up going to the hospital because I had abdominal pain in side my chest. Luckily it wasn't nothing to serious but I learnt that I have to stop having greasy oily food, energy drinks, and need to fix up my diet.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Had a long day at work. #justchillinhomie

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Well later today I ended up going to the hospital because I had abdominal pain in side my chest. Luckily it wasn't nothing to serious but I learnt that I have to stop having greasy oily food, energy drinks, and need to fix up my diet.

I suggest this:

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

I suggest this:
Well, for me I don't need to loose weight as I need to gain weight. I'm about 120lbs at 6'0 and I'm about 30lbs under weight and that's why I thought eating like an American everyday would get me fatter. I guess not as I ended up in the hospital but yea.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

I suggest this:
Well, for me I don't need to loose weight as I need to gain weight. I'm about 120lbs at 6'0 and I'm about 30lbs under weight and that's why I thought eating like an American everyday would get me fatter. I guess not as I ended up in the hospital but yea.

So you think eating caused you the chest pains?

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

I suggest this:

IDK if its the chest but its right below my chest like you know that area like right below your ribcage

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

I suggest this:

IDK if its the chest but its right below my chest like you know that area like right below your ribcage

Well I hope you get better soon ;)

outlawfisherman
  • outlawfisherman

link223-IGN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

I've been working overnights this week on a project at work that needs to get done and can't be with the amount of people around during the day.  So I'm exhausted.  But the cool thing is we started sunday night, and get done thursday night, which means I have friday off in addition to my usual weekend off.  3 day weekend here I come.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

I suggest this:

Well I hope you get better soon ;)

Thanks  :colgate:

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

I CAN POST AGAIN!!! FINALLY

anyway my day was good. And I'll have a barbecue with friends tonight so it'll be fun. Let's get wasted.
  • JIMHO likes this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by RedBull FM, 20 February 2014 - 09:37 PM.

anyway my day was good. And I'll have a barbecue with friends tonight so it'll be fun. Let's get wasted.

BBQ? Wow it's alright for some lol. Here it's like 5C

EntretainMeOrDie
  • EntretainMeOrDie

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

Day was good but then depression attacked. Yay.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:07 AM

Well today I stayed home and didn't go to school and pretty much spent the whole day on GTA forums. I've also watched the Women's hockey game today and was happy that Canada won today. And now I had to get across the city by 6:30 with taking 5 buses and 2 trains.
  • EphemeralStar likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

BBQ? Wow it's alright for some lol. Here it's like 5C

Here its 35c lol

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

Donated blood today for the 1st time! It was great! ^-^ Already booked to donate again in April! Now I must study for my midterm on saturday T^T but it's stupid because she's making us do a chapter summary due on that day too which usually is around 4 pages long(not double spaced) and I still haven't had the time to do that and then I have another midterm on wednesday. Haha well I'm pretty decent at last minute cramming, so here I go... good bye sleep. :'( 

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:47 AM

Today is like every other day at work.. Watching the olympics live all day, haha!
I woke up at 6am and went right to the gym today, that was awesome! :D Now I can chill the whole weekend

Photo%2020.02.14%2010%2002%2005.jpg?_sub

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users