• United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

meh..

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

Today was a really great day for me. I went out with my girlfriend to eat, and we spent a lot of time together at my house. Tomorrow, she's coming over again, so there will be another wonderful day coming up. What sucks is when the girl has to leave.

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

I like the Dodge Coronet.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

I woke up, took a big sh*t and got out of bed.

• UrbanForce22 likes this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

I guess today went alright for me as I got rejected from this random girl on the bus for being to young. LIke I'm only few years younger than her and shes like I'm a grown ass women and you are a little kid. I thought age was just a number but I guess it does matter. 

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

I like the Dodge Coronet.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

I guess today went alright for me as I got rejected from this random girl on the bus for being to young. LIke I'm only few years younger than her and shes like I'm a grown ass women and you are a little kid. I thought age was just a number but I guess it does matter. 

Damn, that bitch is cold.

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

i shoveled some snow, looked at gifs and saw a cat

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

Yes, she was. But hey, I've been through worse so that was nothing compare to past events. Also on the bus, I had this some what drunk guy approached me and started talking about cars that run on water. 

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

Yes, she was. But hey, I've been through worse so that was nothing compare to past events. Also on the bus, I had this some what drunk guy approached me and started talking about cars that run on water. 

A few weeks ago, some drunk guy came up to me and said" Breaking news, my wife f*cked the mailman" and then he went down the street, repeating this about 20 times.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:07 AM

A few weeks ago, some drunk guy came up to me and said" Breaking news, my wife f*cked the mailman" and then he went down the street, repeating this about 20 times.

Interesting, gotta love drunk people

Some other stuff that I forgot to mention was that, I saw the guy that was about to stab me with at the gas station today. This time he didn't hesitate to approach me. 

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:19 AM

Remember theres hundreds of sexy girls out there!

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Remember theres hundreds of sexy girls out there!
I know there are plenty of hot chicks out there but this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've been rejected because of my age.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 16 February 2014 - 04:50 PM.

It's being good so far.

I ate realistic steak, and I'm drinking beer at the moment, listening to an online radio called "Reggae 141", while I'm browsing GTAForums.

Changed to Joint Radio now.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by RedBull FM, 16 February 2014 - 04:57 PM.

Just took the dogs out to the beach. The weather was alright, abit cold but cool ;) Then I went on my bike with a few friends for an hour or two. Now i'm just chilled at home on GTAforums and Facebook.

Lacuna
  • Lacuna

Have you read the manual for this thing?

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by Lacuna, 16 February 2014 - 07:50 PM.

Pretty awesome for a work day. A customer (who was clearly loaded) attempted to talk me into a stand up gig tomorrow night, promising me he could get me on TV and gave me his card, which promptly found it's way to the bottom of the elevator shaft. I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious and any kind of fame isn't really for me anyway. Much like Reed Tucker I prefer to stay in the shadows...LIKE A BAT!. 

On the way home I met an old drunk guy who appeared to be genuinely convinced he's the reincarnation of Robert Burns (the Scottish poet). We've all to watch out for his film Robbie coming out in eight-teen months! 

And! We have a new manager at work who's pretty hot. Pink hair, piercings and tattoos everywhere and eyes like diamonds. Almost every manager I've ever worked under has been an overweight bald guy so HELL YEAH! 

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

Didn't do much today.

Watched Carlito's Way and The Untouchables.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

My day was average for this time of year.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

Today was such a great day.

I fell in love, had sex in my shower, and enrolled for university.

On the Sims.

• LiangHuBBB likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 16 February 2014 - 09:38 PM.

Bad day :(
Every day is bad :(
Until something big happens...
(Gta v for pc or valve counting to 3)

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

Well, today was an alright day as well. Woke up turned on my TV and started watching the team Canada vs team Finland in the mens hockey game. After that I played some GTA V and eating breakfast at the same time. Then I had to go to best buy out in Richmond to buy this thing to fix the wifi connection in my room. I failed again as usual when macking on random girls but hey I could careless about it and also I was able to get this girl to hangout with me even tho we were just talking for about 3 days. Later, it started to rain like a mofo outside and I was soaking wet since I didn't bring my umbrella with me. Then I went out to KFC to buy something for dinner for me and my sis and on the bus back to my house I saw the guy who was about to stab me. This time he didn't say anything to me and we just went our ways. Also just about 30 minutes prior to me typing this their was a huge car accident outside my house and the road was just filled flashing lights. 

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

I spent pretty much the whole day with my girlfriend, as I had said would happen. With that being said, I had a really great day.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Just got up, day off work, what could this day bring for me?

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

Well the day started off alright, woke up at 7:15 am, scroll through GTA Forums, got ready for school and left. Took 2 buses to get to school and was on time for once ( usually I'm late for school ). Had weight training as my first class so I was able to rest it out but then I was feeling sick. I thought I was going to pass out again so I left school not even 1 hour in. On the way back home I had some weird creepy old man staring at me on the bus and I fell in the bus when I was leaving the bus stop. Like I was standing in the middle section of the bendy bus and just fell when it made a sharp left turn. So far my day isn't going too well, but its still to early to say that.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 17 February 2014 - 09:12 PM.

f*ck, I deleted the whole thing.

I'm not gonna waste my time writing it again.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:24 PM Edited by LiangHuBBB, 17 February 2014 - 09:24 PM.

my day was bad and you know why?

wont tell ya :p

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

My day went well; moderately productive without any hiccups.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

Well another highlight of the day would be that I was almost hit by a car today by a idiotic driver. I was about to cross the road and and this women noticed me and I thought she would wait for me to cross the road. But nope.... She thought she could make the right turn before me so she tried and nearly hit me. I was like WTF and flipped her off and she drove off, But I wouldn't be surprised if I did get hit by a car by all the idiotic drivers. If you were following the video topic then you would understand.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

Woke up, bummed around, made a new GTA Online character, ranked it up, met up with friends, got drunk at like 2, now it's 8 pm and I'm questioning my life motives again.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

It was good.

Worked all day and played gtao from 6-11pm

Found some nice crew mates from the official crew

Had a lot of fun.

Now I'm on my bed browsing gtaf with my cellphone

Good night

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

I wouldn't normally post in a topic like this, but what the hell. Today has been one of those days. Kind of.

Ended up running late for work when I realized someone had spilled hot wax all over my ID badge and security key card. Great. Get into work, can't get the door open and someone has to let me in (not related to the wax incident). Work goes great all morning, which is good, but then ... Lunchtime. Pay day is tomorrow (and I literally earned £144 last month to see me through), but I thought, hey, I'll have enough money to get me through the day. Nope. Not even £3. Without realizing, though, I'd already started to put my lunch into my bag, so managed to accidentally shop lift - after my card got declined. Bet that didn't look suspicious at all. I didn't notice the bottle of drink I'd inadvertently stolen until I'd finished work for the day, and because I'm a good person, wandered into the shop at 5.30 to apologize and give the product back.

Then missed the bus home. Because I returned a bottle of Lucozade that I'd stolen. While waiting in the rain for the next bus, I contemplated how pathetic my life really is.

Could be worse I guess.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Had a GCSE and now I have a couple of hours to chill before another one tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users