Im rich, but i'm miserable!

44 replies to this topic
SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

If you buy shark cards you are retarded and I hope Everytime you die and see fake money leave your account you realize that it's real money being drained from your account because you were dumb
Enough to pay for fake money

I must be so smart that everything you say is dumb considering you think yourself as smart. You know, with that, grammar and sentence fluency and all. 

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

"I'm rich, but I'm miserable"

Philip Seymour Hoffman is that YOU?

• BigBrother67 likes this

rawrsnar
  • rawrsnar

Mom's Spaghetti

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

Living in Los Santos is harder than I thought it was. Being rich in Online is very hard to get without glitching or harckers giving you large amounts of cash, and when someone works hard to get something, Rockstar comes in action and takes all the money. So, I bought a high-end apartment with 10 car garage included (3 Alta st apt 57), an Entity XF, Cheetah, Carbonizarre, Bati 800, Felon GT, and others (Fully customized) thanks to a friend that helped me grow in GTA Online, without hacks or glitches.

How I earned all this money without cheating? Selling cars, doing 15000k missions from Madrazo, Playing survival, catching crates and delivering Import/Export cars to Simeon. My wardrobe is full of expensive clothes, my inventory has full ammo in weapons (each with tints) and I have some helicopters. What really sucks is, the most money I have, the more I need, and then Rockstar games came with some maintenance period, erased my bank account to 500k (I had 1,400,000$, waiting to buy my own tank). So I calmed down, bought a Shark card and bought my tank. Now I want a Buzzard and its 1,750,000$, but I only have 50k right now. I don't want to buy another shark card, work so hard or glitch to get that amount of money! So now, after the Valentine's Day Massacre update, I want to grow up again because I want that classic car, but maybe it will be gone soon enough to buy it.

Who have the same problem as I have? Because i'm feeling alone in this situation.

By the way, who likes the idea of Erasing the mechanic? I seriously had some fun with him! From parking over him to punching his face only because he scratched my car!

Well now you know how the Kardashians feel

Chronolemon
  • Chronolemon

GTA:Outta here.

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:16 AM

Buzzard = $1,750,000
Rooftop Rumble = $18,750 per 5 minutes
1,750,000 / 18,750 = 93.4
93.4 x 5 min = 467 min
467 min / 60 = 7.79 hours
Call it 8 hours for pee breaks and such. If your job earns you MORE than £5.00 / $8.37 per hour, a shark card is more worthwhile. However, if your job earns you LESS than those figures, it's more worthwhile to spend time making GTA$.

/THREAD! :D

save_the_babys
  • save_the_babys

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

"I'm rich but I'm miserable"
Looks like you're pretty average for this town
Yea being rich sucks, I had billions before the maintenance and it felt pretty bland, I mean I got everything...money, cars, women(?) but now after the maintenance I was left with 100k and I feel like a dirty peasant after being at the top for a long time but that's good cos it gives me a reason to do missions and activities to earn some $$$
Also to hell with the mechanic! Gonna miss picking on him for scratching my car though..

I believe it also made us appreciate our vast wealth, so now starting from the bottom after having a taste for so long can only br a good thing
  • GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

Its expensive OP, no doubt. I had only $620 after buying the Roosevelt the other night haha (I had over $530mil before C.A.B got me :)... Then I worked away at missions to get just over $100k...now I'm back down to about $30k after having a rampage session with some asshole in a tank. Anyway, the buzzard is over-rated, especially as "fw3" pointed out that its spawns anyway if you really want it. As for the Roosevelt, I would recommend grinding some high paid missions as much as possible and perhaps sell a super car to pay for Roosevelt... You can always replace a super car at a later date. And at least take comfort in the fact that shark cards exist, even if you don't buy them...worst comes to the worst, just fork out the cash for a shark card to get back the super car you sold for Roosevelt. I would be super pissed off if I missed the opportunity to get this car...I'm still highly pissed off I missed the snow on Christmas haha

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

I'm still really rich. I would never waste my time with shark cards or doing hard work. Why pay for what is free?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

2 soon...

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:17 AM

"I'm rich but I'm miserable"
Looks like you're pretty average for this town
Yea being rich sucks, I had billions before the maintenance and it felt pretty bland, I mean I got everything...money, cars, women(?) but now after the maintenance I was left with 100k and I feel like a dirty peasant after being at the top for a long time but that's good cos it gives me a reason to do missions and activities to earn some $$$
Also to hell with the mechanic! Gonna miss picking on him for scratching my car though..

I believe it also made us appreciate our vast wealth, so now starting from the bottom after having a taste for so long can only br a good thing
I hear that :^:

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

2 soon...

No, dead junkie actors are fodder the second they transition from junkie to dead junkie.

Trust me, he will never know!

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

My 13 million dollars is lasting me until the next money glitch worth doing :santa:

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

2n8yi5d.jpg

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

Your only options are to grind for HOURS for a few days or buy a cash card.

Personally I bought EVERYTHING I could with glitched cash and when I run out of cash I sell an Adder.

When I run out of Adders to sell if heists or some better way of making $ hasn't come out I'm going to sell this game back to Gamestop before the re-sell price totally plummets. Never wanted to grind in this MMO type bullsh*t. I just like rampaging/customizing cars...

Eddy4life
  • Eddy4life

GTA Addict

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

Cerberus Company our crew works together. Get with us or find a crew that help each other.

Thank you, but i'm in a great crew right now haha

If you buy shark cards you are retarded and I hope Everytime you die and see fake money leave your account you realize that it's real money being drained from your account because you were dumb
Enough to pay for fake money

You clearly dont understand something... I play clean, and I bet you often do glitches to earn money. I got rich with hard in-game working and shark cards, and I was very happy. Its not dumb, is a clean player. Don't you ever hate when you're racing, almost winning, but a fa**ot crashes you, taking you and himself out? Or shall we say that you are the one who crashes him to hell, both losing the race. No offences buddy!

Does it help that I've a 10 digit amount in my bank? So you aren't as miserable.

Let me guess... Glitch or hacks .____.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

Should have bought a garage full of adders on your second character.

That's what I did!! I'm rich bishhhh!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users