Photo

Im rich, but i'm miserable!

44 replies to this topic
Eddy4life
  • Eddy4life

GTA Addict

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Living in Los Santos is harder than I thought it was. Being rich in Online is very hard to get without glitching or harckers giving you large amounts of cash, and when someone works hard to get something, Rockstar comes in action and takes all the money. So, I bought a high-end apartment with 10 car garage included (3 Alta st apt 57), an Entity XF, Cheetah, Carbonizarre, Bati 800, Felon GT, and others (Fully customized) thanks to a friend that helped me grow in GTA Online, without hacks or glitches.

How I earned all this money without cheating? Selling cars, doing 15000k missions from Madrazo, Playing survival, catching crates and delivering Import/Export cars to Simeon. My wardrobe is full of expensive clothes, my inventory has full ammo in weapons (each with tints) and I have some helicopters. What really sucks is, the most money I have, the more I need, and then Rockstar games came with some maintenance period, erased my bank account to 500k (I had 1,400,000$, waiting to buy my own tank). So I calmed down, bought a Shark card and bought my tank. Now I want a Buzzard and its 1,750,000$, but I only have 50k right now. I don't want to buy another shark card, work so hard or glitch to get that amount of money! So now, after the Valentine's Day Massacre update, I want to grow up again because I want that classic car, but maybe it will be gone soon enough to buy it.

Who have the same problem as I have? Because i'm feeling alone in this situation.

By the way, who likes the idea of Erasing the mechanic? I seriously had some fun with him! From parking over him to punching his face only because he scratched my car!

• Luk38644, Magick, GTA-Freak-Vi and 1 other like this

Donald_Duck_ GTA5
  • Donald_Duck_ GTA5

Rat

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Dafuq why you don't buy the buzzard helicopter before the maintenance 1.09?

• BigBrother67 likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 15 February 2014 - 02:54 PM.

"I'm rich but I'm miserable"
Looks like you're pretty average for this town

Yea being rich sucks, I had billions before the maintenance and it felt pretty bland, I mean I got everything...money, cars, women(?) but now after the maintenance I was left with 100k and I feel like a dirty peasant after being at the top for a long time but that's good cos it gives me a reason to do missions and activities to earn some $$$

Also to hell with the mechanic! Gonna miss picking on him for scratching my car though..
  • Magick, fw3, Tokin and 2 others like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

Dear OP, my situation was very similar to yours, except I contacted Rockstar support to voice both my frustration and request my money be returned. The answer was, "no." They deemed that all players were purged, one way or another, to balance the field and whatever I bought pre-purge, I could keep. So, I shrugged and went back to it.

Races, missions, Survivals, and yes, even parachuting. ugh.

Still, after selling cars, moving my apartment, and continuing to do everything legit in the game, I find myself with just $70,000 in the bank. Someone blows up my Entity with a tank, and there goes $9932 of that, for nothing.

There's lots we can complain/whine about, but at the end of the day, it's a game and when I feel that pang of frustration after being tank-busted, I shut it off and go do something productive.

As for the Buzzard, you can always call Merryweather for a heli pickup ($1000), shoot the pilot, and steal his copter - fly it to one of the airports and pickup a spawned Buzzard for free. You could do this about 1,700 times and it's still cheaper than buying the Buzzard for $1.75 million. See?

And yes, the new DLC is nice, but most people have figured out that it's Rockstar's way of driving people toward Shark Cards. And no, nobody is buying the $200,000 or even the $500,000 cards... everybody buys the Great White card because it just makes the most sense. 

I have yet to buy one, but it's crossed my mind. I just can't bring myself to do it... But, if you figure it's $20 to access an online game that is meters, far & wide, beyond the single player experience, then you gotta think it's not THAT bad of a deal. Only when you find yourself buying 2, 3, or 4 cards... then you may have to reconsider. 

Anyhow, you're not alone. Being broke stinks, both virtually and IRL. ;)

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

lord-ofwar
  • lord-ofwar

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

Cerberus Company our crew works together. Get with us or find a crew that help each other.
  • Pagan Lowrider and BigBrother67 like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:54 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 03:02 PM.

Deleted.

• fw3 likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by fw3, 15 February 2014 - 06:41 PM.

DIDN'T READ, LOL!

YOU SAD BRO?

What's sad is coming onto a forum where someone posts an intelligent, thoughtful message and some toolbag comes in, doesn't bother to even read (on an internet forum?), and leaves a toolish response like this. Seriously. Why are you on this forum? Maybe you could be a nicer person in the future and keep it to yourself? Just saying, is all. 

• malcolmfunktion, GTA-Freak-Vi, A Maned Wolf and 2 others like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Many people on planet earth could be suffering and the OP is miserable because of a video game, and choose to add that he also has a lot of money. The title itself means I don't want to read it and I want to voice that as my opinion.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Bellicose Tyrant

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

What is the OP whining about? Had money, it went, it's back again and then it's gone. “I have some helicopters” What!!!

• theNGclan likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

Too many poor people in here with their stink of peasant lol

But yeah, just do missions and survivals if you wanna make money.  Not sure what else to say that hasn't been said on that subject

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

So R* f*cks you and then you buy a cash card? Wow
  • BigBrother67 likes this

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

Go to some of the Rockford Hills mansions and you'll hear rich people arguing inside, just like you 

• Headdogg81 likes this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

i dont have nothing to buy in the game.

when 1.10 dropped i bought the new clothes, the gun and dont really want that slow ass roosevelt...

i got a tank... dont use it...

got a buzzard... i just steal the reg available choppers...

got my garage maxed...

my stats are maxed and my rank is over 120 so i have all the guns...

i wish i had some kinda goal to obtain in the game, the only thing i can do is work on my K/D ratio and the awards...

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

i dont have nothing to buy in the game.

when 1.10 dropped i bought the new clothes, the gun and dont really want that slow ass roosevelt...

i got a tank... dont use it...

got a buzzard... i just steal the reg available choppers...

got my garage maxed...

my stats are maxed and my rank is over 120 so i have all the guns...

i wish i had some kinda goal to obtain in the game, the only thing i can do is work on my K/D ratio and the awards...

You can have a  :cookie:

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Homie

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

Living in Los Santos is harder than I thought it was. Being rich in Online is very hard to get without glitching or harckers giving you large amounts of cash, and when someone works hard to get something, Rockstar comes in action and takes all the money. So, I bought a high-end apartment with 10 car garage included (3 Alta st apt 57), an Entity XF, Cheetah, Carbonizarre, Bati 800, Felon GT, and others (Fully customized) thanks to a friend that helped me grow in GTA Online, without hacks or glitches.

How I earned all this money without cheating? Selling cars, doing 15000k missions from Madrazo, Playing survival, catching crates and delivering Import/Export cars to Simeon. My wardrobe is full of expensive clothes, my inventory has full ammo in weapons (each with tints) and I have some helicopters. What really sucks is, the most money I have, the more I need, and then Rockstar games came with some maintenance period, erased my bank account to 500k (I had 1,400,000$, waiting to buy my own tank). So I calmed down, bought a Shark card and bought my tank. Now I want a Buzzard and its 1,750,000$, but I only have 50k right now. I don't want to buy another shark card, work so hard or glitch to get that amount of money! So now, after the Valentine's Day Massacre update, I want to grow up again because I want that classic car, but maybe it will be gone soon enough to buy it.

Who have the same problem as I have? Because i'm feeling alone in this situation.

By the way, who likes the idea of Erasing the mechanic? I seriously had some fun with him! From parking over him to punching his face only because he scratched my car!

Sell some of your cars if you want the Roosevelt, and settle down a bit.

Khartman
  • Khartman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

wow I dont get it. I have never worried about money in this game. Play it the same wahen I had over 37 million as I do now. Last night I made over 200k in an hour, in game playing with my crew having fun.

I dont hate the game, I hate the players\posters lol.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

Many people on planet earth could be suffering and the OP is miserable because of a video game, and choose to add that he also has a lot of money. The title itself means I don't want to read it and I want to voice that as my opinion.

You are posting on a forum instead of helping those people in the world who are suffering. You are worse than how you portrayed the OP.
  • fw3 likes this

MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Its all about quality of living.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

Kill yourself. It seems to work for so many others. Uh, in the game of course.

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Does it help that I've a 10 digit amount in my bank? So you aren't as miserable.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:08 PM Edited by theNGclan, 15 February 2014 - 05:10 PM.

You are posting on a forum instead of helping those people in the world who are suffering. You are worse than how you portrayed the OP.
How am I worse? I appreciate what I have. Sound like you pulled that answer out your ass.
Listen, you're relatively new to the site so I'll fill you in on a little rule: Flaming people will likely result in a ban. You flamed the OP for no reason, and you've decided to flame me. Watch your moves, buddy.

There isn't any need to take out your frustrations on the OP or me.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 15 February 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Dear OP, my situation was very similar to yours, except I contacted Rockstar support to voice both my frustration and request my money be returned. The answer was, "no." They deemed that all players were purged, one way or another, to balance the field and whatever I bought pre-purge, I could keep. So, I shrugged and went back to it.

Races, missions, Survivals, and yes, even parachuting. ugh.

Still, after selling cars, moving my apartment, and continuing to do everything legit in the game, I find myself with just $70,000 in the bank. Someone blows up my Entity with a tank, and there goes $9932 of that, for nothing.

There's lots we can complain/whine about, but at the end of the day, it's a game and when I feel that pang of frustration after being tank-busted, I shut it off and go do something productive.

As for the Buzzard, you can always call Merryweather for a heli pickup ($1000), shoot the pilot, and steal his copter - fly it to one of the airports and pickup a spawned Buzzard for free. You could do this about 1,700 times and it's still cheaper than buying the Buzzard for $1.75 million. See?

And yes, the new DLC is nice, but most people have figured out that it's Rockstar's way of driving people toward Shark Cards. And no, nobody is buying the $200,000 or even the $500,000 cards... everybody buys the Great White card because it just makes the most sense. 

I have yet to buy one, but it's crossed my mind. I just can't bring myself to do it... But, if you figure it's $20 to access an online game that is meters, far & wide, beyond the single player experience, then you gotta think it's not THAT bad of a deal. Only when you find yourself buying 2, 3, or 4 cards... then you may have to reconsider. 

Anyhow, you're not alone. Being broke stinks, both virtually and IRL. ;)

i will stop playing MP, before i ever buy any cards...I hate how the entire video game market has been directly ruined by micro-transactions..Please take me back to pre 2010 :/

• fw3 likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

I don't want to...work so hard...to get that amount of money!

Wah.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

I am rich and happier than a pig in sh!t.

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

Should have bought a garage full of adders on your second character.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Dear OP, my situation... [truncated] Anyhow, you're not alone. Being broke stinks, both virtually and IRL. ;)

i will stop playing MP, before i ever buy any cards...I hate how the entire video game market has been directly ruined by micro-transactions..Please take me back to pre 2010 :/

I kinda feel the same way, but it's the way it is now and we just have to bite the bullet and accept it, I guess.

Trust me, I came from the pre-Pong generation when a video game was flipping a coin with my siblings over whether to watch Columbo or Welcome Back Kotter. ugh! 

kotter.jpg

• A Maned Wolf and 8up local like this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

OP is a peasant. No wonder hes miserable lol.

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

Save your money. And your not rich, your broke. I'm rich, $6,500,000, all my crew cars, I'm liven the life. 

• iainspad likes this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

You should become friends with Michael De Santa. I think you guys have a lot in common.

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

If you buy shark cards you are retarded and I hope Everytime you die and see fake money leave your account you realize that it's real money being drained from your account because you were dumb
Enough to pay for fake money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users