123 replies to this topic
Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

I did it with 2 friends 15 times because the Bob blew up once  :bored:

Made about 250k (i bought some ammo and armor.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

Takes no time at all if you do it right. It's easy money!

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

How do I use that playlist? That link just brings me to all the default ones?

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

How do I use that playlist? That link just brings me to all the default ones?

Reload the site a couple of times until it loads the list instead of all available playlists, it's still out there :)

When page is loaded click on "Add to game" :)

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Anyone have a "high paying missions" playlist, not just one mission over and over again? 

• xRUiX_INF3RN0x likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by Killzone3265, 15 February 2014 - 06:30 PM.

most possible in an hour is 280k

edit: thats soloing it, im not sure how long exactly it'd take with other people cause of the rendering issues and that drop inbetween boats thing

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Thanks downloaded this on my Xbox as well.

If you can make a Rooftop Rumble playlist please post it. 

• SchwartzJesuz and xRUiX_INF3RN0x like this

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

Does this glitch still work by the way guy's? The one where you drive the car into the water, then get the heli, pick up the container and then just drop it near the shore and it completes the mission? 

No it doesn't, but it did on Thursday afternoon after the 1.10 update; it must have been patched when the servers were flaky on Thursday night.  Seems reasonable, and means that playing Coveted on my own isn't any slower than with friends now.

• guygamer1 likes this

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

Coveted pays 18k for hard I think now right?

But playing it on hard is a lot harder and takes longer because you most likely have to kill the guys by the crate or across the river otherwise they destroy the cargobob or shoot you out of it if you don't.

On Normal and Easy I can just run up and kill the guys by the Cargobob spawn and run through the mission without killing everyone else. 

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

Does this glitch still work by the way guy's? The one where you drive the car into the water, then get the heli, pick up the container and then just drop it near the shore and it completes the mission? 

No it doesn't, but it did on Thursday afternoon after the 1.10 update; it must have been patched when the servers were flaky on Thursday night.  Seems reasonable, and means that playing Coveted on my own isn't any slower than with friends now.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Coveted pays 18k for hard I think now right?

But playing it on hard is a lot harder and takes longer because you most likely have to kill the guys by the crate or across the river otherwise they destroy the cargobob or shoot you out of it if you don't.

On Normal and Easy I can just run up and kill the guys by the Cargobob spawn and run through the mission without killing everyone else. 

I've been playing on hard only since yesterday and I have absolutely no problem with it..

I stealth kill the first guy down the hill, then snipe 3 guys down by the cove from that same spot then go towards where the cargobob lands.. I snipe the guy looking towards the ocean by himself on the left side, then there are 2 guys near 2 Sanchez, snipe the nearest Sanchez 3-4 times and it will blow up and kill both of them, now focus on the next few enemies near the 2 SUV's parked near the cargobob before it lands, kill the pilot.. get inside and let the doors CLOSE or else you'll get shot up easily on your way to the crate. Pick up the crate as quick as you can, you literally have enough time to spend at least 30 seconds trying to pick it up, either way you'll have enough health on your cargobob to make it out alive.

I know it sounds hard near the end, but keep trying that and trust me, you'll realize it's pretty easy. I've been managing to complete the mission in less than 4 minutes each time.

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

TheMeanestMostBaddestMemberEver

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

Rooftop Rumble playlist please

Can't do a Rooftop Rumble playlist until someone is able to give me the social club link for it :/ 

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

Someone please make a playlist with other high paying missions. If someone can get a link do it, i tried and unable.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

Just want to say thanks and kudos to the OP for this thread. You've really helped out a few people here!

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

and kiss goodbye to four hours of your life!  :D

I did about 70-odd Coveted missions on Friday to get from lvl93 to 100...

I think I broke something in my brain doing it tbh...   :sui:

Four hours?!? Took me about 30-45 mins to finish the whole playlist :/ Didn't want to restart it though because I had to go somewhere lol

I can promise you that you didn't complete a 16x Coveted playlist in 30 minutes. Not possible. But yeah, 4 hours is an exaggeration. It should take about 1 hour.
  • xRUiX_INF3RN0x likes this

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 15 February 2014 - 09:38 PM.

I don't mess with the enemies near the container or near the cave on Hard. I take the SUV and speed down the hill taking out any guys near the landing zone. Saves some time not killing every single enemy.

Once you get in the chopper you are nearly bullet proof from certain angles.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

The chopper mission "Chasing Tail" or something along those lines paid out around 37k for the first time last night. After that it was 18750 I think. Decent Trevor mission and an insane pay out. Just a heads up.

What level's that from??
Not that it should be a problem at my level, but still..

and what time isdoes it take?

sorry it's "Chopper Tail".. it's early and I'm without coffee yet. 

Here's a youtube video

Never done this mission looking forward to giving it a go today!
Thanks for the link to the awesome vid!

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

It's not realistic to have so many on the playlist. Mine will have 6 for a 108K routine. I doubt many will want to play it 16 times in a row.

me and my friend did it, not to mention the other 2 guys did it with us two too and we all became friends in the process.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

Well props to the creator of this..

I levelled up from 102-103 in about 50 minutes this morning.. sniping every single enemy on the map..

This should speed up my journey to lvl 120! :D

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Well props to the creator of this..

I levelled up from 102-103 in about 50 minutes this morning.. sniping every single enemy on the map..

This should speed up my journey to lvl 120! :D

No problem man! I've been keeping an eye on these forums to see if anyone posts up another high paying mission link so I can make another playlist for you guys. Hope everyone is enjoying this! 

• Doktor Gott likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

. Hope everyone is enjoying this! 

Enjoying might not be the word... :D 

Benefitting maybe... ;)

Nah, seriously, I think after this I'll focus on missions giving more $$$$...

though saying that, doing Coveted eight times a day rakes in a million a week.. which is not to be sniffed at..

• robban likes this

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

. Hope everyone is enjoying this! 

Enjoying might not be the word... :D

Benefitting maybe... ;)

Nah, seriously, I think after this I'll focus on missions giving more $$$$...

though saying that, doing Coveted eight times a day rakes in a million a week.. which is not to be sniffed at..

Haven't been on at all today since I've been busy watching Rugby and whatnot lol. Anyways, next time I get on, I'll make a smaller playlist (only because 16 might be too much) so it's more fast paced. Does 5-8 times sound decent enough? 

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

16 is fine - you have to remember that you can quit at any point in a playlist anyway... so I've done like 10 in a row this morning then quit...

If you were to make a smaller one, I'd suggest six perhaps... That way you could describe it as a six mission, $100K playlist..

(pays 108,000, so with armour and ammo that should leave about $100K...)

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

16 is fine - you have to remember that you can quit at any point in a playlist anyway... so I've done like 10 in a row this morning then quit...

If you were to make a smaller one, I'd suggest six perhaps... That way you could describe it as a six mission, $100K playlist..

(pays 108,000, so with armour and ammo that should leave about $100K...)

Sounds like a done deal! Only problem with quitting the playlist is that you get badsport points lol. So it's good and bad at the same time. 

• Doktor Gott likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:06 AM

Sounds like a done deal! Only problem with quitting the playlist is that you get badsport points lol. So it's good and bad at the same time. 

Meh.. I'm constantly getting good player awards for some strange reason... so I think the universe should be in balance..  :D

(Especially since I parked a cement truck with a stick bomb hidden under it outside Simeons last night and took out someone in the special vehicle he wanted...  What was more lolz was the fact that a) person in car didn't think to move the truck, no they attempted to drive past it... and b) The person in the car had already jacked the original owner of it... so karma's a bitch.. with sticky bombs in her pocket... :D )

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hahahah I've done that a few times myself!

Also thanks to those who downloaded it lol. Went from 4 downloads to about 300+ Seems that this is doing the rounds lol 

minimumsix
  • minimumsix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:19 AM

I don't think you get a bad sport when you quit the playlist. I only did converted twice before I got bored and quit playlist, didn't get any bad sport message. Maybe because I was playing it solo?

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:42 AM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 16 February 2014 - 11:44 AM.

Been trying to find / fetch the URL from SocialClub but no succes until now :(
Also can't find a 360 list where I can borrow the URL from....

The URL is out there, I've seen a few posts on other forums talks about a Coveted / RR playlist for 360

raidenrbs
  • raidenrbs

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Played the full play list last night, only took 50 minutes. I just listen to my ipod at the same time which helps lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users