How far do you go for revenge?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
Jun2nolimit
  • Jun2nolimit

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by Jun2nolimit, 15 February 2014 - 10:45 PM.

If someone kills me I go get my tank and grief the sh*t out of them if they manage to get away ill put a 9000$ bounty on them and repeat the process till they leave the session
Then I follow them to the next session till they shut down there console

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

If someone kills me I go get my tank and grief the sh*t out of them if they manage to get away ill put a 9000$ bounty on them and repeat the process till they leave the session
Then I follow them to the next session till they shut down there console

490.gif

Yeah, if that's true that kinda makes you the bigger asshole.

• Tazdakk likes this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

An example

I'm riding along Hawic Ave. Kenny Loggins on the radio. Heaven Helps the man who finds his fears. Love's the only thing that keeps me here. You're the reason that im ha---

BOOM. Flaming damn hamburger at the hands of a tank. Laughter on the mic. Then I get spawn killed like 3 times. The kid on the mic is rolling.

Ok. Payback time.

I spawn behind a building. Nearby is a ladder. I climb to the top, whip out the Heavy Sniper.

2luthl3.jpg

After like 5 shots, the mofo in the tank is dead. They respawn, attempt to climb back in, BOOM. Dead again. I whip out the grenade launcher, blow up the tank. They respawn in passive mode. I jump to the ground, get in a car. Run that ass over. 3-3.

I call the insurance company and have my car rebuilt, then head across town to grab it. The next thing I know this mofo is in a buzzard. I stop the car and jump out with the minigun, shred his ass from the sky.

The buzzard falls from the sky and lands on me. QQ

The mofo leaves the session. I pause the game, his "Switch Sessions." As luck would sometimes have it, I enter the very same session this mofo ran to and spawn right next to him. Auto shotty.

No more laughing on the mic at this point. He respawns in passive mode and follows me around doing the jerk action.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more. 

Jun2nolimit
  • Jun2nolimit

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

If they didn't want you to use a tank they wouldn't have put it in the game and its not like I grief random people
The only time I use the tank is if im killed unprovoked as far as I'm concerned they deserve it after that

ceerock4ever
  • ceerock4ever

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:08 PM

I'll kill them once and move on. But if they continue to chase me, I'll kill them until I reach boredom.

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

Christ, I wish you could follow people to different sessions on PS3. So many fu­cking runners.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users