How far do you go for revenge?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
Endritge
  • Endritge

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

1st time kill, i continue what i was doing 2nd continue.. See him coming after me i dont stop killing till he lefts. Passive mode i kill him w car, switches session, follows after. Til im satisified with the kills or til he shuts down his console.

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

I go for revenge. I went as afar as to invade Fort Zancudo because an asshole killed me after I helped him in a mission. I won't lie like everybody is doing here, but unfortunately he beat me. I'm not good on open terrain. I don't know what happened to me.

• paulmgrath and Concentrating like this

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

Another thread made me think. If you are killed by another player in freeroam - without warning or reason - what do you do?
I know many of you will say "kill them back" but how far do you go with it? Do you kill them once, or basically make them wish they never met you?

Another thread made me think. If you are killed by another player in freeroam - without warning or reason - what do you do?
I know many of you will say "kill them back" but how far do you go with it? Do you kill them once, or basically make them wish they never met you?

I like to go as far as back to an invite only session depriving them of the thrill of my presence.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

ROAD TO 100K Player Kills 22K TO GO!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

o god. so many internet badasses on this thread.

i go after them til they leave the server...

just so you have an idea, like 2 weeks ago 2 guys killed me as i was just leaving my garage...

i killed them til they left the server... killed them a combined total of 98 times(58/40) and they managed to kill me only 9 times.

And this guy just makes up stories in every thread to try and make himself feel tough

i dont have to make up nothing because i gain nothing from a lie.

dont want to believe? i dont care.

my stats tell the story!

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Usually, I just continue on, and try to get out of the area. If they begin to chase me down, then I will pop them. If I am ever doing a free roam activity (like Simeons cars), you will learn that I have acquired a neat skill set for dispatching players. 

I was delivering a car once, and these douche bags on a motor bike killed me, then killed me again, repeatedly. I got far enough away from them so they stopped chasing me down. I went back to the car, got in, repaired it, then continued off. I noticed they were down by the docks (where I had to go). I called Lester up, removed myself from radar, then rammed them full speed (they thought I was just a crazy npc at first, lol). Killed one on impact, then killed the other with my AP pistol. Stickied the bike, and went over to the other side of the docks. They got onto the bike (HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THING FLASHING A LIGHT ON YOUR MOTOR BIKE??), began to ride away, then I blew them up as they were crossing the bridge to leave. Not my finest work, but still better than getting a tank out. 

JKenny615
  • JKenny615

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

I'll just even the score and move on.

• LahTigre likes this

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 15 February 2014 - 05:52 PM.

It depends, I always kill the guy back but I'm often in the middle of doing something else when someone picks a fight and if so I'll likely stop the fight before it's gone too long, if I'm not busy with something though I can easily keep going as long as the guy stays in the session. I don't pick fights so I depend on people picking fights with me to get battles going in free roam, and I'll often take any lethal provocation against me as an excuse for a long drawn out fight.

It's funny because most people who kill me without warning suck and I usually kick their ass, sometimes I get a decent fight going with someone though, I don't always get more kills in those fights but every kill I do get is that much sweeter for the challenge. Also of course if the guy really sucks so badly that it's not a proper fight I'll usually stop after a handful of kills and leave them be, it's (mostly) no fun if they aren't hard to kill, so once I've gotten them back and taught them a lesson there's no point anymore.

Also lately especially I've taken to either teleporting away or launching a mission to avoid a blip aggressively chasing me, sometimes I'm just not in the mood for a fight and I take active steps to avoid anyone killing me because I know I'll want to kill them back if they do.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

I once killed a guy named buzzybuilt 70 times for attacking me unprovoked. If gta5stats.com was up, you could easily see that stat under my account.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

I went to go wait for a crate drop on the side of a mountain, only I had a bounty and a couple of players decided they wanted that bounty, one got it and we exchanged a few kills on the mountain til I realised the bloody crate wasn't going to drop (are they ever going to fix that?!) so I ran down the mountain and requested delivery of my car (which I'd left at the top) and drove off.

One of them took a pot shot at me with a sniper, wounded but didn't kill, so I left them a present on a bridge on the only road out, 5 stickies, they stopped chasing me after I triggered them.

Gotta love them stickies :)

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

I bet all the bad asses on this thread f*cking love it when someone kills them for no reason.
I know I do, I spend a fair amount of time driving about hoping beyond hope that some muthaf*cka has a pop.
  • Mroz likes this

WallaWalla
  • WallaWalla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

I'll admit I'm pretty sociopathic and will go to great lengths for revenge, usually not stopping until I've sent a message.  For example, I parachuted and landed in front of my apartment and got run over by a player in a car....so I called in my Entity (the ultimate revenge vehicle IMO since it's fast and you can't be shot through the back windshield 99.9% of the time) and killed the guy like 6-7 times (he was upset enough to put a $3k bounty on me and send two failed mercenary attacks, which resulted in more revenge kills by me).  Some other dude killed me, and so I chased him down and sticky-bombed his jet right before he took off, blew him up, and then killed him another 2 times and mugged him for good measure.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 15 February 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Cheaters/tank griefers get my taint in their face till they switch session.

Any jack off that shoots me for no reason ilI get at least 1 kill up on them

And anyone that kills me in fair play (multiple bounty hunters on one target or crate drop war) I let that slide and just stay on target.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by GraniteDevil, 15 February 2014 - 07:19 PM.

If they change sessions, I will attempt to follow them using the recent friends list + join session in progress.

I will spend any amount of money to harass them.  Mugger, Mercs, bounty.  I text other players and offer them more than standard bounties to kill the offending player (I generally complete Boneyard, like, first thing - that way I can share 100% of the earnings with anybody who will take down my target).  All the while I'm looking for ways to snipe, explode, shotgun, suicide, run over the useless asshole who offended me until I feel satisfied.

I also abuse passive mode if the opportunity presents itself.

• Zondar likes this

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

If they change sessions, I will attempt to follow them using the recent friends list + join session in progress.

I will spend any amount of money to harass them.  Mugger, Mercs, bounty.  I text other players and offer them more than standard bounties to kill the offending player (I generally complete Boneyard, like, first thing - that way I can share 100% of the earnings with anybody who will take down my target).  All the while I'm looking for ways to snipe, explode, shotgun, suicide, run over the useless asshole who offended me until I feel satisfied.

I also abuse passive mode if the opportunity presents itself.

Lol
You're f*cking aching to be shot at!

Mroz
  • Mroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

I switched to my second character so I could buy the roosevelt and as soon as I went to modify another one of my cars, some asshole waiting outside LSC shot me out then spawn killed me a few times (f*ck rockstar for not giving lower levels access to all weapons). So I switched over to my other character, joined the same idiots game which happened to be a race. I had to do a couple before he went beck to free mode but when he finally did I killed him and his asshole friends until I got bored. Killing these assholes until they leave the game or until I get bored is the only way they'll realise that they f*cked with the wrong person and shouldn't do It again.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

If you kill me.. I will follow u around the map until I kill you back.

Don't run inside your house cuz imma wait for ya

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

Revenge is for victims

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

If another player necks a cheap shot on me I will hunt them down until I kill them. If they kill me and then leave the session, I take it out on anybody who's within range and kill them until I feel satisfied. I'm pretty weird like that.

Sometimes I do let it go. I'm trying to be nicer in free roam now because I'm getting tired of everybody thinking it's Call of Duty: Grand Theft Auto Online.

Would be nice to have some co-operation, instead of one man armies taking on other one man armies.

(I call them one man armies because you have the fire-power and weapon selection of a small army rofl.)

LeoV
  • LeoV

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

More often or not I kill them and spawn kill them till they leave, then follow them session to session until they get off or leave to an invite only.

Also if somebody in a lobby is being annoying I do the same to them...I have wayyyy to much free time.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by saintsrow, 15 February 2014 - 09:31 PM.

just so you have an idea, like 2 weeks ago 2 guys killed me as i was just leaving my garage...

i killed them til they left the server... killed them a combined total of 98 times(58/40) and they managed to kill me only 9 times.

And this guy just makes up stories in every thread to try and make himself feel tough

I'm going to shamelessly re-post what I wrote in response to baddassery in the other thread, since this thread has more life. 

Yeah, so I really come down on the people who kill me.  Here's what I say: 

Hey guys whats the coolest thing you've done in GTA Online? 

I was minding my own business when a god modder came by and for no reason sticky-bombed my PV but I got away and sent him a text sayn he sucked like a hoover

So he called all his god modder wimp-ass friends i was in a session with 150 god modders and they were all tryna kill me so i grabbed my tank and sat on each one of them like 300 times until they all rage quit

But then one of them called the Boss god modder into the session and he was like the biggest god modder motherf*cker ever and he said he was gonna hack my permanent record and get me and all my descendents banned from planet earth forever

So i said f*ck it and i duped 100 tow trucks on his ass and that fried his console into a molten ball of plastic and vaporized the last mile of internet lines back to his sh*tty little hole where he lives

The current surge leaped over to his controller and caused the batteries inside to explode and it blew off both of his hands and disfigured his face permanently for life.Then I sent him a text that sed "gotcha prick"

So anyway then I came over here to the GTA forums and made this post cause I just wondered whats the coolest thing you guys ever done in GTA ONline i'm just asking cause i'm rly interested to know so yeah

ZbYxRjJ.jpg

• Zondar and paulmgrath like this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

u can do whatever u want !!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

I don't stop until they leave. If they hide, I'll wait.

craftyard
  • craftyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

I might kill them once, but I don't bother camping them. I personally see camping as a waste of time and money.

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

I'm going to shamelessly re-post what I wrote in response to baddassery in the other thread, since this thread has more life. 

Yeah, so I really come down on the people who kill me.  Here's what I say: 

Hey guys whats the coolest thing you've done in GTA Online? 
I was minding my own business when a god modder came by and for no reason sticky-bombed my PV but I got away and sent him a text sayn he sucked like a hoover
So he called all his god modder wimp-ass friends i was in a session with 150 god modders and they were all tryna kill me so i grabbed my tank and sat on each one of them like 300 times until they all rage quit
But then one of them called the Boss god modder into the session and he was like the biggest god modder motherf*cker ever and he said he was gonna hack my permanent record and get me and all my descendents banned from planet earth forever
So i said f*ck it and i duped 100 tow trucks on his ass and that fried his console into a molten ball of plastic and vaporized the last mile of internet lines back to his sh*tty little hole where he lives
The current surge leaped over to his controller and caused the batteries inside to explode and it blew off both of his hands and disfigured his face permanently for life.Then I sent him a text that sed "gotcha prick"
So anyway then I came over here to the GTA forums and made this post cause I just wondered whats the coolest thing you guys ever done in GTA ONline i'm just asking cause i'm rly interested to know so yeah

ZbYxRjJ.jpg

sh*t bro, post of the week.

Tazdakk
  • Tazdakk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

if they f*ck me over with a tank of something and wont leave me alone, i got to passive mode and go get a cargobob. then i go off the radar and try and grab their tank and dunk it in the ocean. after that i either set a bounty of 9k on them, call mercenaries, and then a mugger, or i repeatedly go off the radar and dunk their cars in the ocean until they leave.

StuartStuff
  • StuartStuff

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

If it's just a one off I really don't care, it's part of the game. But if they do it repeatedly in a short space of time by cruising the local area once you're killed waiting to see where you respawn just to kill again, that's a whole different story.

I like to quickly scatter sticky bombs in every direction they could possibly come from next, then boooom, revenge begins! My turn!

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

If someone kills me, I make sure to kill them at least 3 times before letting them run away. However, if they destroyed my car or trash talk to me, I am going to make them wish they never got this game to begin with, by killing them until they leave  lol

Concentrating
  • Concentrating

Mommy's Little Monster

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

I go for revenge. I went as afar as to invade Fort Zancudo because an asshole killed me after I helped him in a mission. I won't lie like everybody is doing here, but unfortunately he beat me. I'm not good on open terrain. I don't know what happened to me.

I "Liked" your comment because you told the truth.
You never come on GTA Forums and hear people say they got pwnt.
Respect. I got pwnt yesterday and never managed to kill the guy even once.

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

I have followed players into other sessions for revenge, but mostly I try not to go out of my way too much for them.  They kind of "get you" that way, you know?

I'm on Xbox, and I love hate-mail via the console's messaging system.  So easy to trace, and sometimes I just need a victim.  Better them than some random, as I'm sure all the pedestrian-players would agree.  lol  :)

Sanabil_
  • Sanabil_

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

I take my revenge with the jet as i can kill and run then again rain death upon them.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

I enact only one form of "revenge," which I prefer to call "equalizing the numbers," and that is to locate the player who took me out and wait. 

When the moment is right, I get within a few blocks and call for a Mugger. I then go off-radar and approach. Once the Mugger does his thing and the player is dazed and preoccupied, I strike like a black mamba wearing expensive shoes.

Then, if time permits, I continually enact my wrath until the numbers are equal. 4v1.. 4v2... 4v3... 4v4... done.

of course, if the other player completely owns me, then I slither away with dirty shoes, knowing my place in the order of things. <sigh> ;) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users