Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

like 10 times something,

after 10 is just boring

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:48 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 02:48 PM.

I judge someone based on how I perceive their attitude through their actions in the game. The more they act like a douche, the more I will treat them as such. A simple death might be over looked, but some bitch sh*t will get punished.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

What I've found is, if they're doing the run over with a fast car, they seem to hang around for the first one or two kills after they've been de-carred..

Once the ratio starts rising, they generally feck off as they realise they're going to get it handed to them...

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

o god. so many internet badasses on this thread.

i go after them til they leave the server...

just so you have an idea, like 2 weeks ago 2 guys killed me as i was just leaving my garage...

i killed them til they left the server... killed them a combined total of 98 times(58/40) and they managed to kill me only 9 times.

And this guy just makes up stories in every thread to try and make himself feel tough

ultim84
  • ultim84

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Usually, I'm the one shooting first, so I don't really ever get killed for no reason. But in the rare case that it happens, I don't worry too much about it, I just keep doing what I was doing before the «incident».

MikaCuoco
  • MikaCuoco

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Every time I go online the first thing I do is go into Passive and go about my business minding my own and if a white dot starts heading in my direction I climb up on something so they can't run me over, So far everyone (That's 100%) of people that have come near me have attempted to kill me for no reason, After shooting at me for 2 minutes and realizing I can't be killed they then try and blow me up, After that fails the last resort is to climb up to where I am and walk into me to push me off so they can then run me over at which point I climb back up to where I was.

After finally giving up and leaving I come out of passive and kill them over and over till they leave/change sessions. I also used to put constant bounties on them until they changed it so you have to wait.

You started it Mate.

79953-gta-V-screenshot-hates-mimes-g-bxv

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

Forgot to add...

Far enough to be a badass.

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

RoR's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

if i'm killed for no reason then i'll spend the next hour stalking and killing them till they leave the   lobby, then I follow and  i'll join there game, go off the radar and appear outside there garage with my rpg, then I just repeat the process til they start with the abusive messages, the messages always make my day ; )

there: in or that place
their: belonging to

learn the difference

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 03:20 PM.

they're garage? :lol:

• o ILL AUDIO o and Nomad0202 like this

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

RoR's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

they're garage? :lol:

they are garage

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Say What?

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by Nomad0202, 15 February 2014 - 03:32 PM.

Until the last bullet has been fired & the broken bottles come out. Not really, about 5 minutes, a few streets then someone else appears.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

Revenge? I'll stalk you to the ends of the San Andreas and back again.

PureScum
  • PureScum

scumbag

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

o ILL AUDIO o, on 15 Feb 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:

PureScum, on 15 Feb 2014 - 1:17 PM, said:

if i'm killed for no reason then i'll spend the next hour stalking and killing them till they leave the   lobby, then I follow and  i'll join there game, go off the radar and appear outside there garage with my rpg, then I just repeat the process til they start with the abusive messages, the messages always make my day ; )

there: in or that place
their: belonging to

learn the difference

i'm sorry I thought the title of this thread  was " how far do you go for revenge " and not " check what your writing before you post " , I've probably made a mistake here also feel free to correct me

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Homeboy

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Nobody f**** with me. If you kill me, you're never going to have fun in GTAO again. 

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

Kill them. Back when switch glitch was available, follow them in a shop, kill them in shop, spawnkill with godmode, harass repeatedly via messages, then add person 1 week later to passive-aggressively "friendkill" over the course of a month.

I do my revenge over the top so that it borderlines "griefing" and "aggressive cyberbullying", meaning.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:10 PM Edited by H8GodMode, 15 February 2014 - 04:12 PM.

o god. so many internet badasses on this thread.

And this guy just makes up stories in every thread to try and make himself feel tough

bro, its a video game that heavily revolves around killing people.

so why anytime you mention killing people in the game, u forum retards always say "oh hes a bad ass"

stfu if anything its u tards on this forum who think your the bad-asses its a reverse psychology i see around here.

same goes for the grammar police who follow people around to correct their typos... its some screwed up psychological problems you all have...

a bunch of miserable people looking for something to pick apart...

anyways on topic, when someone kills me while minding my own biz and runs, i just toss the bounty on them and go about my day...

i find so many times this would happen and i would waste my time chasing them around and it would distract me from my original intent... so its bounty/move on...

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:19 PM Edited by prototypetom, 15 February 2014 - 04:21 PM.

love the badassery in this thread :lol:

If they're staying in the same area then i'll be getting back in their face of course - its exactly that kind of reciprocated confrontation i play freemode for.

but if they're heading away from me at speed i don't bother unless i'm really in the mood for a hunt. i used to go after anyone and everyone, but it started feel a bit desperate. really, who gives a sh*t if you get to be anonymous griefer/hacker/glitcher/madbro no.997, or whatever they tell themselves you are? the thought of them squealing with delight over their coward kill isn't something i need to concern myself with.

• Nomad0202 likes this

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Untill they go to passive mode and rage quit

This. I'm a huge troll as it is. If someone crosses my path, it just gives me direction on who to troll.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

How do you manage to follow them to another lobby?

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Once two guys thought sticky bombing me was a good idea

I chased them from the city to the military base - in a tank

then they got messed up so many times that they left.

Call it cheap, but I just wanted to make sure they have no chance of fleeing or killing me again :)

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by Doktor Gott, 15 February 2014 - 04:42 PM.

love the badassery in this thread :lol:

Well I've got a crew member can vouch for me standing behind a tank and letting off about five RPGs last night before multiply killing the driver once they respawned.  (crew member was acting as bait admittedly and I've no idea how I hit given how much shaking there was going on with all the explosions.. :D  )

Shouldn't have mouthed off over the mic tbh..  (and they were very quiet while they had it handed to them... .. as I also screamed down the mic -where's your tank now then, eh tankboy??? :D  )

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

I haven't even answered my own thread.

Typically I kill them back and leave it at that. If they decide to come after me, I generally just avoid them or outrun them. If they start shooting again, then it's on.

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 15 February 2014 - 04:48 PM.

I think I've gone too far this Time.

A lvl 5 killed me Twice and stole my Carbonizzare...

I've sent a Mugger and Mercenaries after him...

• Doktor Gott likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

I think I've gone too far this Time.

A lvl 5 killed me Twice and stole my Carbonizzare...

I've sent a Mugger and Mercenaries after him...

It stings a bit when someone doesn't even have money for the mugger to steal...

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Once, A guy was after me killed me and started troubling me, Me being me, I hated bullies. Went to the helipad got a cargobob. Flew to where he was. Found him in his car racing at the los santos international aiport runway, Picked him up during the race and flew straight out at sea!

Took him very far in the sea and dropped him there in the water. Destroyed his car and he had to pay his own insurance lol Best 5 minutes of my life! He had so swim all the way back to shore took him a lot of time.

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

depends entirely on my mood, i've had times where i've not bothered doing a thing, other times i can spend a few hours on vengeance.

PureScum
  • PureScum

scumbag

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

guygamer1, on 15 Feb 2014 - 4:40 PM, said:

PureScum, on 15 Feb 2014 - 1:17 PM, said:

How do you manage to follow them to another lobby?

on xbox you can go to recent players and join game, only if theres room mind, 9 times out of 10 i'll get in there lobby

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

all the way.

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Would chase them all the way up to Paleto.

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:19 PM Edited by LahTigre, 15 February 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Too far, with varying results.  Last nights war over Priority cars net me two successfully stolen imports (one stolen back though..I REALLY wish they would have let me stored that Tailgater ) at the cost of some of my K/D ratio, having both of my Supers by broke assailants, and gave me a new Archenemy (and three(!?) friend requests.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users