• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

Another thread made me think. If you are killed by another player in freeroam - without warning or reason - what do you do?

I know many of you will say "kill them back" but how far do you go with it? Do you kill them once, or basically make them wish they never met you?

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

Depends...

Would go after him/her and kill, if player comes back once more.... well, then it's on! :p

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Depends...

Would go after him/her and kill, if player comes back once more.... well, then it's on! :p

That's typically how I do things as well.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Untill they go to passive mode and rage quit
  • Yogogamer, logikfive and vaguecmac like this

PureScum
  • PureScum

scumbag

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

if i'm killed for no reason then i'll spend the next hour stalking and killing them till they leave the   lobby, then I follow and  i'll join there game, go off the radar and appear outside there garage with my rpg, then I just repeat the process til they start with the abusive messages, the messages always make my day ; )

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

This

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

I just use the highlighter when I see that big dot over there head, its on..... but if they run really fast I will place a petty 1000 dollar bounty on their head... just in case they want to leave

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by CarimboHanky, 15 February 2014 - 01:23 PM.

i go after them til they leave the server...

just so you have an idea, like 2 weeks ago 2 guys killed me as i was just leaving my garage...

i killed them til they left the server... killed them a combined total of 98 times(58/40) and they managed to kill me only 9 times.

logikfive
  • logikfive

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Yep, I kill them basically as long as I can either until I get bored of it, or until they leave the session. I love hearing them curse me out on the mic. While I have a mic, normally it's off. I enjoy laughing hysterically at how mad they get. The only time my mic is on is when I'm with friends.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

if i'm killed for no reason then i'll spend the next hour stalking and killing them till they leave the   lobby, then I follow and  i'll join there game, go off the radar and appear outside there garage with my rpg, then I just repeat the process til they start with the abusive messages, the messages always make my day ; )

mate how to do follow a person into other server...

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

I just use the highlighter when I see that big dot over there head, its on..... but if they run really fast I will place a petty 1000 dollar bounty on their head... just in case they want to leave

I'm using the Hightlight feature when it becomes serious and will follow the player everywhere

I Use 1k bounties I use to piss-off players :p

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

My strategy is normally eye for an eye.

• Doktor Gott likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

If it's on Xbox you can sometimes join another player through their gamercard.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

If it's on Xbox you can sometimes join another player through their gamercard.

ooh ok, in on ps3. thanks for the info!

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

My strategy is normally eye for an eye.

This..

Though usually an extra eye or so for effect...

especially if they've done the usual mow you over with their cradder a few times... Suicide with a sticky as they approach you to get that out of the way, then proceed to hunt them down on foot...  Surprising how many crap players there are once they're out of their cars!

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

This
*nods head*

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Worst is if they go on passive to get near you then try to turn it off before you shoot them... like wtf...

I quite like sticky bombs hidden on walls for that kind of person.. :D

wigwam
  • wigwam

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

i go round to their grandparents house and slit their pets throats while they sleep

• RandallFlagg00 and dandann93 like this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

I kill them until they wish they never met me

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

Not that far. I once threatened to freeze some kids console and he started apologising. He had been on a tank rampage. I added him as a friend and told him I better not see him playing gta again. He's been on minecraft ever since.

I feel like a dick.

SPKxLonewolf117
  • SPKxLonewolf117

That one guy who you hate.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

I make them wish they were never born.

Ends with rage quit or passive mode. I leave them alone when they go passive but soon as they turn it off I'll be hauling as toward them.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

I used to kill them repeatedly until I realized what a waste of time & money it was and went to invite only to play RR and survivals. I am much happier now.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

i blow them a kiss

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

Usually not far...but last night I changed after getting killed for no reason for the second time as I went about my business. As always I sent an instant death match request, and as always the pussy declined... usually I just laugh to myself, but this dude I sent a in game txt saying "Pussy.! Too scared to dm though??" which he ignored.... 5mins later a crate drop is in bound and I head there... 5mins later the only person to join was him... we were killing each the while we wait for the drop (these killings are cool and fair game..) then after a while He starts getting dirty... going to my Vacca shooting it etc. So I though f*ck this and dialled 911 and requested Police! They show up and start shooting him and he is shooting back, and I just thought it was funny and was gonna message him some light banter to see if he has a humor (I was then going to join in shooting the police.)

Then I remembered the insurance glitch happening atm, and that he was the pussy that wouldn't dm after killing me for no reason... so I took out my grenade launcher and shot his Adder he was hiding behind. The dark part is, I really do hope that A: his Adder was not insured and he lost it... and B:He is skint and cant afford a new one!

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by Doktor Gott, 15 February 2014 - 02:32 PM.

Oh, anecdotaly..

I can sometimes go too far..

Yesterday, pulled up to go in a shop, jumped out the Roosevelt..

Walked past person (lvl27 IIRC) coming out of shop.. didn't think much of it, until they shot me in the back..

They eventually turned up at the Suburban in the street with the DNA strand style road/pavement...   and found a tank parked outside it with their name on the barrel..

Really.. you shouldn't go shooting ladies in the back when they're clothes shopping!!!

In my defence, tjhis was the first time I've ever tanktarded someone... and they deserved it.. and unashamed I am to admit it felt good!

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

My level 145 character was taking some photo's of his new Roosevelt when a lvl 7 tried to sneak up from the parking lot with his smg. I put him in the x hairs of the heavy sniper and as soon as he started firing I shot him in the head. Then he kept spawning all around me on the golf course, so I kept dropping him.  

I'm not normally a spawn killer, but I thought I owed it to him...... 

• Doktor Gott likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

My level 145 character was taking some photo's of his new Roosevelt when a lvl 7 tried to sneak up from the parking lot with his smg. I put him in the x hairs of the heavy sniper and as soon as he started firing I shot him in the head. Then he kept spawning all around me on the golf course, so I kept dropping him.  

I'm not normally a spawn killer, but I thought I owed it to him...... 

Fish/barrel....

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

"basically make them wish they never met you?"

Yeah, that.

manutd36
  • manutd36

Manutd36

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Usually I just kill em once or twice. However, if they kill me for no apparent reason and then haul ass away, I'll stick a 1k bounty on them and then proceed to harass them later on with a Lazer jet.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

I make them know not to mess with me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users