Quantcast

» «
Photo

[PS3] Looking for people to do missions with.

42 replies to this topic
Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:51 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 15 February 2014 - 06:17 PM.

Guys I am level 212 or so without hacking (Yes, I have a lot of free time lol.). I'm looking for capable people to do missions with. I don't care what colour your skin is, where you're from I don't give two f*cks. I only care that you're capable. I don't want noobs accepting this to get access to high level missions because you won't. If you're under level 60 and are uncapable of playing the game without dying all the time, I suggest you don't play with me because I have a short fuse. Also that goes for if you've hacked your high level but you are sh*t at the game.

I will play with anybody though tbh.

If you're looking for a crew you can join mine, if you're looking for friendship I am probably not the best candidate because I'm not a nice person but I will play the game with you though :D And we will complete missions and modes efficiently and effectively with minimal error, because that's how I roll.

Almost forgot. Nobody with a squeaky voice either. I hate children and don't want them near me. Whatsoever. No idiots either. I am 24 and don't have time for these types of people.

As far as crews go, if anybody that wishes to play wants to join a crew http://socialclub.ro...lands_gangsters. - That's the crew I'm in. We take anybody who tries to play the game properly and capably. 

• andreuguerra likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Yeah, I'm up for it.

Alfredo_Lucchese is my PSN.  :^: 

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, I'm up for it.

I added you with the message 'This is Gasmasks' because my psn and forum ID aren't the same because I didn't want stalkers :p

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

I'm on now - I'm level 82 and I'm 28y/o. WarnerKiller is my gt.

Watch Dogs
  • Watch Dogs

zyzz !.B0tdY9xNk

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by Watch Dogs, 15 February 2014 - 01:40 PM.

I can do missions with ya.

• Gasmasks and ChargerIZ like this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 15 February 2014 - 02:28 PM.

I can do missions with ya.

Well, let's do them then. I've added both of the guys who said they wanted to play. I've got a friend with me already right now and my headset is charging for the moment so I am ready when you are.

I am not very good at driving to be honest. I'm not awful but I'm not the best. Also I am stoned.

• Watch Dogs likes this

ajharper92
  • ajharper92

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

AjZetec-s level 66 21y/o 

Watch Dogs
  • Watch Dogs

zyzz !.B0tdY9xNk

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

PS3: iBivak

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by guygamer1, 15 February 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Hey OP. I would strongly suggest this crew to you. http://socialclub.ro...ements_car_club a few of them are members here and they do ALOT of mission's. When they're on, they're always doing them, especially high paying one's. Send Vulcan a request and I am sure he will add you.

BTW, add me as well, guygamer1. You're a good guy and you will make a good friend on psn.

Yeah, I'm up for it.

Until you change it again Alan. PMSL :D

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Sounds pretty full already but i'm in.

Psn: OnlyInAJeep

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Hey OP. I would strongly suggest this crew to you. http://socialclub.ro...ements_car_club a few of them are members here and they do ALOT of mission's. When they're on, they're always doing them, especially high paying one's. Send Vulcan a request and I am sure he will add you.

BTW, add me as well, guygamer1. You're a good guy and you will make a good friend on psn.

Yeah, I'm up for it.

I've got my own crew already mate, but thanks for the offer. I'll add you anyway and do missions alike.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

I am down...bullittblitz

RapidFireXVI
  • RapidFireXVI

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

I'm level 18 but I recently started over. PSN is RapidFireXVI

meezy4sheezy
  • meezy4sheezy

Meezy4sheezy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

psn=deemez I'm ranked 80 as of now. Been doing a lot of missions lately. I prefer to work with headsets. It just makes it a lot more fun!

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

psn=deemez I'm ranked 80 as of now. Been doing a lot of missions lately. I prefer to work with headsets. It just makes it a lot more fun!

Yeah, me too. I'll add you in a little while. I'm just outside getting a few bits and pieces right now. Give me about an hour or so and we can play.

I'm level 18 but I recently started over. PSN is RapidFireXVI

Yeah I don't mind adding you even if you are level 18. If you are a capable player then I won't mind. I just don't want somebody dying all the time and winding me up with it, because I just lose my temper over anything and I don't want that to happen :p

I saw a thread you made to grind Rooftop Rumble. I won't grind a single mission, however I will play multiple missions frequently, taking breaks to stock up on the health regenerating sweets and sh*t like that.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

Yeah, I'm up for it.

I've got my own crew already mate, but thanks for the offer. I'll add you anyway and do missions alike.
No worries my friend. I look forward to gaming with you.

CrimsonBode
  • CrimsonBode

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

Add me. My PSN is CrimsonBode.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

Add me. My PSN is CrimsonBode.

Sure thing. I'm almost back now so I'll add the guys I haven't added yet within the next half an hour. Thanks for the responses. This should be enough people to play GTA:O with now. Sometimes I got nobody on and it starts to get boring after a while.

Oh but if anybody else wants to throw down their PSN for me to add I will still add you because you can never have too many people to roll with. :)

Oh ps. I've got the Roosevelt and would really love to go onto free roam with 6 guys and see how cool it is with two in the front, two in the back and the two hanging off the sides. It will be like a f*cking killing machine rofl. 'Roosevelt of Death'

troysayshi
  • troysayshi

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

OP: you don't have high standards then . Add me if you want. I enjoy dying..... A lot.

PSN: troysayshi

braves114fan
  • braves114fan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

Psn: braves114fan

CarlSatterly96
  • CarlSatterly96

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Level 40 something :) psn: CarlSatterly96

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Guys I am level 212 or so without hacking (Yes, I have a lot of free time lol.). I'm looking for capable people to do missions with. I don't care what colour your skin is, where you're from I don't give two f*cks. I only care that you're capable. I don't want noobs accepting this to get access to high level missions because you won't. If you're under level 60 and are uncapable of playing the game without dying all the time, I suggest you don't play with me because I have a short fuse. Also that goes for if you've hacked your high level but you are sh*t at the game.

I will play with anybody though tbh.

If you're looking for a crew you can join mine, if you're looking for friendship I am probably not the best candidate because I'm not a nice person but I will play the game with you though :D And we will complete missions and modes efficiently and effectively with minimal error, because that's how I roll.

Almost forgot. Nobody with a squeaky voice either. I hate children and don't want them near me. Whatsoever. No idiots either. I am 24 and don't have time for these types of people.

As far as crews go, if anybody that wishes to play wants to join a crew http://socialclub.ro...lands_gangsters. - That's the crew I'm in. We take anybody who tries to play the game properly and capably. 

Hey bud. Defo up for this. Really up for doing loads of missions. My PSN is memoryman00.

I'll check out the crew on social club 

• Gasmasks likes this

Locote_XIII
  • Locote_XIII

El Jefe

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

im up for some missions add me. psn locote_xiii

• Gasmasks likes this

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:46 PM Edited by WarnerKiller, 17 February 2014 - 09:34 AM.

Good playing with you yesterday Gasmasks - I'll be on again tomorrow night and Tuesday night if you're around. I have about $500k and am saving up for an Adder, so need to do plenty more missions. I have no idea how everybody always seems to have tons of cash and I'm always broke?! I guess once you get over level 100 there's less stuff to spend your money on. Also need to rank up over level 90 so I can get the heavy sniper.
  • Gasmasks likes this

Kid-Wikkid
  • Kid-Wikkid

Jedi Sentinel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Lets do this.

PSN:  Kid-Wikkid 

:karmaeater:

Danibogos
  • Danibogos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:13 AM

Sounds cool. Im legit rank 110,always ready for missions and races when im on.

Psn:Danibogos

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

Ranked 120 and I'm 20 psn-Garrett171994 also have a mic

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:05 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 17 February 2014 - 12:26 PM.

Holy sh*t. I didn't check this thread sorry guys. When I go on PS3 in a while I'll add all of you I haven't added yet.

From doing this we actually have a solid team lol. Nobody I have added is a dumb f*ck who can't do things properly and I haven't even got angry with anybody either, it's like a revolution or something :p

OP: you don't have high standards then . Add me if you want. I enjoy dying..... A lot.

If you think this, you didn't read the original post. I don't want to add people who are going to mess up the missions and act like a c*nt. If you can play properly I'll play with you, if you can't then I won't. That's all. I don't want to get angry playing games lol.

Good playing with you yesterday Gasmasks - I'll be on again tomorrow night and Tuesday night if you're around. I have about $500k and am saving up for an Adder, so need to do plenty more missions. I have no idea how everybody always seems to have tons of cash and I'm always broke?! I guess once you get over level 100 there's less stuff to spend your money on. Also need to rank up over level 90 so I can get the heavy sniper.

Lol I don't understand how players can never have money either. I earn money and I spend very little. I don't use the RPG or grenade launcher unless I have to and I try to make my shots hit the target rather than wasting bullets. That's how I do it anyway.

We had a good session the other day and yesterday I was with Crimson and Bullitt again and we banged it out, earned big money as usual. Professionals and nothing less.

troysayshi
  • troysayshi

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

@Gasmasks  I was joking and within that joke was another joke. Of course I read and fully understood your original post. Still like dying though...

• Gasmasks likes this

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

Add me RichyBeats
Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users