More Mission Trolls

33 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

why do people still  do missions with groups of strangers?!?!

ha havent had that happen yet but thats an easy mission

its not that easy getting away on a bike with many enemies shooting at you and hitting you .  but i have done it before several times

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

Ugh, I seem to be experiencing this more recently. Had an asshat start shooting my car and ram me into a wall on the way to an objective, just because I was in front and he couldn't keep up with my Super Diamond in his modded Sultan.

Then as I was out of my car shooting enemies to achieve the objective he started running me over and parking his car on me. Not much you can do when your character gets knocked down and just flops around letting the trolls keep hitting you.

Been playing with some guys from these forums recently and having a much better time as a result.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

I am glad some folk will still do missions with strangers.. I don't have a crew, nor do I want one... I don't have many friends.. I do the missions with the possibility of completing them. Not sabotaging, That is stupid.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

its not that easy getting away on a bike with many enemies shooting at you and hitting you .  but i have done it before several times

Just take them out before you go drop the bikes off

I normally don't mostly just if I get invited by them then I normally accept unless I'm busy

Ugh, I seem to be experiencing this more recently. Had an asshat start shooting my car and ram me into a wall on the way to an objective, just because I was in front and he couldn't keep up with my Super Diamond in his modded Sultan.

Then as I was out of my car shooting enemies to achieve the objective he started running me over and parking his car on me. Not much you can do when your character gets knocked down and just flops around letting the trolls keep hitting you.

Been playing with some guys from these forums recently and having a much better time as a result.

Ha that happen to me too, if you're on ps3 we could do some missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users