Photo

Jackpot! But huh?

4 replies to this topic
ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

So last night before I logged off, I stored a baller to sell at ls customs when I play next... unmodified, just drove it into the garage (400k apt).
Today, I play for a while and as the second car I sell today, it's said baller. But... I got $54,000. Huh?! Not complaining bur still... huh?! Any insight as to what happened here? Anyone else had or heard of this?

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

Good fortune!

I will most certainly be attempting the same but methinks you just got lucky on that one.

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

Maybe the value just got completely bugged out when you put it in your garage. Every car you put in your garage gets a tracker fitted which o so slightly increases the value. Maybe the game calculated the new value wrong and it glitched the price.

pinkisnotgay
  • pinkisnotgay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

i always keep a few spots empty in my garage to store Ballers when they start to spawn,  

this means you don't have to drive the car to LSC , you just call your mechanic to deliver one every 48 min when you are near a LSC,

i recon you have accidentally had a modded car requested for delivery and sold it without noticing ,

but if not..  you did hit a jackpot because this is something i do every day and i only get the regular 9k .

Zuly55555
  • Zuly55555

Just Somebody

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

Lol. Yes. Thinking about it now, it seems you did hit a jackpot. But as someone said, you might have sold one of your tracker filled cars without noticing, but even that can only happen if that car was not resprayed, otherwise maybe you'd not have sold it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users