Tank glitch patched

19 replies to this topic
elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

Just tried calling Pegasus to get a tank and it said 'unavailable'... So I assume if you did the glitch to get tank before level 70 you won't be able to use it until 70... Luckily I'm at 67 so I hope it works once I hit 70

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

Ummm yeah it said so on the patch notes

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

I would love to see that be true.  Why O Why do you deserver to be in a tank before rank 70?!  I earned my right to drive a tank.

BeefComboPlater
  • BeefComboPlater

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Ya you should earn the tank so f*ck you for getting it first. I earned like everyone else before people learned about the glitch.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

good thing i am at rank 93 then lol

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

This great news, should cut down on the tank griefers. Seemed like the worse trolls were the low levels with the tank. 

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Oh stfu ranking up in this game takes too Damn long... I play every day since game came out n still am only 67

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Only problem is we now get noobs in jobs who can't drive or shoot trying to level so they can use tanks.

Sticky bombs in their air... Tossing  it like they just don't care... And then having to reply the mission again..lol

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Not to mention how glitches the game was when it was released we deserved that glitches money and glitches vehicles
Glitched *

T-Roc
  • T-Roc

Gangsta Goalie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

I hope you don't get access at level 70 either, I'm sure you will, but it'd be cool that in the patch that fixed the exploit you used, it also made those who used it wait until level 100 at least to get access. I don't mean that in general, but to those who have zero skill and have to resort to tanks to get kills which I'm guessing the OP is. He claims he's had the game since it came out and is level 67, clearly is doing nothing but screwing with people in free roam; I mean just robbing stores and gang attacks would get you higher than 67 with the amount of time GTAO has been up.

I have no problems with those who spend 100% of their time causing chaos, it's GTA have some fun, but don't cry about it being hard to level up when you obviously aren't putting in any kind of work. Naturally it's the same one's who believe we "deserve" the glitches....play the game and stay away from youtube researching the newest exploit, you might actually level up. Free lesson!

• TezST, gta4thewin and ZeroSafe5615 like this

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

Your an ignorant tool I'm always doing races and survivals
Not to mention I was robbing stores up until level 20 when the XP took even longer to level up

T-Roc
  • T-Roc

Gangsta Goalie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Your an ignorant tool I'm always doing races and survivals
Not to mention I was robbing stores up until level 20 when the XP took even longer to level up

Well then I'm 100% correct in my original response that you have zero skills and have no business being in a tank. If you spend all your time in races and survivals and are only level 67 you must come in last everytime and can't pass wave 1 in survival. Even if you were that bad you'd still be higher than 67, people who come in last on a short race get at least 300-400 RP. So either your a liar or the worst player to enter the streets of Los Santos.

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

In fact I probably would be a level 100 bc I love 2 level 20 characters when the game first came out and was broken... So cram it in your tank hole ;)

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

I just finished a survival by my self and can snipe pilots out choppers with ease... You can stand by whatever you want then come 1 v 1 me if your not all talk

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

As a matter of fact or only used the tank a handful of times, half of them were to help people being trolled by A-holes in tanks... So just stop talking and take your ignorance elsewhere

White Shark
  • White Shark

Terrorist

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

I don't doubt you've played since day 1. But that was probably griefing in your tank all day long. This doesn't rank you up quickly. Do more missions.

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

I didn't even get tank til that bounty glitch got me billions of dollars... And I do missions but prefer races and survivals

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

I'm not an idiot who treats this game like Day Z and kill everyone I just play with friends n cause havoc with the cops n stuff

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Crunch McThornbody, 16 February 2014 - 12:53 AM.

Oh stfu ranking up in this game takes too Damn long... I play every day since game came out n still am only 67

I've only been playing about a month and I'm at level 77.

You gotta go for the missions that give the best RP for the least effort, Coveted up until level 75 (good practice for sniping & flying), then Rooftop Rumble at 75.

Happy I'm high enough to get a tank, but blew almost all my savings on the Roosevelt a couple of days ago, now I'm only 400k short after mission grinding.

elykatupac
  • elykatupac

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

I've only been playing about a month and I'm at level 77.

You gotta go for the missions that give the best RP for the least effort, Coveted up until level 75 (good practice for sniping & flying), then Rooftop Rumble at 75.

Happy I'm high enough to get a tank, but blew almost all my savings on the Roosevelt a couple of days ago, now I'm only 400k short after mission grinding.

Thanks for the worthwhile advice unlike the dickhead who felt it was better to ridicule me than give me tips :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users