Quantcast

» «
Photo

HELP! Need Hot Female Character Before DLC Ends!

299 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:25 AM

I'll still never understand why dudes want to play as chicks in a video game.

For the attention from males. Clearly swinging the other way. ;) Either that or, they simply cannot get any real woman.

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Names are for friends, so I don't need one

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

Half the pics here make me want to barf.. yuck.

Get ready to sit down all of you, this is a hot female:

0_0.jpg

Whybot182
  • Whybot182

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:52 AM

OP needs to put down the control pad & go get laid... What's the matter with the current generation? I mean honestly...

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:03 AM

They were born with a mouse in one hand a high end touchscreen phone in the other :D

TheLastSkill3r
  • TheLastSkill3r

NCR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

Because i dont want to stare at a man's ass every second of my life in gta online

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

My argument is i find it odd that men enjoy playing digital dress up. If you like to do it then so be it just dont neglect your Barbi collection.

Fair enough. I find it odd that mindless idiot males enjoy watching other mindless idiot males beat each other up - and call it "sport."
So I'm an idiot? The sport of fighting has been around since the dawn of man. Not surprising that a male who creates females characters in a video game wouldn't understand how men are wired.

Because i dont want to stare at a man's ass every second of my life in gta online
This is the dumbest argument their is. You enjoy looking at the pixels of a computer generated females ass? Yeah that's normal.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by hotrats773, 19 June 2014 - 03:33 AM.

My argument is i find it odd that men enjoy playing digital dress up. If you like to do it then so be it just dont neglect your Barbi collection.

Fair enough. I find it odd that mindless idiot males enjoy watching other mindless idiot males beat each other up - and call it "sport."
So I'm an idiot? The sport of fighting has been around since the dawn of man. Not surprising that a male who creates females characters in a video game wouldn't understand how men are wired.

This is the dumbest argument their is. You enjoy looking at the pixels of a computer generated females ass? Yeah that's normal.

I used to box, wrestle and carry guns for a living. Drank whiskey with one hand while slaying a bear with the other. I also have a female character.

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MYND?

Take a nap. You're probably all tuckered out from trying way too hard.

• Tree22 likes this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

So I'm an idiot? The sport of fighting has been around since the dawn of man. Not surprising that a male who creates females characters in a video game wouldn't understand how men I am wired, personally.

Fixed. Not all men or women are wired identically.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:16 AM

I used to box, wrestle and carry guns for a living. Drank whiskey with one hand while slaying a bear with the other. I also have a female character.

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MYND?

Take a nap. You're probably all tuckered out from trying way too hard.
I could care less what you do. It is pretty funny how most of the men who play as females get so defensive about it though.

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:23 AM

Is the OP that desperate to see a "hot chick"? Dude, you seriously have to go put the controller down every once in a while and go talk to some actual girls.

The only reason I find logical for guys to create girl characters is if they create them to be the ugliest possible girl/tranny possible, basically just for laughs and giggles.

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

Is the OP that desperate to see a "hot chick"? Dude, you seriously have to go put the controller down every once in a while and go talk to some actual girls.

The only reason I find logical for guys to create girl characters is if they create them to be the ugliest possible girl/tranny possible, basically just for laughs and giggles.

I play as female because....I feel like it? Tons of gamers myself included don't want to create characters as reflections of ourselves or who we are in real life. I'm not actively pretending to be female with the people I'm playing with. I don't need to justify how I play to anyone, but you're saying guys who create female characters aren't being logical except for your approved reason. Noone needs your personal approval. Based on your avatar I absolutely detest your characters hairstyle, but you're not going to change it based on what some toasterbutt says on a gta forum. Playing how you want to play isn't logical one way or the other.

What can you say about white people who prefer playing as Franklin? What about people who enjoy being criminals in video games? See where I'm going with this?

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Knowledgeable industry Guru

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

"Before DLC ends" what?

Are the clothes for a limited time or something?

Based God Cali
  • Based God Cali

Really Nigga .__.-Formerly jjbinks4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

"Before DLC ends" what?

It was a Valentines DLC disscussion

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 19 June 2014 - 04:51 AM.

"Before DLC ends" what?

Yes. Some are anyways. Stockings for females and a few other items disappeared after the next update came out.

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:52 AM

OH i see, thanks for the clarification guys.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

Make your grandmother/mother dominant in the character creation options......

Makeup is your friend...just as it has been my friend in real life.

Choosing the right makeup is very important

Also.....facial expressions.  I have found that Angry and Aiming is the way to go.

Take it from a hot chick......be hot.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:11 AM

Also.....facial expressions.  I have found that Angry and Aiming is the way to go.

Don't forget hair! Some of the hair options in this game make characters look uglyyyy, so that's something to keep in mind. :p

• Kazandra likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:12 AM

Don't forget hair! Some of the hair options in this game make characters look uglyyyy, so that's something to keep in mind. :p

Very true.  

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

Don't forget hair! Most of the hair options in this game make characters look uglyyyy, so that's something to keep in mind. :p

FTFY

• Sir Michael likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

Don't forget hair! Most of the hair options in this game make characters look uglyyyy, so that's something to keep in mind. :p

FTFY

Oh you did?  I'm a hair stylist baby.  Let ME fix that for you.......  ;)

• EskotheSkycat likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

Oh you did?  I'm a hair stylist baby.  Let ME fix that for you.......   ;)

o_o

wut

• Titania likes this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:32 AM

I feel like making a Female char as a companion for my Male char. When I make a new char, its absolutely like starting over, right?

No known issues with having multiple characters?

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

Oh you did?  I'm a hair stylist baby.  Let ME fix that for you.......   ;)

o_o

wut

What kinda haircut you want?   

lol

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:33 AM Edited by AllDay808HI, 19 June 2014 - 05:34 AM.

I play as female because....I feel like it? Tons of gamers myself included don't want to create characters as reflections of ourselves or who we are in real life. I'm not actively pretending to be female with the people I'm playing with. I don't need to justify how I play to anyone, but you're saying guys who create female characters aren't being logical except for your approved reason. Noone needs your personal approval. Based on your avatar I absolutely detest your characters hairstyle, but you're not going to change it based on what some toasterbutt says on a gta forum. Playing how you want to play isn't logical one way or the other.

What can you say about white people who prefer playing as Franklin? What about people who enjoy being criminals in video games? See where I'm going with this?
No one has to approve of my reasoning. If you agree, you agree. If you don't, then you don't. And when I say my only reason I find logical, it's what I think is the main use for guys to create girl characters based on what I've seen. Plus, I didn't say anything else about other reasons for guys to create girls, especially your reason. I don't find your reason stupid or anything else. It's just another reason that's "invisible" to me.

Okay, don't go ahead and rant on my character's appearance just because you're butthurt from my opinion. It doesn't hurt me and it doesn't achieve anything. I have a reason for that appearance and I do not use it anymore anyways.

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

When creating a second character, are there any known issues with having multiple characters?

Does the second character start abolutely fresh and new, no way to transfer money or whatever from the other char?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

lol

No haircut.  I merely want to pick your petals one by one.

When creating a second character, are there any known issues with having multiple characters?

Does the second character start abolutely fresh and new, no way to transfer money or whatever from the other char?

Characters share the same bank account.

No known issues to having multiple characters.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:54 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 19 June 2014 - 05:55 AM.

I have had two characters for a long time now.

No problems to report.

Bank is shared, cash isn't, cars/property isn't, RP isn't.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

lol

You don't want me to run my fingers through your hair???

YirbyBond00Y
  • YirbyBond00Y

James Bond + Kirby Fan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

lol

You don't want me to run my fingers through your hair???

Oh god....

The Bob Mulet guy always made me laugh when he says effeminate compliments to my character XD

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

Thanks guys! Cool to know the bank is shared!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users