Photo

Is the Feltzer worth buying?

20 replies to this topic
Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by Awesome9822, 15 February 2014 - 04:47 AM.

so, i have some space in my garage and i have some fast cars, (entity, adder, vacca, carbonizarre, 9F etc.) but i want a sports car that is new to me. I always thought the feltzer wasnt a sports car when i saw it on legendary motorsports, i thought it was just a regular car until I found the feltzer on the street and drove it around and fell in love with it instantly! I was just curious if it was worth buying. I love the sound of it too btw :3 

what do you guys think? also, what color would you recommend on it. I was thinking of making it white. 

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:15 AM

:S got it but got rid of it hours later...

It comes down to preference but surano is better for me

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

It's the second fastest Sports behind the Elegy so yea, it is worth considering a purchase. Your current collection is not that great.
  • Awesome9822 likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:35 AM

Yes. Once fully modded its a bit looser at the rear than the stock but still a great car, easier to race than the 2 sports you have. I'm quicker on the track in my Elegy than my Feltzer tho.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:26 PM Edited by Smartpride, 15 February 2014 - 01:27 PM.

It's the second fastest Sports behind the Elegy so yea, it is worth considering a purchase. Your current collection is not that great.

How is the elegy fastest? AWD does have little advantage on offload but it's not the fastest...
And the prove on how carbo and 9f are not great... Ultimate misleading...

SJH1991
  • SJH1991

Scotland's finest

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

How is the elegy fastest? AWD does have little advantage on offload but it's not the fastest...

Fully modded, the Elegy trumps every other sports car. Carbo is terrible btw...

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by Cudwieser, 15 February 2014 - 01:45 PM.

Diplomatic answer. It all comes down to how you drive and what you can get the best performance from. The elegy and Feltzer are just as good to me, but the feltzer is a bit looser while the elegy is more stable. The mods on the feltzer are more extravegant than the elegy as well. personally I own neither and have a Croqueete instead.

0_0.jpg

• Eddie_INTV and Awesome9822 like this

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

In turning(handling), no

SJH1991
  • SJH1991

Scotland's finest

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by SJH1991, 15 February 2014 - 02:10 PM.

In turning(handling), no

Put it this way, I've won more races with the Elegy than I did the full I had the Carbo, which i had for months longer. I'd even put the Carbo behind the Feltzer

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

In turning(handling), no

Put it this way, I've won more races with the Elegy than I did the full I had the Carbo, which i had for months longer. I'd even put the Carbo behind the Feltzer

Ok, but the races you raced with carbo is probably getting spin outs by other players... Or maybe you think allowing drifts in corners means it has bad turning, anyway I respect your answer.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

With the Elegy, its greater traction in corners allows you to build more momentum round a track. The Feltzer is closer to achieving that than most other sports. With the ones that are fastest in a straight line lose more speed in corners and can't build up such a head of steam.
Does depend on your preference and style but the fastest lap times are achieved by building speed through successive corners rather than braking and accelerating hard.
  • snilsson likes this

ringtone7
  • ringtone7

GT3 Endurance Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:49 PM Edited by ringtone7, 15 February 2014 - 02:51 PM.

Dude the Feltzer will treat you right, trust me. I've been driving it for a couple of months now and it has never given me any problems. The big difference between the Elegy and the Feltzer is their weight and traction. Yes the Elegy is faster, but you have to be more precise with your lines when going into a turn, else you risk spinning, and the thing will not get out of a slide very easily once you start to skid.

The Feltzer is more forgiving and responsive but is just slightly slower. Really speed is only going to make a difference on tracks like the commute and route 68. In short the Feltzer will out preform an Elegy on a tighter track, but the Elegy has the advantage on courses with wide, flat turns and longer straights.

Now as Cudwiser put it earlier, it also comes down to the driver. If you know how to control the Elegy, then for the most part it is a very quick vehicle and in most cases you'll find your self up front. But I can do the same thing with the Feltzer and not have to worry about being as careful in the corners.

When making your decision, keep in mind your driving style. Do you tend to make a lot of mistakes and have to correct your self a lot? If so I would recommend the Feltzer. Or do you like to zip in and out of turns right through the apex? In which I would turn you towards the Elegy. Either way both cars are good performers so think about it a little bit.

• Cuz05 likes this

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by RDT33, 15 February 2014 - 04:21 PM.

The Elegy is the fastest sports car around a track.  Its traction is the best which allows it to accelerate better and handle better than any of the other sports cars.  The Feltzer is the second fastest followed by the 9f.  Watch Brough1322 on youtube.  The Elegy is faster than an Adder around some tracks.

SJH1991
  • SJH1991

Scotland's finest

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

In turning(handling), no
Ok, but the races you raced with carbo is probably getting spin outs by other players... Or maybe you think allowing drifts in corners means it has bad turning, anyway I respect your answer.

As I respect yours, I just remember racing both on Commute and Grand Tour and just practically being outpaced by other cars, I ditched the Carbo after that for the Feltzer then the Elegy after that

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by Spyrothedragon9972, 15 February 2014 - 10:50 PM.

If you "fell in love with it", then why are you asking us if it's worth it?  I own one and I enjoy having it in my garage, but I never drive it.  I almost exclusively drive cars from the sports classic class.

T-Roc
  • T-Roc

Gangsta Goalie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

If u fell in love with it get it. Everything is based on preference so go with yours. I have a Feltzer which I use only for racing, it gets no play when driving in free roam; this is due to appearance, it's nothing special. I recently bought it because the Carbo is terrible for racing, it performs great but doesn't take contact well and spins out easier than any other vehicle I've raced with.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by Smartpride, 15 February 2014 - 10:02 PM.

You only need 300k (the car and performance upgrade), grind rooftop rumble like 15 times and there u go.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

Great for freeroam but you'll get owned by Carbonizzaires or Elegies in races. 

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

If you "fell in love with it", then why are you asking us if it's worth it?  I own one and I enjoy having it in my garage, but I never drive it.  I almost exclusively drive cars from the sports classic class.

i just wanted to know what other people thought...i didn't wanna waste my money, ya know? :p

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

Knights of Badassdom Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

I like it.  It's a good drifting car.  I like the mods too.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:05 AM

imo i prefer the ocelot f620

Great for freeroam but you'll get owned by Carbonizzaires or Elegies in races. 

elegy>carbonizziare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users