Yes, get the Roosevelt. 

• Sami Nitro likes this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

Wannabees collect supercars.

True car collectors collect vintage cars like this one. Ever seen Jay Leno's garage?

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

How is it unique if u can buy it? I wouldnt buy it. Its too old for my taste and i got faster cars in my garage. I wouldnt even use it anyways.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by prestonchan, 15 February 2014 - 02:50 AM.

lets face it, you are not going to drive this in mission or race,

so car like this is usually use in freeroam, drive around with matching clothes, make poor guy jelly, get killed, blow up, u name it.

i brought mine last night, happen to parked next to my JB700 in my garage, and i am happy with it

http://rsg.ms/NMnHKC

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:02 AM

lets face it, you are not going to drive this in mission

Not true at all.  It's my go-to mission vehicle.  Heavy and quick enough, and very welcoming to other players.

You're talking like it's a cruising car.  It's far from. 

• rob602pa, billy-pilgrim and NegSpec13 like this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

Wannabees collect supercars.

True car collectors collect vintage cars like this one. Ever seen Jay Leno's garage?

I only own one super car and its the only one ill get. I want to have all the classics but I NEED ANOTHER GARAGE. Please R* it's all I ask for is another property

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

lets face it, you are not going to drive this in mission

Not true at all.  It's my go-to mission vehicle.  Heavy and quick enough, and very welcoming to other players.

You're talking like it's a cruising car.  It's far from. 

last night i use my carbonizzare for rooftop rumble, theback window almost get me kill so I change it to XF

I am not sure if this car can out run those SUV?

cruising with car like this is fun, same for the JB too

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

Can someone let me know how does the Roosevelt perform in races ? In its category ?

Especially if you have tested in on a 1000m drag race that would help - or message me on PSN so we can have a race test.

I currently own the JB700 but I'm hesitant to switch to the Roosevelt. Tested it in SP, it's correct, but can't really tell against other cars.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

I read that it can fit 6 man peoples

Fleabass1
  • Fleabass1

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:30 AM

Can someone let me know how does the Roosevelt perform in races ? In its category ?

Especially if you have tested in on a 1000m drag race that would help - or message me on PSN so we can have a race test.

I currently own the JB700 but I'm hesitant to switch to the Roosevelt. Tested it in SP, it's correct, but can't really tell against other cars.

It's one of the slowest cars in races. Stock or fully modded.

Slower than Stinger/GT, Monroe, Z-type, JB-700.

Gets a horrible laptime.

High_Pockets
  • High_Pockets

Grape Smuggler

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

I read that it can fit 6 man peoples

Not true, in fact last night I used it in a mission and with 2 man peoples and a woman person hanging off the outside.

So it can definitely support any combination, permutation, or arrangement thereof, of man peoples and woman persons.

• This Guy?, Cant-B-Faded and iheartlondon1969 like this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

Is it worth the 750kv I just worked my ass of for that cash so if I buy it and it drives like sh*t then my gf will whip me and do sex experiments on me.. oh f*ck she's coming up the drive way now!! Help any answered would e nice, thx ya

Is it worth the 750kv I just worked my ass of for that cash so if I buy it and it drives like sh*t then my gf will whip me and do sex experiments on me.. oh f*ck she's coming up the drive way now!! Help any answered would e nice, thx ya

I forgot to ask will it be free soon??

You don't really have a girlfriend. 

• save_the_babys likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Use it in missions.

People who drive 2-seaters in missions with more than 2 people are pricks.

Oh yeah, thanks a lot. I have to wait for my mechanic to magically spawn my car. Thanks a lot, prick. Oh no, don't wait. Go freaking ahead.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

Use it in missions.

Oh yeah, thanks a lot. I have to wait for my mechanic to magically spawn my car. Thanks a lot, prick. Oh no, don't wait. Go freaking ahead.

Damn, sedan fanboy!  You'd love one of my friends on Xbox, haha he loves Sedans.  He has a Tailgater AND a Schafter.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Use it in missions.

Damn, sedan fanboy!  You'd love one of my friends on Xbox, haha he loves Sedans.  He has a Tailgater AND a Schafter.

I'd say I'm more of a 4-seater guy than a sedan guy. I wouldn't bother with the Romero, meaning.

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:26 AM Edited by rob602pa, 15 February 2014 - 04:27 AM.

How is it unique if u can buy it? I wouldnt buy it. Its too old for my taste and i got faster cars in my garage. I wouldnt even use it anyways.

The old gangster look is pretty cool but I was tired of it right away. Like buying a car and keeping it stock they almost all look the same with minor variances. Not saying I am a pink car dollar sign guy but I think it makes a decent hot rod looking vehicle. I just hate that u have to leave those wire wheels on the side. Wish they would change or go away. Also,more mods would make it better Imo.

Oh yea. It is totally worth it.

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

We won. Deal with it.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:17 AM

I would say yes. It's not as good as the Z-Type, but it's a unique car that can be pretty fun to drive. Everyone seems to always paint it a drab brown or black color though.

Here is mine:

0_0.jpg

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

• Khaos89 likes this

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 AM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 15 February 2014 - 05:38 AM.

0_0.jpg

Yes, get the Roosevelt. 

Awesome pic serimos just cant justify the cash at the moment

Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:54 AM

What do you mean by worth it? The Granger is free and can hold 8 people and is faster and does the exact same thing. Does that answer your question? Not to mention if you try to race it then the Z type and Monroe will destroy it. It's also easy to get shot out of due to its large windows and large appearance that can be spotted a mile away. I don't think I've ever been shot out of any other car in a single day than the Roosevelt. I should just move my garage to the impound since its pretty much there 90 percent of the time I'm online. Other than that it's pure nostalgic.

iheartlondon1969
  • iheartlondon1969

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

I would say yes. It's not as good as the Z-Type, but it's a unique car that can be pretty fun to drive. Everyone seems to always paint it a drab brown or black color though.

Here is mine:

0_0.jpg

poor thing... 

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:08 AM

Bought one today, isn't really worth $750k.

0_0.jpg

Girlybird
  • Girlybird

Tweet Tweet

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:29 AM Edited by Girlybird, 15 February 2014 - 08:35 AM.

Starting March 1st, the Roosevelt may be considered a "rare" car since it will be off the market. I would think about it...

wTPltUN.jpg
  • Sami Nitro likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

Starting March 1st, the Roosevelt may be considered a "rare" car since it will be off the market. I would think about it...

doubt it'd be gone for good, theyll probably have it out as a buyable DLC within a month or two

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

Here is mine:

0_0.jpg

I would walk to sandy shores before purchasing one.

MatthewKeegan
  • MatthewKeegan

Grand Theft Auto

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

Try it out in single player for free.

how do you find roosevelt in single player? i have searched the streets of LS and checked the internet, and couldn't find the roosevelt there either 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

Try it out in single player for free.

how do you find roosevelt in single player? i have searched the streets of LS and checked the internet, and couldn't find the roosevelt there either 

Go inside one of your character's garages and it'll prompt you to press either left or right on the d-pad... can't remember which one... to pick a special vehicle. Roosevelt will be on that list.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

In my opinion it is. It can be fun to make them poor peasants jealous. It looks cool. It has a unique horn. It has style. Driving is okay.

But I wouldn't go to battle or hunt a bounty with it.

The Car can Carry 8 people 4 inside and 4 on the running boards ...

I use it in constantly in missions because it can carry everyone, the one thing i have noticed in chase missions and you are having to deal with all those drunk NPC drivers determined to hit you, they will bounce off the car like a ball hitting a wall, ...so far its the best car i have used when dealing with those drunk drivers

I also like the car for Gang attacks, its body style allows for better cover, so now i normally drive right into the center of the circle and use the car for cover

i have used it to collect a couple of bountys, if the person having the bounty is determined to run they might have an advantage because the top speed is slower on the Roosevelt

but if they want to play cat and mouse with ya and like driving at you at high speed, just steer into there lane and hit them head on.....if they are in a stole car the wreck will damn near destory them. giving you plenty of time of kill them..........if they love stickys and get you...well they just lost 9500 to the insurance

It is slower than Most of the Cars in its class, I think it is faster than the Tornado but that about the only one

Against the Z type on open road it will get eaten alive, ...I have both the Z-type and Roosevelt bot fully upgraded, and the Z-type is a lot faster, if Catch Up is turned off, if the host leaves Catch up on and you are a good driver you will stay close, use slip streaming with a friend and you can win.......with catch up turned off  winning is not gonna happen unless your in a race with retards

• NegSpec13 likes this

VercettiCrimeFamily
  • VercettiCrimeFamily

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

I'm currentlty saving cash will probably buy, hell who dosen't fancy the Mobster life style?

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

Ive only read the first 5 post in thread and my heads going nuts, I think Ive come jnto possession of some baaaaad weed

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

I'm currentlty saving cash will probably buy, hell who dosen't fancy the Mobster life style?

Surprisingly a lot of people... so many people favor the thought of a "gangsta" over a gangster or mobster.

I got invited to a gangster party once. It was awkward when I showed up dressed like a mobster while everyone else had flat billed hats and jeans hanging halfway off of their asses. I just concluded that I was the only cool person there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users