Kansas' Gay Discrimination Bill

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic
The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:46 AM Edited by The Yokel, 15 February 2014 - 01:48 AM.

If you stop a morbidly obese, bearded, and HIV-ridden women from sleeping with you, you are unambiguously violating her "right to live a life free from discrimination". You are also violating that "right" whenever you don't invite someone to a party, tell someone to leave your house, refuse to do work with the man defecating on the floor of your business, reject someone as a friend, refuse to hire a violent pedophile, not letting homeless people annex your sofa if you ever allow friends/family to crash there,  etc.

You don't know what civil rights are, do you? Can you imagine what the world would look like if you'd allow people to do all these things that you mentioned in your idiocy-abundant rant?

• Myron likes this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

Oh lmfao, Ron Paul did not poll ahead of Romney, Ron Paul came last, literally last in polling for leadership selection because even republicans can see what a stupid crackpot the man is.

I said Ron Paul polled ahead of OBAMA while still running against ROMNEY, that ROMNEY was below RON PAUL in support if they were against OBAMA

See this article, it happened, 43% Ron Paul 41% Obama.... not in a head to head PAUL vs ROMNEY

http://www.csmonitor...ma-head-to-head

At the moment, Ron Paul bests President Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 43 to 41 percent, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Tuesday.

By Peter Grier, Staff writer / February 28, 2012

That’s right, leads – as in, ahead of, out front, winning, and so forth. According to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Tuesday, at the moment Representative Paul bests Mr. Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 43 to 41 percent.

I'm not sure I'm going to accept Christian Science as a source. Particularly when it doesn't even link the apparent polls, only linking Obama's. In any case it doesn't mean a damn thing, you could suggest that had Hulk Hogan went up against Obama then Hogan would have won. But Hogan did not. Ron Paul did not either because he is so much of a f*cking fruit that not even the Tea Party or it's voters want to associate with him.

More like he was running as republican as a libertarian. Ofcourse he wont jive with republicans in general... he was for massive changes, good or bad people dont like big changes.. especially ones they are unable to understand.

Im agnostic, Ill accept the christian science monitor on that story, they did give a link but its like 2 years old and not the same page anymore. It was on all the mainstream news at the time, Im pulling this from memory.. it happened bro, thats how I knew he dropped out at the same time.. and the paint chips remark.. and that rand said vote romney.

It all happened in the same month.

His policies didn't jive because they're crazy.

No I don't think you understand. A Christian Science website is probably going to have a heavily pro conservative libertarian view. Nothing to to with religion.

Anyway regardless of whether Ron Paul would have beaten Obama is irrelevant, hence my Hulk Hogan remark. He didn't get that far so it doesn't matter.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:07 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 15 February 2014 - 02:09 AM.

No I don't think you understand. A Christian Science website is probably going to have a heavily pro conservative libertarian view.

Yes youre right, I do fail to understand how a websites bias comes into play on a factual poll reposted by hundreds if not THOUSANDS of websites and that was all over the mainstream news at the time.

Opinion bias doesnt come into play when were talking a random poll being reposted. Its factual scientific data.

Their opinion is meaningless, they simply reported the numbers. Numbers arent opinions.

You are right that it doesnt matter however, were really only doing this back and forth because you denied something while talking out of your ass and I knew for a fact it was truth. When it was exposed you were talking out of your ass, you simply changed the point of attack.

Okay first of all, it's not true. You've provided no proof of your statement, other than a Christian Science website. If you don't understand how an organisation distorts facts and figures then you're in for a tough time in this world. In any case they haven't reported any facts and the problem with the argument that the website is 'old' is that all the links still exist. The thing is it doesn't link Ron Paul's stats.

I didn't change the point of attack, I figured it was worth mentioning that even if it's true (it's not) then it's meaningless anyway. Anyway if you can find something more credible with actual links to the data then I'll be happy to eat my words. But It won't matter anway being as Ron Paul lost to every single other Republican candidate. Which makes me think that if Ron Paul was the only candidate to beat Obama in a theoretical vote, then why did the republican members not vote for him over Romney?

The only thing that Ron Paul ever was was a lot of sh*t. Steaming sh*t.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

I love to sit on the sidelines and watch people argue to the death over gay rights. I am all for equal treatment of gays but im not gay so I'm not going to argue and fight over something that doesn't effect me. Same goes for people that argue over religion. It provides good entertainment for people like me

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:13 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 15 February 2014 - 02:15 AM.

Oh lmfao, Ron Paul did not poll ahead of Romney, Ron Paul came last, literally last in polling for leadership selection because even republicans can see what a stupid crackpot the man is.

I said Ron Paul polled ahead of OBAMA while still running against ROMNEY, that ROMNEY was below RON PAUL in support if they were against OBAMA

See this article, it happened, 43% Ron Paul 41% Obama.... not in a head to head PAUL vs ROMNEY

http://www.csmonitor...ma-head-to-head

At the moment, Ron Paul bests President Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 43 to 41 percent, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Tuesday.

By Peter Grier, Staff writer / February 28, 2012

That’s right, leads – as in, ahead of, out front, winning, and so forth. According to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Tuesday, at the moment Representative Paul bests Mr. Obama in a head-to-head matchup by 43 to 41 percent.

I'm not sure I'm going to accept Christian Science as a source. Particularly when it doesn't even link the apparent polls, only linking Obama's. In any case it doesn't mean a damn thing, you could suggest that had Hulk Hogan went up against Obama then Hogan would have won. But Hogan did not. Ron Paul did not either because he is so much of a f*cking fruit that not even the Tea Party or it's voters want to associate with him.

More like he was running as republican as a libertarian. Ofcourse he wont jive with republicans in general... he was for massive changes, good or bad people dont like big changes.. especially ones they are unable to understand.

Im agnostic, Ill accept the christian science monitor on that story, they did give a link but its like 2 years old and not the same page anymore. It was on all the mainstream news at the time, Im pulling this from memory.. it happened bro, thats how I knew he dropped out at the same time.. and the paint chips remark.. and that rand said vote romney.

It all happened in the same month.

http://www.dailypaul...l-against-obama

Heres one after, 58% he had.

http://www.dailypaul...n-national-poll

http://www.teaparty....-vs-obama-1382/

http://www.upi.com/T...79201330476840/

http://www.examiner....-rasmussen-poll

Shal I go on? It happened... I find it disturbing you wouldnt do any fact checking however, I am expected to give multiple sources who are undeniable as trustworthy and yet you are supposed to be able to deny things without a single shred of anything?

Its easy for you to say Paul never polled ahead of obama, it sure doesnt do much for YOUR rep.

This forum needs a dislike button for people like you. Possibly to start banning people who spew ignorant misinformation while obviously not doing even a 5 second google search.

Don't edit your post to make me look bad after I've questioned the original post.

Note to readers that these links weren't here in the first place and even if they were, they don't even link to what this guy is claiming.

I'm not going to do a 5 minute google search for sh*t because Ron Paul supporters like you are either 15 years old or are in the process of being committed.

Those links you provided either link to each other (lol) link to solely an Obama poll, or are laughably stating that the Rasmussen poll wasn't provided.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:16 AM Edited by Melchior, 15 February 2014 - 02:16 AM.

it's a matter of principle concerning property rights, not because I'm giving approval for how people will sometimes use them. 

Well I'd say that someone's right to live a life free of discrimination is more important than the right of some bigot to be able to discriminate. 

If you stop a morbidly obese, bearded, and HIV-ridden women from sleeping with you, you are unambiguously violating her "right to live a life free from discrimination". You are also violating that "right" whenever you don't invite someone to a party, tell someone to leave your house, refuse to do work with the man defecating on the floor of your business, reject someone as a friend, refuse to hire a violent pedophile, not letting homeless people annex your sofa if you ever allow friends/family to crash there,  etc.

Stu is not a publicly traded company or community-oriented organisation, as far as I know. 

Private clubs and individuals are allowed to discriminate based on their own shocking ignorance and hatred (read:boy scouts), business, schools and churches that double as something resembling a community centre, not so much. Freedom of association doesn't apply to those things, you don't understand the right at all. The idea of it is that the government can never stop you from associating with people who share your beliefs or agenda, otherwise they'd be outlawing PETA or something. It's not the freedom to only talk to people who meet your own arbitrary metrics of a good American, and I don't know where you get the impression that you had such a right.

The right to be free from discrimination, however, is firmly enshrined in law. The issue here is that you can't seem to grasp the concept of positive-rights (freedoms to rather than freedoms from). I don't really understand why. If you aren't prejudice yourself, then your position is quite arbitrary.

About the only bad part of the bill is that it's applicable to the government as well, other than that it's a step in the right direction towards getting rid of laws forcing people to associate against their will.

Yeah right, because that is definitely the point of this bill. Oh wait, that wasn't the idea behind it at all and it isn't part of some larger movement towards legally enshrined freedom to discriminate: refusing service to African-Americans is still very illegal, and I don't see the Kansas legislature making that kosher any time soon. Knowing that, how you can support this is beyond me.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

think ron paul supporters and how he was polling ahead of obama the week he stopped running against romney.

He would have beat obama, he was ahead of Romney and that turd almost did it while insulting 50% of the country about wanting handouts.

I like Ron Paul. I didn't agree with all of what he had to say, but he was consistent. Also, he was not a moderate by any means.

Wasnt trying to say hes a moderate republican, more that he styles himself as a third party and was forced to run under the republican banner for lack of a real alternative. It shows that there can only be the 2 viable political parties that are already there, that almost everyone disagrees with... no one supports everything the republicans do, no one supports everything the democrats do (while still using their brains I must add) and thats not democratic.

Some guy went on Leno with a few buddies and they did a test, they would clap and laugh at the build up to the punchline when nothing comedic had been said.. to see if the crowd would follow.

By the time the punchline was said, you couldnt even hear it. Everyone was laughing at NOTHING AT ALL.. brainless sheep following the leader.

Same guy I might add who was getting a signature a minute telling people his petition is to round up all gun owners and shoot them or put them in a "fema concentration camp", to repeal the second amendment... people dont even think.

Waiting for the moment you post the "word" sheeple. 

Dude. I live in Kansas and I can completely say this:

Why the flying f*ck should you even care what our idiotic local Government thinks? It won't make it through, so quit throwing a fit over it.

Boo hoo. Another anti-gay ordeal. boo-f*cking-hoo. It won't pass so don't even waste your time on bashing or even questioning the stupidity of my local Government. Doing so will drop your IQ to a low double digit ratio.

Except it already passed the house and will likely pass the senate and get the governor's signature. 

About the only bad part of the bill is that it's applicable to the government as well, other than that it's a step in the right direction towards getting rid of laws forcing people to associate against their will.

So someone should also be able to refuse someone service in their restaurant if they're black or in a wheelchair then, or simply because they just don't like the look of them?

Yes. 

Since I know morons (this isn't directed at you) will go "HURR DURR SO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE AND CRIPPLES AND WANT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM!" from this, know that it's a matter of principle concerning property rights, not because I'm giving approval for how people will sometimes use them. 

Your rights end where others begin. You can't deny someone based on their gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. The Constitution doesn't give you the right to deny services to others based on personal prejudice.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:19 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 15 February 2014 - 02:22 AM.

think ron paul supporters and how he was polling ahead of obama the week he stopped running against romney.

He would have beat obama, he was ahead of Romney and that turd almost did it while insulting 50% of the country about wanting handouts.

I like Ron Paul. I didn't agree with all of what he had to say, but he was consistent. Also, he was not a moderate by any means.

Wasnt trying to say hes a moderate republican, more that he styles himself as a third party and was forced to run under the republican banner for lack of a real alternative. It shows that there can only be the 2 viable political parties that are already there, that almost everyone disagrees with... no one supports everything the republicans do, no one supports everything the democrats do (while still using their brains I must add) and thats not democratic.

Some guy went on Leno with a few buddies and they did a test, they would clap and laugh at the build up to the punchline when nothing comedic had been said.. to see if the crowd would follow.

By the time the punchline was said, you couldnt even hear it. Everyone was laughing at NOTHING AT ALL.. brainless sheep following the leader.

Same guy I might add who was getting a signature a minute telling people his petition is to round up all gun owners and shoot them or put them in a "fema concentration camp", to repeal the second amendment... people dont even think.

Theecond part of this quote. The ' some guy' he is talking about is a youtube conspiracy theorist called Mark Dice. Now I'm going to say first of all that what Mark Dice claimed he did never actually happened, but I think in general we should note that this guy is spewing stuff from a man who thinks Illuminati aliens control society and should respond accordingly.

He also got the name of the host wrong, it wasn't Leno that Mark Dice went on. Obviously he never went on any, but he claimed that he did this on the Craig Kilborn show in the 90s.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

Dude. I live in Kansas and I can completely say this:

Why the flying f*ck should you even care what our idiotic local Government thinks? It won't make it through, so quit throwing a fit over it.

Boo hoo. Another anti-gay ordeal. boo-f*cking-hoo. It won't pass so don't even waste your time on bashing or even questioning the stupidity of my local Government. Doing so will drop your IQ to a low double digit ratio.

Except it already passed the house and will likely pass the senate and get the governor's signature. 

So someone should also be able to refuse someone service in their restaurant if they're black or in a wheelchair then, or simply because they just don't like the look of them?

Yes. 

Since I know morons (this isn't directed at you) will go "HURR DURR SO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE AND CRIPPLES AND WANT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM!" from this, know that it's a matter of principle concerning property rights, not because I'm giving approval for how people will sometimes use them. 

Your rights end where others begin. You can't deny someone based on their gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. The Constitution doesn't give you the right to deny services to others based on personal prejudice.

Ive always thought that the law says a privately owned business or organization has the right to refuse service or membership to anyone for any reason. Maybe i was wrong 

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

What's with the maggot pictures? Where the f*ck do you think you are?

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 15 February 2014 - 02:27 AM.

What's with the maggot pictures? 

Lose an argument, post maggot.

Flawless tactic? It's sure shown me to be wrong.

The guy no longer exists in this thread so anyone who is confused should note that some guy called ohaidurr posted a bunch of sh*t about Ron Paul and when I questioned his validity started to post pictures of maggots infested in someone's penis in response, proceeded to compare me to sivispacem 'flailing about without an answer' and said that 'youre responses are stupid'

• Thatsthat likes this

Thatsthat
  • Thatsthat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:40 AM Edited by Thatsthat, 15 February 2014 - 02:44 AM.

Theecond part of this quote. The ' some guy' he is talking about is a youtube conspiracy theorist called Mark Dice. Now I'm going to say first of all that what Mark Dice claimed he did never actually happened,

He also got the name of the host wrong, it wasn't Leno that Mark Dice went on. Obviously he never went on any, but he claimed that he did this on the Craig Kilborn show in the 90s.

He was on leno and pulled because they figured out who he was and didnt want to promote him, I missed the craig kilborne part but you are right, he did it however, on that show.

He also did the petition video, feel free to say this never happened too.

Nah, people arent that stupid to sign a petition to kill all gun owners without even listening to what it was about.. they hear petition against guns, petition to support obamas gun law.. then they jump right on board, however ridiculous it is... that video is clearly doctored, never happened amirite?

The forum rule is not to double post btw, when I edited that you hadnt replied. Not that it matters, 5 seconds on google and you could have confirmed it yourself. 1000x over.

I know, irony, goreposter follows rules.

Ill remind everyone reading that I had more likes than sivis on my account in a couple months than all his years, that I had more profile views than posts, that I was a superposter and followed the rules that should be followed, for months, up until otter randomly decided to grief me because I posted things he didnt like, that he made me pull my sig down that multiple mods had given the okay on, that I had shrunk multiple times on my own without even being asked.

I dont take kindly to dbags powertripping gudposters because he doesnt like their personal opinions. I also dont take kindly to mod promotions purely done to aggrivate.

I told you Id be back if I wanted, any time I want. Push me.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:46 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 15 February 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Theecond part of this quote. The ' some guy' he is talking about is a youtube conspiracy theorist called Mark Dice. Now I'm going to say first of all that what Mark Dice claimed he did never actually happened,

He was on leno and pulled because they figured out who he was and didnt want to promote him, I missed the craig kilborne part but you are right, he did it however, on that show.

He also did the petition video, feel free to say this never happened too.

Nah, people arent that stupid to sign a petition to kill all gun owners without even listening to what it was about.. they hear petition against guns, petition to support obamas gun law.. then they jump right on board, however ridiculous it is... that video is clearly doctored, never happened amirite?

The forum rule is not to double post btw, when I edited that you hadnt replied.

Do you see the difference between actual video footage of something happening and someone saying 'this happened'? No?

I had posted that reply a minute before you edited your above post. We could have seen that if you hadn't posted maggots in penises and had your account deleted.

Like I said all of your links didn't work and I'm not google searching that. You've already shown yourself to be childish and possibly crazed.

I Dunno who this guy is but I'm going to post all of his edits here when his account gets deleted again because they're pure f*cking gold.

Ill remind everyone reading that I had more likes than sivis on my account in a couple months than all his years, that I had more profile views than posts, that I was a superposter and followed the rules that should be followed, for months, up until otter randomly decided to grief me because I posted things he didnt like, that he made me pull my sig down that multiple mods had given the okay on, that I had shrunk multiple times on my own without even being asked.

I dont take kindly to dbags powertripping gudposters because he doesnt like their personal opinions. I also dont take kindly to mod promotions purely done to aggrivate.

I told you Id be back if I wanted, any time I want. Push me.

Thatsthat
  • Thatsthat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:47 AM Edited by Thatsthat, 15 February 2014 - 02:48 AM.

The guy no longer exists in this thread so anyone who is confused should note that some guy called ohaidurr posted a bunch of sh*t about Ron Paul and when I questioned his validity started to post pictures of maggots infested in someone's penis in response

You asserted multiple times ron paul never polled ahead of obama and then attacked multiple sources validity, ignoring that it was a poll and all over mainstream media.

You were shown to be an idiot talking through your ass, ron paul did poll ahead of obama, 58% of the vote at one point. Now that I decided to gorepost since your tactic reminded me of sivis, you claim you were never full of sh*t, that I supported ron paul which I didnt for a second..

I pity you, people like you... who just go about living their lives assuming things are the way they would like them without checking to make sure. Some day, youl regret that dearly.

So as the name suggests, "Thats that."

Victory.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

I never even noticed you existed until you wagged a maggot infested penis in my face, mr. superposter.

• Myron likes this

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

Well I'd say that someone's right to live a life free of discrimination is more important than the right of some bigot to be able to discriminate. 

If you stop a morbidly obese, bearded, and HIV-ridden women from sleeping with you, you are unambiguously violating her "right to live a life free from discrimination"...

Discrimination is about unjustness and unfairness, it's not a synonym for refusal or rejection. I could call you some names and really drive home how retarded your reply was, but I'm going to leave it at that.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

The issue here is that you can't seem to grasp the concept of positive-rights (freedoms to rather than freedoms from). I don't really understand why. If you aren't prejudice yourself, then your position is quite arbitrary.

I grasp them quite well, they aren't hard to comprehend. The problem when people advocate them is that arguments for them are almost always grounded entirely in aesthetics, in which case the advocate is disingenuously using the language of morality to try and make personal preferences into universal, objective principles. When people actually do try making it into a unified ethical framework, positive-rights theory crumbles very badly as it's inherently incapable of being universally applicable (i.e. it forces some humans to be subservient to others). 

Thatsthat
  • Thatsthat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:50 AM Edited by Thatsthat, 15 February 2014 - 02:51 AM.

I never even noticed you existed until you wagged a maggot infested penis in my face, mr. superposter.

Sorry, thank sivispacem for that, I dont enjoy it either.

I obviously had a different name/account. I quit before it was banned, not after. I changed my sig to say why I was quitting, otter didnt like that too much since I had thousands of posts where it could be seen in old threads.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 15 February 2014 - 02:52 AM.

I obviously had a different name.

THANK YOU SIVISPACEM LORD OF MERCY FOR REMOVING THIS IDIOT FROM THIS FORUM.

Other moderators should take note.

Thatsthat
  • Thatsthat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by Thatsthat, 15 February 2014 - 02:55 AM.

He didnt, I stopped logging in. Otter banned the account and its still there to be seen, sivis did nothing but make me sick with ignorant and non researched denials of truthful fact. Him being promoted to mod happened AFTER I left.. directly after.

Oh, and he supports apartheid and illegal settlements.

He supports torture and oppression, pretty much why he wants to be a mod.

So yea, thank sivis for being the reason a guy who was leaving the forums comes back just to gorepost. Hes the direct reason you saw that maggot penis.

Like I said, I dont even own gta5 anymore. I GAVE it away it was that garbage.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

I meant your old account you used to post maggot infested dog wounds during a discussion about gay rights, mr forum A-lister.

• Thatsthat likes this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

He didnt, I stopped logging in. Otter banned the account and its still there to be seen, sivis did nothing but make me sick with ignorant and non researched denials of truthful fact. Him being promoted to mod happened AFTER I left.. directly after.

Oh, and he supports apartheid and illegal settlements.

He supports torture and oppression, pretty much why he wants to be a mod.

So yea, thank sivis for being the reason a guy who was leaving the forums comes back just to gorepost. Hes the direct reason you saw that maggot penis.

Oh, Otter did it? Even better.

Anyway you're crazy and I'm starting to fear for my life.

• Thatsthat likes this

Thatsthat
  • Thatsthat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by Thatsthat, 15 February 2014 - 03:00 AM.

I meant your old account you used to post maggot infested dog wounds during a discussion about gay rights, mr forum A-lister.

I didnt, the account is still able to be seen with my f*ck huns avatar. and 1500+ posts and what I think like 1k likes or something insane.

I left, my leaving and explaining why I was leaving meant so much that they banned it even tho I wasnt logging back in, hadnt broken a rule. Otter did it specially for me, so that people wouldnt rage about abuse of power.

Then I see sivis was made mod.

Thats why you see maggot dicks, I wasnt allowed to explain the situation to my friends and fans because it would negatively impact the moderator community as a whole and especially Otter.

The man who had a naked burt reynolds in his sig and had to change it because how often he went after others for less nude sig pics. Sad sad man with no life.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

Discrimination is about unjustness and unfairness, it's not a synonym for refusal or rejection. I could call you some names and really drive home how retarded your reply was, but I'm going to leave it at that.

You framed your rebuttal in the form of some kind of ethical argument, so I hold you to that standard of backing up your statement. Given that, would you like to elaborate on how you objectively define "unjustness" and "unfairness" that isn't based on your particular emotional dispositions?

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

Sad sad man with no life.

Can we keep this guy around, but change his name to this?

• The Yokel and Thatsthat like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:02 AM

Who did ThatsThat used to be?

Thatsthat
  • Thatsthat

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:04 AM Edited by Thatsthat, 15 February 2014 - 03:06 AM.

• BUSTED!
  • busted.gif

Goreposting accounts dont get busted, they get disappeared. Never broke a rule besides posting memes. Memes that brought many many people back to the forums, people liked them so much I started a trend where everyone ignored the rules(on memes) and it was a better forum because of it. Ops a fa**ot memes a plenty, good times, good times.

Ruined over a butthurt mod and a butthurt who should have never been mod.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

I grasp them quite well, they aren't hard to comprehend. The problem when people advocate them is that arguments for them are almost always grounded entirely in aesthetics

Wh... what!? You're literally arguing for a legally enshrined right to discriminate against others, purely because you like the idea of people being able to do whatever stupid sh*t they want. Your position is grounded in aesthetics, not mine. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you'd have to do to convince yourself that the inverse is true. 

in which case the advocate is disingenuously using the language of morality to try and make personal preferences into universal, objective principles.

Yes, we call this "organised society." Much like you want your precious capitalist enterprise to be protected by laws and systems, everyone else with a working brain wants equality to receive the same treatment.

When people actually do try making it into a unified ethical framework, positive-rights theory crumbles very badly as it's inherently incapable of being universally applicable (i.e. it forces some humans to be subservient to others). 

So, for instance, the idea of a right to education "crumbles" when we realise it forces wealthy industrialists paying high taxes to provide education for underprivileged kids, thus making the former "subservient" to the latter? Do you hear yourself, man?!

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

So how about them gay rights huh?

• JIMHO likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

• BUSTED!
  • busted.gif

Goreposting accounts dont get busted, they get disappeared. Never broke a rule besides posting memes. Memes that brought many many people back to the forums, people liked them so much I started a trend where everyone ignored the rules(on memes) and it was a better forum because of it. Ops a fa**ot memes a plenty, good times, good times.

Ruined over a butthurt mod and a butthurt who should have never been mod.

What was the name of your old account?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users