Photo

TLAD Multiplayer Community

4 replies to this topic
[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

Anyone on here still play or want to play TLAD multiplayer on PC? I've finally tried MP after not really bothering with it for so long but I'm having a lot of fun on it (more so than the mess that is GTA: O currently) but there's very, very few players on it. We should gather up the few that are and the people that want to and attempt to resurrect this game because I think it has a lot of slept-on potential.

Just leave your GFWL username on here and add each other, mine is Shiest Bubble.. feel free to add it!

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

"THE SAFE WORD IS 'POLICE BRUTALITY!'"

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

Uhhh... call me if you get an Xbox, chief.

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

MÚlomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by Fallcreek, 15 February 2014 - 01:42 AM.

Oh yeah, people still play TLaD on Xbox. Old habits are hard to kick lol. People still play GTA IV in general.

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

it is a shame not many players are active, i myself find it disappointing we can only hope this changes, maybe people will get bored of gta v soon since its new, who knows

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by [ÁT], 15 February 2014 - 03:02 AM.

Uhhh... call me if you get an Xbox, chief.

I'm glad it's still alive on Xbox.. how is it on PS3 if you know? On PC it's desolate. I can only wonder if it's because of the constant issues with SecuRom and Games for Windows Live bullsh*t a lot of people get before the game is functional. It's a lot easier to just crack it and disable online than it is to go through all that.

it is a shame not many players are active, i myself find it disappointing we can only hope this changes, maybe people will get bored of gta v soon since its new, who knows

Do you play on PC breh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users