if anyone drops out and you need someone to fill the lobby, i'd be happy

BengeyBoy

• Li0Nia likes this

iamnotcody
  • iamnotcody

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

The part I was confused about is that I scrolled up and seen a bunch of videos and pictures saying that the event has finished and I freaked the f*&% out because I thought I missed the event and nearly cried. Then I seen the fact that it was posted over two weeks ago and edited my post.

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Li0Nia, 5 days ago.

Hey man put me and one of my friends down

GT: Raccoh
GT: Traq Ranqe

@Raccoh, you and your friend are on the guest list. Thank you for joining and see you tomorrow.

if anyone drops out and you need someone to fill the lobby, i'd be happy

BengeyBoy

@BengeyBoy, please send me a message through Xbox Live when you'll have some time. My gamertag is II Lio II. Click here and you will be redirected to my Xbox Live profile. That way you will be 100% guaranteed to have reserved yourself a spot on the reserve list for "Malicious Intentt's X Bike & Car Festival". Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you this Sunday as well.       :) 

A 30 people car meet... I can't believe this is actually going to happened (although from my experience I do know that not everyone will show up) but still... Feels awesome.  :) 

All I want to do here is just briefly make sure that the actual guests (those who signed up by finding this thread on this forum) know what they're up for. Because the majority of the participants are [MAIN] crew members and they know what to expect and they know the deal, so look...

• Beforehand I will begin discussing those things I've got to inform you about something. 1) I've got to confess that the service of my internet connection is quite poor. So, in case I will get disconnected from the lobby I will calmly restart my console, re-host & re-invite everyone to the session and resume at the point at which I've got disconnected (this excludes custom created jobs). I prefer If people would finish them off without me due to timing concerns. 2) English language is not my mother language. Sorry for my English in advance.
  • As stated in the rules I will start sending out the game invitations about 15 minutes prior the event, so It's heavily advised to be online a little bit earlier so that I won't have to spend my time looking for your right as we're about to kick off the festival.
  • Even If you join on time we will still have to wait (max. 10 minutes) until everyone gathers up so be prepared for that. Just bring your vehicle to the meet-up spot. Park it in the designated parking spot. And... patiently wait until everyone joined and came. That's why I ask you to be prepared a little bit earlier. 
  • When all of us gather up I will have to conduct a mic check to see if everyone who are present have mics and are able to talk, also to check if you're not underage. As stated in the rules: "You must have a working microphone and you must be in game chat. To avoid confusion please set your in-game chat setting to everyone so you could properly hear others; (That way the event will be easier to host)." And; "Nobody 16 and under. Sorry. If you sound a little too young we will ask you to leave." If you fail either of those rules you will be asked to leave, and If you refuse to leave, you will get kicked from the lobby. After we're done with the mic check we will move on to the main schedule right away.
  • I can't stress this enough but I still would like to remind everyone who signed up to go through the rules and the schedule of this event. That way I won't have to waste my time answering the same F.A.Q. question multiple times. E.g. (What cars we should bring now? & Where do we meet-up?)... The schedule is there for a reason. As the host of this event I expect the people to know what they signed-up for.
  • Please understand that the obligation to run a well organised event not only depends on the host, but it also depends on participants as well. I hosted 8 of these festivals myself (BobMendez was kind enough to host one in my absence) and truthfully speaking from experience some went very well for us and some were not at the same level as we wished to. I'm not saying It's the fault of the participants but paying attention to the things the host has to say and following his direction and commands makes it easier to follow for everyone, thus making my job easier. And another thing that separates our crew from others is the people. At the core, we are a crew with supportive, respectful and constructive outlook on things. And that's what we expect from anyone who joins any of our crew events. 

​This will be our tenth festival. First one on XBOX ONE.

LETS DO IT

• mkrDK84 likes this

TraqRanqe
  • TraqRanqe

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

yo my gamertag is : TraqRanqe , I will be there

• Li0Nia likes this

TTT900406099
  • TTT900406099

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

My gt: Trav123 invite me please ill do it
  • Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago

yo my gamertag is : TraqRanqe , I will be there

@TraqRanqe, you're gamertag is on the guest list. Thank you for joining.

My gt: Trav123 invite me please ill do it

@TTT900406099, Unfortunately for you the event is fully booked. If someone will not show up, I'll invite you.

iamnotcody
  • iamnotcody

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Only 20 minutes! :D

• Li0Nia likes this

G0DLY
  • G0DLY

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

I signed up for this meet a week ago how come im.not on the list Lio

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago

I signed up for this meet a week ago how come im.not on the list Lio

@G0DLY, that's because you did not message me on Xbox Live like I requested you. I've sent you a PM once stating that week ago. And I reminded you that here somewhere by replying to your post on this thread. No exceptions, same rules apply to everyone.

G0DLY
  • G0DLY

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

I sent you a message on the 17th from my xbox one.

AndreTheGamer
  • AndreTheGamer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Can i join My GT:Hidden Gravity

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Li0Nia, 4 days ago.

I sent you a message on the 17th from my xbox one.

@Can you prove that? Right now I checked my messages and I haven't received any messages from you.

Can i join My GT:Hidden Gravity

@AndreTheGamer, Unfortunately for you the event is fully booked. If someone will not show up, I'll invite you.

G0DLY
  • G0DLY

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Just realized i sent it to another ll lio ll on Tuesday at 5:35 PM. Wow. Could i atleast be put on a reserve list to get in.

AndreTheGamer
  • AndreTheGamer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

If there sports open invite me GT:Hidden Gravity

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago

Just realized i sent it to another ll lio ll on Tuesday at 5:35 PM. Wow. Could i atleast be put on a reserve list to get in.

@G0DLY, sure. Just message me.

G0DLY
  • G0DLY

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Did you get it this time?

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago

Did you get it this time?

@G0DLY, yes I did. 

To everyone who joined, currently I am having some technical difficulties so please understand the situation from my point of view.

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks for the 2 hours of entertaintment, I was there for the Bike show, Destruction Derby, Off-Roading and a little bit of Fight Club before it went into Crew only, I was looking forward to the Car Show! I dont think I did anything too wrongly and hope I may be able to join again on the next one? 

Enjoy

• Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Li0Nia, 4 days ago.

Thanks for the 2 hours of entertaintment, I was there for the Bike show, Destruction Derby, Off-Roading and a little bit of Fight Club before it went into Crew only, I was looking forward to the Car Show! I dont think I did anything too wrongly and hope I may be able to join again on the next one? 

Enjoy

Sorry for the 1 hour delay. Thank you for your nice response. From now this event will be only exclusive for MAIN members.

Looks like most of the people who join through the forum are immature people without mics.

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

X Bike & Car fest "Fight Club Highlights",

that was so awesome thanks to the Spider as the Fight Announcer. I've been playing UFC in the last few days, kinda reminds of the announcer there this one is way better!

• Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

II Lio II

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 days ago

Here are a couple of videos from X Bike & Car Festival

Video by: FKJackFacial

Video by: GR33N-FINGERZ

Awesome work guys!  :colgate:

1 user(s) are reading this topic