Photo

[XBOX] Malicious Intentt's Bike&Car Festival

325 replies to this topic
Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:09 PM Edited by Li0Nia, 4 weeks ago.

TIME & DATE: TBA

To find out at what time the event starts in your timezone here's the link to the convenient website: 

CONCEPT

We are a well organized crew known for our involvement in GTA Community and for excellent ability to host various events:

22 Content Creators Events (Video footage from these events can be found on YouTube Channels GTAVGAT ; GTA Creations ; GR33N Tv)

• 7  Bike & Car Festivals recorded and published on Youtube; I've created our crew's official Bike & Car Festival playlist on YouTube. This playlist consists of video footage from all of our hosted Bike & Car Festivals (except the 2nd one). Every episode of the playlist contains maliciously warm atmosphere as well as some funny accidents. Link → http://bit.ly/1uHV04X

•  Multiple Crew Battles (If your crew would like to challenge us, message me)

•  Multiple Role Playing Events (game modes and rules)/(add. game-modes) (Video footage from these events can be found on YouTube Channel GTAVGAT)

•  Variously themed video shoots. (e.g. recorded "I'm on a Boat!" by GTAVGAT; recreated Calvin Harris' Summer music video by GR33N TvGTA Mythbusters series published on YouTube Channel GTAVGAT)

•  1 Golf Tournament

•  GTA 5000 Racing Championship. Here is the recap of Season 1 → http://bit.ly/1oMJeln. First Round of Season 2 starts on Saturday, September 13, 10am PDT/PST (19:00 CET/CEST) More information regarding the second season of the championship is found here.

•  Real Life Role-Play games (More information regarding these events can be found here → http://thefiftyseventh.ucoz.com/)

If you want to participate in chill and laid-back atmosphere this Saturday with us you're welcome! The main point of this festival is to relax, communicate with other people, and make friends. So don't be shy :colgate:.

RULES

#1 Don't Kill other people. Don't purposely ram other people's cars.

#2 Enable "Passive Mode" as soon as you enter the session, preferably. (This rule is not mandatory, but it would be safe to have guns holstered);

#3 You must have a working microphone and you must be in game chat. To avoid confusion please set your in-game chat setting to everyone so you could properly hear others; (That way the event will be easier to host).

#4 If you got cops on you, commit suicide or call Lester IMMEDIATELY!

#5 Respect other people's cars, so be careful not to hit another car when parking. Try to not run anyone over.

#6 While cruising, please try to maintain a safe distance between your car and the car in front; (Not everybody has a stable and reliable internet connection + lag); No overtaking unless it's necessary.

#7 For each stage of the event bring 1 of the vehicles out of appointed vehicle list which are displayed at the bottom of this post. There you will find what vehicles are allowed and ones that are not.

#8 Approximately 15 minutes before start of the event all participants will be invited into invite-only session.

#9 If someone will behave inappropriately they will be kicked. When a host announces that he is going to kick someone please kick that person within seconds. Please understand that the obligation to run a well organised car meeting not only depends on the host, but it also depends on participants as well.

#10 Please make sure you will join the event on time (set up a reminder on your phone or something), in case you cannot join - inform me in advance.

#11 Nobody 15 and under. Sorry. If you sound a little too young we will ask you to leave.

PLANNED SCHEDULE

We will run this event in 4 stages. As a permanent standard procedure "PSP" this is how every stage is going to proceed: Meetup at the designated location  → Somebody from our crew will take a few pictures of all bikes/cars  → Best looking Bike/Car Voting (you can't vote for your personal vehicle) → Winner gets exclusively pictured! → Everybody get on/in their bikes/cars and prepares for a cruise  → Cruise → Special Event.

Stage 1 (Motorbikes)

Bring 1 of the Motorbikes from the list below  We will meetup at the parking lot in Downtown Vinewood in North-East Los Santos (there's a image of the meet-up spot below)  "PSP" → Cruise to the Quarry → Destruction Derby (read the rules below)

When we get close to the quarry, you'll have to leave your vehicle and get any NPC vehicle from the freeway near the quarry. Get your vehicle inside the quarry, and you'll be ready for the Destruction Derby. The goal of this derby is to ram opposing cars until they blow up or can't move and remain the last standing with your vehicle intact. Here's the rules:
1) Vehicles that are not allowed: Personal Vehicles, Military Vehicles, Emergency Vehicles, Industrial Vehicles, Motorcycles. Tip: Before stealing NPC cars off the street call Lester and purchase "Cops Turn Blind Eye" for $5000 (at the bottom of the list). 
2) Make sure to have "Passive Mode" enabled before we start. (So that when you collide with someone, your character won't take any damage);
3) During the destruction derby you are not allowed to use any weapons or explosives.
4) You are not allowed to leave your car during the derby (if you do so, you'll be disqualified). If your vehicle gets so damaged that it can't move, or gets blown up, then you will be eliminated and you'll have to leave your vehicle.
5) Those who got eliminated are not allowed to use any weapons or explosives against others.

6) The Derby must be proceeded on the bottom level of the quarry.

.69958c47-88a6-46df-9010-e7ae805f4d1b_zps

Stage 2 (Off-Roading)

Bring 1 of the Off-Road vehicles from the list below → We will meetup at the parking lot near the Galileo Observatory (there's a image of the meet-up spot below) → "PSP"  Off-Roading on the designated route

7281c4d4-f98c-4b27-a32c-c8d3fbffe910_zps

Stage 3 (Muscle & Classic cars)

Bring 1 of the Muscle & Classic cars from the list below  We will meetup at the parking lot near the Los Santos International Airport in South Los Santos (there's a image of the meet-up spot below "PSP" → Cruise from the meet-up spot to the parking lot in West Vinewood → 1 vs 1 Fight Club single elimination knockout tournament (New Location!→ Winner gets pictured

75144f3d-ec57-4fea-b617-dfc4951a4a7d_zps

Stage 4 (SUV's, Coupes, Sedans, Sports, Supers)

Bring 1 of the SUV, Coupes, Sedans, Sports, Super cars from the list below  We will meet-up at the parking lot in Downtown Vinewood, North-East Los Santos (there's a image of the meet-up spot below)  "PSP" → Cruise from meetup spot to the Beeker's Garage parking lot in Paleto Bay → I will host a custom created Team-Deathmatch "Royal Rumble (Panto Edit)", here's the link to the job: http://bit.ly/1pxbG9Q (read the rules below)

We will not play it as a Team Deathmatch. We'll play it as a sandbox/roleplay. As soon as you spawn you'll see many parked Panto's. Get into one and wait until everyone else is ready. When everyone is ready, the host gives a signal and everyone will try to push opposing Pantos off the helicopter landing pad. If you get pushed off then you're eliminated. Last Panto standing will be declared as a winner.

Additional information regarding Stage 4 - "You can bring any SUV, Coupe, Sedan, Sport, Super car you have as long it's from the list, but I would like to make it more interesting. I would prefer that for this stage you could bring ONLY the Topless/Convertible models. This includes some vehicles from Muscle & Classics vehicle category as well. All layers of these cars must be sprayed with our crew color and they must have our crew emblem. For those who are not in the crew - just respray your car to Orange color. Just a reminder: It's not a mandatory to bring a topless/convertible car but if you could we would really appreciate it."

64cbb3e8-2a10-4b09-8707-d80196baf7c9_zps

HOW TO SIGN UP

•  Post a reply on the thread with your gamertag and message Li0Nia on Xbox Live. (Click here and you'll be redirected to my Xbox Live Profile); Here's the reason why I ask people to message me on Xbox as well as posting their gamertags here: Instead of typing out name after name and finding out your offline, it makes things easier for you to send me a message so I can just select your profile and invite you. If I don't get a message, unfortunately for you, you won't be invited. Your attendance is reserved as long as YOU SHOW UP ON TIME. If you join late, your spot is no longer reserved and might be given to another person.

SIDE NOTE

We have a full week to prepare for this event, so you people have more than enough time to prepare all the vehicles required for the Bike&Car festival in terms of getting a car/bike for each car class. After the event all pictures will be put on display as a recap. I agree that sometimes people have a hard time pronouncing my gamertag correctly, so if you would like to ask me something just call me Lio. None of us are perfect, we all can use feedback to help us grow, so if you have any suggestions let us know. Keep in mind, if you see 16 potential participants in the list by Saturday still contact me anyway you prefer and I'll make a backup participant list because 9 times out of 10 not all people show up to events like these. I will be updating the participant list throughout the week.

Here's the spreadsheet for you to help understand what vehicle to which stage to bring:

carsf_zps870fe52f.png

POTENTIAL PARTICIPANT LIST

• PlamenVT, mycintosh, NoRegrets99 and 3 others like this

bloodlust9671
  • bloodlust9671

[MAIN] CREW LEADER/FOUNDER

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

I'm in bro!!
  • Li0Nia likes this

mycintosh
  • mycintosh

Useless at Free-Aim

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

me too bro :)

• Li0Nia likes this

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

VERITAS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

I'm down

• Li0Nia likes this

HolladayMTM
  • HolladayMTM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

I am Down my gamer tag is HOLLADAY MTM
  • Li0Nia likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

Hell yeah, I'm in.

Awesome concept!

MAIN - the definition of a really active crew

Good job, Lio

• Li0Nia likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

BTW, If we have time on that event we can try some of the freaky ideas:

• "Mallards vs. Super cars" (highway race planes vs. cars)
  • "Chicken vs. Bullies" (2 teams each with 5 cars (1 Bully team, 1 Chicken team). They start facing each other about 1 km away. Once signal is given, they all go full speed against each other. Bullies win if they all manage to hit all 5 opposing cars from the first attempt; the Chicken team wins if at least one goes evading being hit.  The road width will be selected accordingly.  
  • "Cops vs. Crooks chase" - 2 criminals in separate cars being chased by 6 police cars + 1 police helicopter (could be more than 7 people in those vehicles). Shooting (by both teams) allowed only with normal pistols (no AP pistol either). Cops team wins if they kill the crooks within 10 minutes (or if they arrest them - done by just getting them out of the vehicle). Crooks team wins in case at least one of them survive for 10 minutes (or any other duration, not sure how it will go)
  • Li0Nia likes this

eddie1ed
  • eddie1ed

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Do you recon there will be space left for me to join when it happens?
  • Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

BTW, If we have time on that event we can try some of the freaky ideas:

• "Mallards vs. Super cars" (highway race planes vs. cars)
  • "Chicken vs. Bullies" (2 teams each with 5 cars (1 Bully team, 1 Chicken team). They start facing each other about 1 km away. Once signal is given, they all go full speed against each other. Bullies win if they all manage to hit all 5 opposing cars from the first attempt; the Chicken team wins if at least one goes evading being hit.  The road width will be selected accordingly.  
  • "Cops vs. Crooks chase" - 2 criminals in separate cars being chased by 6 police cars + 1 police helicopter (could be more than 7 people in those vehicles). Shooting (by both teams) allowed only with normal pistols (no AP pistol either). Cops team wins if they kill the crooks within 10 minutes (or if they arrest them - done by just getting them out of the vehicle). Crooks team wins in case at least one of them survive for 10 minutes (or any other duration, not sure how it will go)

Thanks man! Sounds fun, we can add these ideas in the programme.

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:12 PM Edited by Li0Nia, 16 February 2014 - 01:47 PM.

Do you recon there will be space left for me to join when it happens?

Sure man.

It's kinda obvious that not everybody gonna show up so you have nothing to worry about.

Just in case, if you see 16 potential participants in the list still contact me anyway you prefer so I would know we have people who will be ready to participate.

eddie1ed
  • eddie1ed

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

OK man sounds great my gt is EdFinbow
  • Li0Nia likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

It was awesome today testing the Cops n Crooks element.

Footage here (thanks Mycintosh) http://maliciousinte...ain-cinema.html

• Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

It was awesome today testing the Cops n Crooks element.

Footage here (thanks Mycintosh) http://maliciousinte...ain-cinema.html

It definitely was fun. I think that when we're done with the main schedule we could invite people to invite only session who may want to participate.

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Lio, just saw my calendar and found out that I have a scheduling conflict. 

There is another GTA event running in the same time slot, organized by Creators Core Club 

http://gtacontentcreators.com/forums/topic/xbox-gtao-cre8-event-deathmatch-playlist-1-2/ 

Since their event was first, I think it will be fair to reschedule a bit, just change the timing of the car meet to be 1 hour and half earlier and then both events can be held.

• Li0Nia likes this

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

i want to be in

lunaticz0r xbox

• Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Lio, just saw my calendar and found out that I have a scheduling conflict. 

There is another GTA event running in the same time slot, organized by Creators Core Club 

http://gtacontentcreators.com/forums/topic/xbox-gtao-cre8-event-deathmatch-playlist-1-2/ 

Since their event was first, I think it will be fair to reschedule a bit, just change the timing of the car meet to be 1 hour and half earlier and then both events can be held.

Not a problem. I rescheduled the event to start at 9:30 AM PST, instead of 11:00 AM PST.

Woodhood
  • Woodhood

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

I'm in don't forget the woodhood :)

• Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

I'm in don't forget the woodhood :)

Sure thing man! You are on the list! Hope to see on the event! :)

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

Reserving a spot.

GT:XBlackJackalX

• Li0Nia likes this

jamrock55
  • jamrock55

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

Gt:jamrock55
  • Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:44 AM

Reserving a spot.

GT:XBlackJackalX

Gt:jamrock55

You are on the lists! Hope to see you at the event!

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 17 February 2014 - 11:51 AM.

Glad to see so many people on board.  

I want to highlight something to all participants - please make sure you will join the event on time (set up a reminder on your phone or something), in case you cannot join - inform the host IN ADVANCE.  Usually there are around 30-40% of the people missing, which is unacceptable. The III Creators event yesterday was an exception to that rule because we already know most of the guys, but here I see lot of new faces.

BTW, the event was posted also on the Crew Website http://maliciousinte...ned-events.html

• Li0Nia likes this

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

+1 gmt , what time is it there?

• Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:15 PM Edited by Li0Nia, 22 February 2014 - 09:12 AM.

Glad to see so many people on board.  

I want to highlight something to all participants - please make sure you will join the event on time (set up a reminder on your phone or something), in case you cannot join - inform the host IN ADVANCE.  Usually there are around 30-40% of the people missing, which is unacceptable. The III Creators event yesterday was an exception to that rule because we already know most of the guys, but here I see lot of new faces.

BTW, the event was posted also on the Crew Website http://maliciousinte...ned-events.html

Thanks for clearing it up for everyone Plamen. I appreciate the work you've put in on our website as well. Thank you!

+1 gmt , what time is it there?

In your time zone it would be 4:30 PM. Saturday. 22nd of February. 2014

Owen305
  • Owen305

True City Killers

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Sign me up for the backup list I'm down.

Gt:oeazy305
  • Li0Nia likes this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by Li0Nia, 18 February 2014 - 07:00 PM.

It feels pretty awesome to see so many people interested in our upcoming car meeting!

By the way I would like to share something I'm really proud of right now. Our crew managed to get a spot at :r*:  "Crew cut": http://tinyurl.com/m7f8rfe! Yay!  :)

• early10centcrime likes this

TestorSGAMER
  • TestorSGAMER

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

I wish I could be there :\

Have a nice meet guys!!!

• Li0Nia likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

I'll be seeing the new BMW i8 that day, but look me up on the next one.  I'll definitely be interested.  

• Li0Nia and Megaphone404 like this

Li0Nia
  • Li0Nia

Just call me Lio

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

I wish I could be there :\

Have a nice meet guys!!!

Thanks man, take care!

I'll be seeing the new BMW i8 that day, but look me up on the next one.  I'll definitely be interested.  

Noted

MatthewM345
  • MatthewM345

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hey man sounds awesome! 

would love to join, 

GT: MatthewM345 

Hope to see you there! :)

• Li0Nia likes this