Anyone made Rooftop rumble, mixed up in coke, base invaders? please anyone haha

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:11 AM

I made a coveted one for PS3 lol 

There you go then :) no one should have a problem doing this now!

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 AM

Howd you get 18k for coveted? Does hard payout more than normal?

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:40 AM

Howd you get 18k for coveted? Does hard payout more than normal?

Ever since the newest update (1.10) i've been receiving 18k for coveted, i believe hard only increases the RP gained at the end.

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

TheMeanestMostBaddestMemberEver

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:45 AM

After Patch 1.10 Hard increases RP AND Payout. 18K and 1750 RP on hard (Coveted) 

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

After Patch 1.10 Hard increases RP AND Payout. 18K and 1750 RP on hard (Coveted) 

Thanks man i didn't know that, good to know.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

OK, I looked all over the place and through the playlists at the Social Club, and it's almost certain no one is able to add the NPC missions to playlists. If anyone finds a glitch or other way to add them, please give us links to their social club web addresses by clicking the share option at the social club and copying the link.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

URL pretty please, I'm still unable to find any playlist with these contact missions

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:33 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 01:33 PM.

I pasted the url to Coveted on page 1. Just bookmark it and then add it to a playlist from your bookmarks in the game.

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

TheMeanestMostBaddestMemberEver

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

URL pretty please, I'm still unable to find any playlist with these contact missions

http://socialclub.ro...2nkmQKRiAJNNGlQ you're welcome :) Trying to find a way around things to try and get Rooftop Rumble. Fingers crossed >_<

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 02:41 PM.

If there was a way to bookmark the NPC missions, but there isn't unless someone finds a glitch...

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

http://socialclub.ro...2nkmQKRiAJNNGlQ you're welcome :) Trying to find a way around things to try and get Rooftop Rumble. Fingers crossed >_<

Awesome, the URL is working now (no more blank pages)... I think the playlist wasn't available first because it was "too fresh"

Yup, hope someone can find a way to add RR!

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

OK, I looked all over the place and through the playlists at the Social Club, and it's almost certain no one is able to add the NPC missions to playlists. If anyone finds a glitch or other way to add them, please give us links to their social club web addresses by clicking the share option at the social club and copying the link.

I would also like to know because i've pretty much tried everything including searching the social club for rooftop rumble and i was unsuccessful.

If you figure out how let us all know!

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

can someone get me "Mixed up with Coke" for ps3.

i did that mission like 2 times months ago but it doesnt show in my list.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Omg, playlists are awesome! Can't believe I never thought of this.

I can do Coveted without having to be level 36...

• SFBryan18 likes this

dandann93
  • dandann93

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Now i tried this with the mission coveted only, but i don't see why this wouldn't work for other missions. I would like to note for some reason rooftop rumble wouldn't appear for me while trying to do this so idk if it would work for that but coveted is just as good.

so fake, look how fast the hellicopter is moving, and how fast he is running....

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 15 February 2014 - 03:13 PM.

Well, that answers a question I had yesterday.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

This is where i'd say "back in my day you had to rob stores and play survival to get money" but im not a douche so i'll let that slip :p

Now i tried this with the mission coveted only, but i don't see why this wouldn't work for other missions. I would like to note for some reason rooftop rumble wouldn't appear for me while trying to do this so idk if it would work for that but coveted is just as good.

so fake, look how fast the hellicopter is moving, and how fast he is running....

Have you ever heard of fast forward.... No im gonna make you watch me do the entire coveted mission to get my point across when i could just fast forward it and show you the end result.

• MrHollick likes this

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by MrHollick, 15 February 2014 - 05:16 PM.

Lol you get the award for "Most retarded post of the hour" obviously he has sped up the video to spare ADD ten years olds, the rest of us having to watch the whole thing.

Sorry but you will most likely not qualify for The " Most retarded post of the Day" since it's only noon...
  • Strikeslip likes this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:36 PM Edited by Muirenn, 15 February 2014 - 05:37 PM.

This is where i'd say "back in my day you had to rob stores and play survival to get money" but im not a douche so i'll let that slip :p

Survivals take forever and the amount of money you get from robbing stores isn't even enough to wipe your nose with, so shame on you and may hell fire rain upon you for even suggesting such a thing.

Also, my main character was accidentally deleted and I had to start over, so go suck someone's big toe.

You're nothing but a parasite on the scalp of America!

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

Lol you get the award for "Most retarded post of the hour" obviously he has sped up the video to spare ADD ten years olds, the rest of us having to watch the whole thing.

Sorry but you will most likely not qualify for The " Most retarded post of the Day" since it's only noo

UTfS5MA.jpg

Survivals take forever and the amount of money you get from robbing stores isn't even enough to wipe your nose with, so shame on you and may hell fire rain upon you for even suggesting such a thing.

Also, my main character was accidentally deleted and I had to start over, so go suck someone's big toe.

You're nothing but a parasite on the scalp of America!

I started playing online the first day it launched.. so that's all you could do for money. You people that started late don't know how good you got it. I started from the bottom :p

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by Muirenn, 15 February 2014 - 06:13 PM.

I started playing online the first day it launched.. so that's all you could do for money. You people that started late don't know how good you got it. I started from the bottom :p

You just like to poop out assumptions like unicorns poop out cupcakes, don't you?

I've had the game since it released, and I started Online on Day 1.

Did you miss where I said that my main character was deleted and I had to start over? This was literally, like, two weeks ago.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

You just like to poop out assumptions like unicorns poop out cupcakes, don't you?

Did you miss where I said that my main character was deleted and I had to start over? This was literally, like, two weeks ago.

Online didn't launch 2 weeks ago.. and your the one that quoted me saying i should burn in hell for making a joke. Soo shame on you.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

Online didn't launch 2 weeks ago.. and your the one that quoted me saying i should burn in hell for making a joke. Soo shame on you.

Two weeks ago my character was deleted. And don't you even dare tell me that you're actually taking my satire-filled reply to you seriously.

Are the connections difficult to make, or are you trolling? I seriously hope it's the latter.

ConnollyUK
  • ConnollyUK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

Anyone got a Playlist for Crystal Clear Out III? 

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

wow what a horrible video.  i actually had to take my time and sign in to youtube just to give this sh*tty video a thumb down

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Here is a playlist for Crystal Clear Out III
http://socialclub.ro...x0EKeC4SNzgZVng

I also have a few variations of coveted, ccoIII and potshots here
http://socialclub.ro...gtav/playlists/

Hope these help.
  • mmm chocolate and supanaut like this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

Here is a playlist for Crystal Clear Out IIIhttp://socialclub.ro...x0EKeC4SNzgZVng
I also have a few variations of coveted, ccoIII and potshots herehttp://socialclub.ro...gtav/playlists/
Hope these help.

Thanks for that. Played the coveted x2, potshot x2, crystal clear out III x2 a few times now.
  • MrHollick likes this

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

wow what a horrible video.  i actually had to take my time and sign in to youtube just to give this sh*tty video a thumb down

Just cuz you have a small penis doesn't mean you gotta be a douche to everyone else.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

Here is a playlist for Crystal Clear Out III
http://socialclub.ro...x0EKeC4SNzgZVng

I also have a few variations of coveted, ccoIII and potshots here
http://socialclub.ro...gtav/playlists/

Hope these help.

Thanks for the share man :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users