[PATCHED] How To Replay Missions After 1.10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic
Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by Oophilly215oO, 01 March 2014 - 03:24 PM.

Now i tried this with the mission coveted only, but i don't see why this wouldn't work for other missions. I would like to note for some reason rooftop rumble wouldn't appear for me while trying to do this so idk if it would work for that but coveted is just as good.

Playlist Link (Coveted x16 "Xbox 360 Only")

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/Yt7aRCZU_U6e7lDQshbCVg

If link doesn't work close tab and try again.

Rooftop Rumble Link (Xbox 360)

http://socialclub.ro...vg&platformId=1

Rooftop Rumble Link (Ps3)

http://socialclub.ro...vg&platformId=2

• Outplug, Killzone3265 and (OO)SKYLINE(OO) like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

make a playlist out of the job 

or press square. 

• WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by theGypsy, 14 February 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Wait...what? Did you film that BEFORE patch 1.10 yesterday? Because when I checked a few moments ago for another thread, it wouldn't list the missions in 'recently played' when creating a PL. In fact, ALL the fckn jobs are gone in 'create a playlist' options, except versus missions.

In the 'recently played' it only listed some races I did recentlyand this was just after completing 'War and Pieces' (was a fast one I could test with).

I'll do other missions later and see if they show up in the 'recently played' when creating a PL, but so far, no love. Strange, I hope yer right tho... cause I want to create a better farming PL than the one I have now (Coveted, Pot Shot, Clearout III)

• patchi78nz likes this

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Wait...what? Did you film that BEFORE patch 1.10 yesterday? Because when I checked a few moments ago for another thread, it wouldn't list the missions in 'recently played' when creating a PL. In fact, ALL the fckn jobs are gone in 'create a playlist' options, except versus missions.

In the 'recently played' it only listed some races I did recentlyand this was just after completing 'War and Pieces' (was a fast one I could test with).

I'll do other missions later and see if they show up in the 'recently played' when creating a PL, but so far, no love. Strange, I hope yer right tho... cause I want to create a better farming PL than the one I have now (Coveted, Pot Shot, Clearout III)

I literally recorded this like 2 hours ago, this worked fine for me.

make a playlist out of the job 

or press square. 

Yes make a playlist out of the job and then play the job and when it comes time to hit continue now you can hit square/X and it will let you replay the mission.

• WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 14 February 2014 - 04:23 PM.

i think you can only add missions to a playlist this way "through recently played jobs". Restarting single missions doesn't work you have to make a playlist. Excellent post OP.

edit

it sounds like this may only work for coveted and crystal clear out and such.... hmmm

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

i think you can only add missions to a playlist this way "through recently played jobs". Restarting single missions doesn't work you have to make a playlist. Excellent post OP.

edit

it sounds like this may only work for coveted and crystal clear out and such.... hmmm

Yeah it wouldn't work for me with rooftop rumble but i don't see why it wouldn't work for crystal clear out. I was messing around this morning thinking of ways to make replaying missions work and i found this. It might not be the best way but it works. I also thought maybe adding the same mission several times would be faster then actually hitting the replay button but both the replay and the continue option both put a 25 second timer on.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

edit

Yeah it wouldn't work for me with rooftop rumble but i don't see why it wouldn't work for crystal clear out. I was messing around this morning thinking of ways to make replaying missions work and i found this. It might not be the best way but it works. I also thought maybe adding the same mission several times would be faster then actually hitting the replay button but both the replay and the continue option both put a 25 second timer on.

Aaahhh....  interesting. I already have the 3 I mentioned in a PL. I tried with 'war and Pieces' as I mentioned, no go. I wills start testing to see which others will work with the method. I'll start at the top with some of the better payout ones. Indeed it might be limited to the ones that we could add before (of note, Coveted, Pot Shot, Clearout III)

Methinks more testing is required before we call this for a universal method, methinks it won't be... waaaaa... grumble... mumble...

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

edit

Aaahhh....  interesting. I already have the 3 I mentioned in a PL. I tried with 'war and Pieces' as I mentioned, no go. I wills start testing to see which others will work with the method. I'll start at the top with some of the better payout ones. Indeed it might be limited to the ones that we could add before (of note, Coveted, Pot Shot, Clearout III)

Methinks more testing is required before we call this for a universal method, methinks it won't be... waaaaa... grumble... mumble...

Yeah me saying it works for EVERY mission might of been a stretch but atleast it works for some of the good paying missions and honestly thats all that matters :) Now i don't have to enter online and re-setup the entire mission again.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Yeah me saying it works for EVERY mission might of been a stretch but atleast it works for some of the good paying missions and honestly thats all that matters :) Now i don't have to enter online and re-setup the entire mission again.

The definition of 'good paying' could be subjective tho... I had those in PL already and it was getting stale. I wanted to get one with;

Docks to Stock
Stocks and Scares
American Exports
Chopper Tail
Defender
Landing Gear
Method in the Madness
On Maneuvers
Bust Out
Chemical Extraction
Docks to Stock II
Extradition
Judging the Jury
Sattelite Communications
Base Invaders
Rooftop Rumble
Coveted
Mixed Up With Coke
Dry Docking
Hack and Dashf
The Los Santos Connection
Trash Talk

All of those? $15-$25k. And some of them, especially with Buzzard support, are easy to knock out. The Pot Shot/Coveted/Clearout III are fast, but lower paying. Again, I just ripped off 'War and Pieces' which is now $4500 (was $7k before) in a few minutes (take buzzard, cause mayhem at camp, chase coke guy... land kill him.. then fly to drop off) and well... even that low level one didn't show up in the 'Recently Played' when I tried to create a PL directly afterwards.... arg...

I'll test some of the top ones I mentioned in a bit here... but, not looking good so far.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Sweet thanks OP. I was pretty disappointed when I pressed square after CC3 yesterday and nothing happened but I'll definitely be using this. Especially with the slightly higher payouts.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Why was that in your recently played list..I could play this a hundred times but it wouldn't show up to use in a playlist.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

The definition of 'good paying' could be subjective tho... I had those in PL already and it was getting stale. I wanted to get one with;

Docks to Stock
Stocks and Scares
American Exports
Chopper Tail
Defender
Landing Gear
Method in the Madness
On Maneuvers
Bust Out
Chemical Extraction
Docks to Stock II
Extradition
Judging the Jury
Sattelite Communications
Base Invaders
Rooftop Rumble
Coveted
Mixed Up With Coke
Dry Docking
Hack and Dashf
The Los Santos Connection
Trash Talk

All of those? $15-$25k. And some of them, especially with Buzzard support, are easy to knock out. The Pot Shot/Coveted/Clearout III are fast, but lower paying. Again, I just ripped off 'War and Pieces' which is now $4500 (was $7k before) in a few minutes (take buzzard, cause mayhem at camp, chase coke guy... land kill him.. then fly to drop off) and well... even that low level one didn't show up in the 'Recently Played' when I tried to create a PL directly afterwards.... arg...

I'll test some of the top ones I mentioned in a bit here... but, not looking good so far.

Yeah sorry man, i totally understand the repetitiveness of doing coveted over and over again so it does suck hearing you can't add certain missions. But it in a sense i guess i solved the replay problem but in doing so found another problem.. it doesnt work for certain missions :/ shmahh

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:12 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 14 February 2014 - 05:13 PM.

Pretty sure you can only playlist the  old missions and not NPC ones. 

Rooftop Mixed up with Coke etc can't be playlisted. 

Unless you can do it via social club 

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Why was that in your recently played list..I could play this a hundred times but it wouldn't show up to use in a playlist.

Hmmm idk it was in there for me. All i could recommend would be see if you could bookmark it threw the social club? Because i noticed in the recently played missions i had some bookmarked jobs i haven't even played yet.

Sweet thanks OP. I was pretty disappointed when I pressed square after CC3 yesterday and nothing happened but I'll definitely be using this. Especially with the slightly higher payouts.

No problem man! Im glad i could help you out :) Now go get that $$$ !

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

i just played coveted and this did NOT work, not sure how you got it into recently played missions..

• Tabula Rasa and SFBryan18 like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 14 February 2014 - 07:44 PM.

i just played coveted and this did NOT work, not sure how you got it into recently played missions..

Doesn't add for me either. Must only work on XBox.

I copied the share link from an XBox playlist I found, then switched to PS3, and it worked. Just add coveted to your bookmarks:

http://rsg.ms/M0MybU

This might work for other missions too!

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:12 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 14 February 2014 - 08:52 PM.

OP or someone else on XBox, please add as many of these missions to a single playlist and give us a link. Thanks.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Let's get ready to rooftop rumble

DS Monkfish
  • DS Monkfish

Doesn't know how to do good avatars

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

I had the same issue a while ago - seems if you're appearing offline (like I usually am), then recently played missions don't show up. Gotta go visible, play the mission, and it should then appear in the "recently played" list.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

How do you "go visible"?

DS Monkfish
  • DS Monkfish

Doesn't know how to do good avatars

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by DS Monkfish, 14 February 2014 - 09:18 PM.

How do you "go visible"?

Xbox guide - settings - preferences - online status - online

Choosing "appear offline" stops things like races, Coveted etc being listed for some reason. I've not found a way of getting NPC missions to show up though.

If they still don't show after you've done that, get a friend to host, make sure neither of you are appearing offline, and that should do it. It's temperamental.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

How do you "go visible"?

Xbox guide - settings - preferences - online status - online

Choosing "appear offline" stops things like races, Coveted etc being listed for some reason. I've not found a way of getting NPC missions to show up though.

OK.

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

lol if only rockstar actually listened to its fan base who have repeatedly asked for more co op missions yet every event or dlc so far is nothing but vanity items,races and deathmatches so f*cking stupid 

• JayDM420 likes this

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

TheMeanestMostBaddestMemberEver

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

http://socialclub.ro...2nkmQKRiAJNNGlQ Made a PS3 playlist of coveted for those who need it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

You sound like you're reading off a piece of paper, lol :lol:

• Dementious likes this

hksjun
  • hksjun

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

http://socialclub.ro...2nkmQKRiAJNNGlQ Made a PS3 playlist of coveted for those who need it.

can create rooftop rumble :panic: ?

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

I'll try to make a Rooftop Rumble one for everyone. If someone can get a social club link for Rooftop Rumble, that'd be much appreciated. 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 14 February 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Like I've been saying, it appears the OP's method is only showing Coveted on the recent played list for XBox, so we're still waiting for an XBox player to get this to work for the NPC missions. Without seeing them on a playlist, we can't look for them at the social club to get the links.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

You sound like you're reading off a piece of paper, lol :lol:

haha im not, i was mentally preparing what to say though for the longest time because i didn't make the video right after i recorded cuz i was reallly tired :p

OP or someone else on XBox, please add as many of these missions to a single playlist and give us a link. Thanks.

I'll try to make a Rooftop Rumble one for everyone. If someone can get a social club link for Rooftop Rumble, that'd be much appreciated. 

Here's my playlist you seen in the video

http://socialclub.ro...ME0urVXcaAdvREQ

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

I made a coveted one for PS3 lol 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users