Photo

[XBOX ONE/PC] MALICIOUS INTENTT - Rockstar Games Community

288 replies to this topic
PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:56 PM Edited by RedDagger, 19 June 2016 - 05:20 PM.

Our previous recruitment post got locked again, here we go again. To the moderators - please keep this post only. I will re-up it once per week as allowed by the rules. 

emblem_64.png Malicious Intentt [MAIN]

Join here:  http://socialclub.ro...licious_intentt

CREW RECRUITMENT COMMERCIALS 

We are recruiting XBOX ONE members (18+)

We are over 900 members but constantly seek to enlist more stand-up guys/gals. Every week we kick around 50-100 members with different active crew or hidden gamertags in order to ensure free spots for new blood.

Our previous primary platform was Xbox 360. Since Nov 18th 2014 we moved to Xbox One.

We have mics, we play daily, support each other, but above all - we have lots of fun together. We hold DAILY events such as Content Creator Events, Car Meets, Racing Tournaments, Video/Photo Shoots, Contests and various other organized activities. And we hope you like Free-aim because we love it!

Before joining make sure your profile & gamertag are set to visible to crew members www.maliciousintentt.com/profile-settings.html

All promotions and demotions are objective and executed proactively according to http://maliciousintentt.com/promotiondemotion-guideline.html

Newly joined members - read The Guide for New Recruits http://maliciousinte...w-recruits.html

B4ECSK-IAAAnflD.jpg

• mycintosh, II Lio II, HA81GTopps and 5 others like this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

To the admins: can we change the name of this topic? If not then please lock it, I will start a new topic with the same content but different name of the post. Thank you for your help

The reason is that I want to highlight in the topic name that we are now featured R* Crew Cut

• Coltrane III likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

Change it to what?

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:32 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 20 February 2014 - 09:38 AM.

Thanks, GunWrath The updated topic description should be: 

[XBOX] Really active crew seeking new blood 'Malicious Intentt'

[XBOX] Malicious Intentt (R* Featured Crew) recruits active players

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

GunWrath, could you please change the name of the topic

[XBOX] Really active crew seeking new blood 'Malicious Intentt'

[XBOX] Malicious Intentt (R* Featured Crew) recruits active players

Change it to what?

dalinkwent24
  • dalinkwent24

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

New members still welcomed!

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:42 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 03 March 2014 - 01:44 PM.

Here is some history about us (which I prepared today specially for the recruitment post in GTAForums.com)

More info at http://maliciousintentt.weebly.com/

4183887_orig.jpg

Beatznflowz
  • Beatznflowz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by Beatznflowz, 03 March 2014 - 03:19 PM.

Requested invite. I'm very active. I can't seem to find a crew who gets on more than once a week. I'm on every day.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

We are on every day too and we're looking for more active players as you.  Recently we gather up 8-9 people everyday without a problem, but still I wish we could fill a lobby without needing to organize an event. I've just sent you an invite, set MAIN as active crew and you will be bumped to Representative right away.

It's great to have you among us. Till soon

Requested invite. I'm very active. I can't seem to find a crew who gets on more than once a week. I'm on every day.

Beatznflowz
  • Beatznflowz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

Accepted. Add me on live Beatznflowz I'll be on all day. Would love to get to know the crew.

FitzHappens5150
  • FitzHappens5150

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:45 AM

I requested an invite. I'm on most days

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

Welcome to MAIN! By the way there's no mandatory requirement for how often you should be online. But once you're on - roll with us :D

I requested an invite. I'm on most days

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:10 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 10 March 2014 - 12:10 PM.

We are 130 members now, we have 8-12 people online all the time and we play together, on events we fill up the lobby.

We are still recruiting stand-up guys, now also on PSN (we have around 10 members and our PSN section is rapidly growing).

Lately we hosted I Golfing tournament, next week we have V Creators Event, the week after - I Role-playing Event, after that II Car meet.

Just check out our website and see if you will be a good match to our crew.

http://maliciousintentt.weebly.com/

• II Lio II likes this

II Lio II
  • II Lio II

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

I got invited to this crew somewhere around December/January and I like it here. My first crew, and I'm still with them. Our Members are mature and if you play with us regularly you won't have to beg for promotions like in other crews. As well, in above mentioned posts, you can clearly see that we organize a lot of events.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Sorry, got busy with work and things.. I edited the title. Make sure you don't make any more topics either please.

• PlamenVT and II Lio II like this

FitzHappens5150
  • FitzHappens5150

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

I had some good times in RR with LiONia today. Some good races the other day too. 

• II Lio II likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:28 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 12 March 2014 - 01:29 PM.

Thanks GunWrath. Much appreciated, no problem about the delay. And I informed already our crew mates not to make any new topics.

To all: I made something new today, which will help potential new recruits to determine if they're a good match for our crew.

Check out "How MAIN are you?" http://maliciousinte...95/mainpoll.pdf

Sorry, got busy with work and things.. I edited the title. Make sure you don't make any more topics either please.

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

We're growing stronger than ever. More than 160 members. We recruited a lot of great Content creators recently as well.

In the next 2 weeks we're holding 4 events (1 Creators Event, 1 Car meet, 1 Crew battle, 1 Role-playing event)

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 28 March 2014 - 03:34 PM.

We're still recruiting. Over 185 malicious members now.

Here is the weekly news recap:

• II Lio II likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 07 April 2014 - 11:41 AM.

Here is the weekly news recap:

• Currently we are 210 members
  • VII Creators Event held yesterday. Special Malicious edition of the event which featured only GTA Races & Deathmatches. We gathered full lobby as usual and played for 5 hours straight 
  • Best Snapmatic photo contest winner was announced - http://maliciousinte...ain-photos.html
  • III Car meeting was announced, will be held on 19th April
  • New section added on the website with the best playlists created by MAIN members. 
  • Video shoot event (youtube channel GTAVGAT) was planned for this Sunday
  • VIII Creators Event announced to be held this Saturday (see poster below)

4148073.png?729

• roiegat and II Lio II like this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:44 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 15 April 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Here is the weekly Crew News recap:

• Currently we are 234 members
  • Our PS3 members are growing up as well and therefore we appointed one person as key responsible for our PS3 troops
  • The VIII Creators Event was held on Saturday. We played over 25 jobs with full lobby of creators. Currently there is a poll active for top 3 jobs from the event (so far 9 out of 16 participants voted)
  • The I Video Shoot Event was held on Sunday - 4 episodes of new series were shot (not published yet) for our youtube GTAVGAT
  • The III Car meeting is coming this Saturday, which almost fully booked already. Improved & unique concept will feature.
  • I & II Free-roam Killing Spree events are planned for this Thursday & Friday - the concept is we gather up and destroy lobbies basically.
  • Approach defined & implemented for User-created Deathmatch Review & scoring. See here: Deathmatch Balanced Scorecard. First 4 jobs were submitted for review and will be tested & evaluated in the next 1 week.
  • The Most Malicious Members (roles, responsibilities, specialities) was released on our website 
  • Crew Members Promotion / Demotion Guideline was released on our website
  • II Lio II likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

• Currently we are 263 members
  • III Car meeting was held as planned last Saturday - see some awesome footage here Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
  • IX Creators Event (Melee DMs, BMX/Motocross races, Capture jobs) was held yesterday - we played for more than 4 hours, 31 jobs, with full lobby
  • MythBusters Episode 2 released today https://www.youtube....h?v=zIy5vZNiM4I
  • DM/Race Live Stats added for each of the most malicious members http://maliciousinte...us-members.html
  • More Crew custom job footage released by Malicious Cat & Green Fingerz
  • As announced today, X Creators Event (Pro Racing Special) is planned for this Sunday (May 4th) http://maliciousinte...com/events.html
  • The key responsible for the PS3 section MGarzke was promoted to Commissioner, after "probation" period ended and achieved good results
  • Green Fingerz was promoted to Commissioner, thanks to his continuous contribution to the crew, such as managing yet another malicious YouTube channel, actively rolling with the crew, participating in events and content creation
  • II Lio II likes this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 12 May 2014 - 12:19 PM.

• Currently we are 283 members
  • In total, 9 events planned for May 2014 (8 for Xbox, 1 for PS3). Check out the CALENDAR, click on any event to see how to sign-up, who is the host etc.
  • We were busy mostly in preparing for the GTA 5000 Racing Championship - Round 1, Season 1 will be held on May 17th, 11am PDT. Full details also at GTAforums thread in Find a Lobby & Meetups http://gtaforums.com...g-championship/
  • Md Oz E (a.k.a. Fachuro on Social Club) finally got a race R* Verified (Race "The Academic"). This is the 2nd job from Malicious Intentt member to get verified. 
  • X Creators Event (Pro Racing Special) was held on Sunday (May 4th) http://maliciousinte...com/events.html. 18 awesome race tracks were played.
  • XI Creators Event was held on Saturday (May 10th) - we played for more than 5 and a half hours, 31 jobs, with full lobby (no freezing/crashing issues this time :)).
  • MythBusters Episodes 3 & 4 released. https://www.youtube....O4a_xiTIJWFE3UC
  • More Crew custom job footage released by Malicious Cat & Green Fingerz
  • Kurziko & SickeningStig were both promoted to Commissioners. Kurziko is our chief graphic designer, and contributed a lot in the past few months. SickeningStig is very skillful, active with the crew, true MAINfella. 
  • Several Lieutenant promotions for other skillful guys who are actively rolling with the crew
  • The Most Malicious Members LIST updated (http://maliciousinte...us-members.html)
  • Photo of the week:
  • 0_0.jpg

Stay malicious!

• II Lio II and Megaphone404 like this

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 19 May 2014 - 03:08 PM.

• Currently we are 284 members
  • We celebrate 6 months since the founding of our crew by Bloodlust.
  • GTA 5000 Racing Championship - Due to irregular connection issues (probably caused by Rockstar Event weekend) we had to postpone Round 1, Season 1 to May 31th, 11am PDT. Full details also at GTAforums thread in Find a Lobby & Meetups http://gtaforums.com...g-championship/. Currently we have 7 teams and over 20 Racers in the Championship.
  • Malicious Party Event was held on Sunday (May 18th) and actually became more of a Creators Event - joined by over 10 MAINfellas, we played for more than 4 hours, taking turns in hosting our own creations.  Such simple approach is considered to be taken in the future when conducting Creator Events (with exception of Special Edition Creator events, which will still be with a playlist, attendance & jobs sign-up in advance). 
  • MythBusters Episode 5 will be released later this week, stay tuned at https://www.youtube....O4a_xiTIJWFE3UC
  • More Crew custom job footage released by Malicious Cat & Green Fingerz
  • IV Bike & Car Festival will be held this Saturday (24th May) - sign-up needed, go here
  • II Video Shoot Event (GTA MythBusters) will be held this Sunday (25th May) - no sign-up needed, just be online
  • Preliminary event planning done for the month of June 2014. Check out our event calendar at: maliciousintentt.weebly.com/events
  • A more comprehensive review of all members was conducted according to our Promotion/Demotion Guideline, and all changes were applied and reasoned. 
  • Minor updates on the our website - mainly on the landing page, added some new content (e.g. actual list of most popular jobs of ours), malicious channels, list of allies etc.
  • Photo of the week (below)

0_0.jpg

Stay malicious

• II Lio II likes this

BobTewilliger
  • BobTewilliger

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:17 AM

Request for an invite to join the crew. Gamertag is BobTewilliger83. Been looking for an xbox360 crew who are active. this sounds ideal. 

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

We accepted your request. Thanks for joining us.

Some initial information to get you introduced to our activities and people:

See you soon brother, stay malicious!

Request for an invite to join the crew. Gamertag is BobTewilliger83. Been looking for an xbox360 crew who are active. this sounds ideal. 

BobTewilliger
  • BobTewilliger

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

Nice. Thank you. Stuck at the grind at the minute so this will give me something interesting to read. I look forward to joining in! 

• PlamenVT likes this

Megaphone404
  • Megaphone404

B L U M E

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

"stand up guys" haha is this a guy only crew or what?

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

No discrimination intended  :lol:. It's just an expression (which fits perfectly to our character)

Anyway, yeah it is a sausage fest right now. And as soon as we have one woman among us, I will change this phrase to something else  :lol:

"stand up guys" haha is this a guy only crew or what?

• Megaphone404 likes this

dsb96
  • dsb96

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:28 PM Edited by dsb96, 20 May 2014 - 09:01 PM.

Just requested to join, my GT is Brumer L 30 L.

Looking forward to working my way up.  :beerhat:

• II Lio II likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users