• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,622 replies to this topic
maddy_max
  • maddy_max

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

i will fix this problem you all are have then i will release you guys the fixed version of it and i will not take any credit for it i will give all credit to the nice ones who released it to you  be pationt for it i need my new computer before any thing happends and thats 5 weeks away so just wait

WEISHENCHENG99
  • WEISHENCHENG99

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

Look like it's not compatible with gta iv 1.0.7.0 

ReEvolution
  • ReEvolution

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

I do not have any other thing than your mod installed, and it does work with EFLC, but not with simple, plain old IV.

Furthermore, the EFLC is presenting the same error as everybody else's game. I even did as you said, but it did not change, i still have the circle radar inside the another radar.

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

Looks great ! very much looking forward to this package, great work cheers in advance.

hobs.

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:05 AM

Looks great ! very much looking forward to this package, great work cheers in advance.

hobs.

What the H*ll? It worked perfecty for you? Your square radar is all occupied by the map? If yes, then you are very lucky

maddy_max
  • maddy_max

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

Look like it's not compatible with gta iv 1.0.7.0 

i will fix that too

I do not have any other thing than your mod installed, and it does work with EFLC, but not with simple, plain old IV.

Furthermore, the EFLC is presenting the same error as everybody else's game. I even did as you said, but it did not change, i still have the circle radar inside the another radar.

i can fix that but wait untill new computer comes then i will wor on it for you

guys also make sure you have no mods at all the other radar mods cant affect the script

and the radar package is in progress so dont expect for it to work properly

Sharing (Golak Mods)
  • Sharing (Golak Mods)

He is the son I always wanted...

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

as I said the mos is still in beta so it might work for some users not all of them and Me and XForceP are working on it but we need more people on the team to fix this, as you know the SQ map is in C++ language so it's hard. :(

Sharing (Golak Mods)
  • Sharing (Golak Mods)

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hey, until this mod is getting fixed you can enjoy my Smart Phone package, Here is the link:

Smart Phone package

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hey, until this mod is getting fixed you can enjoy my Smart Phone package, Here is the link:

Smart Phone package

How long will it take to fix the Square Minimap? For me, the Square Minimap is the only problem, so could you fix it first? COuld you make it compatible with 1.0.7.0 GTA IV?  The Waypoint marker is the only purple and the waypoint line is still green for me, could you fix it?  :lol:

Sharing (Golak Mods)
  • Sharing (Golak Mods)

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

Smart Phone package

How long will it take to fix the Square Minimap? For me, the Square Minimap is the only problem, so could you fix it first? COuld you make it compatible with 1.0.7.0 GTA IV?  The Waypoint marker is the only purple and the waypoint line is still green for me, could you fix it?  :lol:

I just wanted to entertain you with some thing while it's getting fixed and we don't know how long it takes but we will fix all the reports that you guys send. 

ssalil
  • ssalil

Shubhra Salil

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

So Sharing I contacted XForceP & tested his given file with reporting him back, but for me all things are working except that default radar inside the square one from your package. Nice work dude, totally appreciate it & hoping the fix to be released soon :) KIU

Sharing (Golak Mods)
  • Sharing (Golak Mods)

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Fix is coming tomorrow! :happy:

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

hobs.

What the H*ll? It worked perfecty for you? Your square radar is all occupied by the map? If yes, then you are very lucky

works great for me, sorry for the late reply!

nikita488
  • nikita488

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Please upload tomorrow fix on mediafire!

Sharing (Golak Mods)
  • Sharing (Golak Mods)

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by Sharing (Golak Mods), 15 February 2014 - 05:52 PM.

do you know why I don't like uploading my mods in gta4-mods and why I cant?

That's all because of it's admin (rappo) he didn't approved some of my mods such as Tsunami mod, Kung Fu mod for no reason and guess what, he banned me while I was uploading Kung fu mod! and I'm banned until 2/22/2014 just for no reason... :*( oh and he told me that you banned from posting STOLEN mods!!!

Rafael Narlok
  • Rafael Narlok

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

I had the same problem, I'm from Brazil, I have a good computer but it did not work. This is a great mod, one of the best. 
I have an idea to mod, is an animal for gta iv. Sorry for my bad English.

GESANG_TECHNOLOGY
  • GESANG_TECHNOLOGY

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:21 AM

as I said the mos is still in beta so it might work for some users not all of them and Me and XForceP are working on it but we need more people on the team to fix this, as you know the SQ map is in C++ language so it's hard. :(

Excusme, Why do not you run in patch 1.0.7.0??
I have had problems in the patch,
and also after installing the mod, GTA 4 asks "MSVCR110D.dll" and "MSCP110D.dll" etc. I have put it, but, GTA 4 tells that the "Bad Image", so, can you upload "MSVCR110D.dll" and "MSVCP110D.dll" did you plug it??

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

Is the fix done? please post it on mediafire, then later gta inside because we badly need it to fix it. THanks in advance

I had the same problem, I'm from Brazil, I have a good computer but it did not work. This is a great mod, one of the best. 
I have an idea to mod, is an animal for gta iv. Sorry for my bad English.

So animals like cows, jaguars, does on the streets?

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

Fix is coming tomorrow! :happy:

So what time do you plan to release it? How many hours? Please post it in mediafire first, please? then post it on gtainside. We really need the fix. COuld you also make the ability to disable or enable some features on a .ini configuration file?  :santa:  :beerhat:  :panic:  :miranda:

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by SilentPL, 16 February 2014 - 03:05 PM. Edited to remove a huge quote.

Is it possible to have the LC Map V style on the minimap/radar, so it will really look like GTA V and have GTA V feeling? The LC map v style is only seen on the map when you press ESC, could make it to be seen on the radar/minimap?

Everything works fine with me except the radar bro, i don't have enb or any similar mod(s) but i have this commandline.txt in my game directory w/ this code (or whatever u call it)

-norestrictions 
-nomemrestrict
-percentvidmem 100
-availablevidmem 25.0 
-refreshrate 60

Maybe it's the one that F-up the mod? can't remove it either, if i do, i can't play the game(For some reason i get only 27mb memory if i remove it and 698mb if i didn't delete it). Hopefully this will get fixed in the next update. everyone is dying for this awesome mod. btw, Happy Valentines Everyone!

Pilipino ka ba?

ssalil
  • ssalil

Shubhra Salil

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

Yeah Sharing upload the fix somewhere from where we can download instantly & not wait

nikita488
  • nikita488

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

Possible to make so that the radar blinking red and blue when the cops see the player? And when the little strip lives life becomes red and blinks

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:22 AM

Sharing, please release the fix now on mediafire or somewhere where it is instant download, please?

WEISHENCHENG99
  • WEISHENCHENG99

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

do you know why I don't like uploading my mods in gta4-mods and why I cant?

That's all because of it's admin (rappo) he didn't approved some of my mods such as Tsunami mod, Kung Fu mod for no reason and guess what, he banned me while I was uploading Kung fu mod! and I'm banned until 2/22/2014 just for no reason... :*( oh and he told me that you banned from posting STOLEN mods!!!

I think this guy make it first:http://www.gta4-mods...l-art-f25382.It look very similar to your kung fu mod and I guess that the admin (rappo) think that you are stealing his mod and renamed it.

gta4police
  • gta4police

Police officer in LCPD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Please, Sharing, be online now. I want the fix before school week starts again

Dfikz
  • Dfikz

1cak.com/of-dfikz21

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

cmon man!! release the fix!

nikita488
  • nikita488

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

sharing not in online!

KyleIU17
  • KyleIU17

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Everything works fine with me except the radar bro, i don't have enb or any similar mod(s) but i have this commandline.txt in my game directory w/ this code (or whatever u call it)

-norestrictions 

-nomemrestrict
-percentvidmem 100
-availablevidmem 25.0 
-refreshrate 60

Maybe it's the one that F-up the mod? can't remove it either, if i do, i can't play the game(For some reason i get only 27mb memory if i remove it and 698mb if i didn't delete it). Hopefully this will get fixed in the next update. everyone is dying for this awesome mod. btw, Happy Valentines Everyone!

Pilipino ka ba?

Yes, 1/2

Sharing (Golak Mods)
  • Sharing (Golak Mods)

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

Guys I'm not at home right now, I will upload it in mediafire as soon as I get home, I will upload the fix in the next 2 hours.

Dfikz
  • Dfikz

1cak.com/of-dfikz21

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

Guys I'm not at home right now, I will upload it in mediafire as soon as I get home, I will upload the fix in the next 2 hours.

yeay! 2 hour!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users