Photo

POST YOUR MOST FRUSTRATING THINGS IN GTAO

157 replies to this topic
silverforte
  • silverforte

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:10 AM

Cops in freeroam online. That and the character editor looks like it was someone's first project in programming class. Like someone who had no idea how people liked to edit characters or how character creators in games work.

• Bubb4HenryOG likes this

Bubb4HenryOG
  • Bubb4HenryOG

Happiness is a warm gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by Bubb4HenryOG, 13 April 2014 - 08:35 AM.

When you go to free mode after doing a race or something with strangers and kill you right away before you can deposit your money in the bank

Annoying as f*ck. Even more so when the next thing they do is call Lamar while you're respawning and have him send a mugger after you because he/she knows you haven't had enough time to bank your cash yet. It's not even the monetary aspect of such a move that irks me (assuming the mugger was successful, medical bills, dropped cash e.t.c.), it's the sheer douchiness of it.  

Oh, and then they run off and hide.

Mighty fine trolling though, I'll give them that.

• matajuegos01 likes this

TheDerpyGamer
  • TheDerpyGamer

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:29 AM

Car impounded is one of many frustrations for me.

yeah i think they should add an option where you can call your mechanic and pay him the 250 for him to go and pick up your car.. i find it annoying when im on one side of the map and my car that i want to use is in the impound all the way at the other end of the map
You should send a ticket to R* with this idea, genius!
Brolove

If you just call Mors Mutual Insurance and pay for the imponded vehicle you don't have to steal it back.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:42 AM Edited by McBean007, 15 April 2014 - 07:42 AM.

yeah i think they should add an option where you can call your mechanic and pay him the 250 for him to go and pick up your car.. i find it annoying when im on one side of the map and my car that i want to use is in the impound all the way at the other end of the map
Brolove

If you just call Mors Mutual Insurance and pay for the imponded vehicle you don't have to steal it back.
but if its impounded? And imagine if you are at senora desert, lol drive fkin 5miles to get it, bullsh*t. Atleast R* should add @jammys idea or they can make 3 impounds in 3 different places
  • Levianne likes this

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:56 AM

Brolove

but if its impounded? And imagine if you are at senora desert, lol drive fkin 5miles to get it, bullsh*t. Atleast R* should add @jammys idea or they can make 3 impounds in 3 different places

I like that idea. Cops kill you, car impounded and you have to travel by any means (just not with any other of your PV's) to the impound lot to take it back? Why not paying the mechanic, isn't it his job after all? Isn't it, what he's daily payed for? To care about "our PRRRRECIOUSSSSS"? :D

Calling insurance in this case doesn't work, as the car isn't destroyed yet. And in some cases the car might be even uninsured (for whatever reason, the MMI glitch and so on), so letting them destroy it would mean loose it for good.

• ModderX likes this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

Brolove

I like that idea. Cops kill you, car impounded and you have to travel by any means (just not with any other of your PV's) to the impound lot to take it back? Why not paying the mechanic, isn't it his job after all? Isn't it, what he's daily payed for? To care about "our PRRRRECIOUSSSSS"? :D
Calling insurance in this case doesn't work, as the car isn't destroyed yet. And in some cases the car might be even uninsured (for whatever reason, the MMI glitch and so on), so letting them destroy it would mean loose it for good.
Or hijack a cargobob and steal that motherf*cker

richierobz87
  • richierobz87

The King

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:19 AM Edited by richierobz87, 15 April 2014 - 08:19 AM.

Drive out of your garage in your slick ride straight from joining the seshion ...then BOOM!!!! Your a fiery corpse thanks to a tank! Tanks should be a differnt icon on the map...what chance did i have??? The garage sequence of me driving out hadn't even finished......might have to move house me thinks......

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Brolove

When you're nowhere near anything like the Cargobob in some land of nobody. Good luck there. :D Yeah, the Fort Zancudo has one, but they have also a f**king army and without any vehicle, you have even lesser than 10% chances to get in for that birdie. Even when you success to get that bird, you have to loose the f**king army of your ar*e to get your car safely from the impound lot. :D

I know, there is also that airfield (that you can buy with Trevor in SP), that spawns Cargobob, but it doesn't spawn for lower levels and for such is the FZ even impossible, so they are stuck with almost no other way, than steal any car they find and go for their PV.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

Brolove

When you're nowhere near anything like the Cargobob in some land of nobody. Good luck there. :D Yeah, the Fort Zancudo has one, but they have also a f**king army and without any vehicle, you have even lesser than 10% chances to get in for that birdie. Even when you success to get that bird, you have to loose the f**king army of your ar*e to get your car safely from the impound lot. :D
I know, there is also that airfield (that you can buy with Trevor in SP), that spawns Cargobob, but it doesn't spawn for lower levels and for such is the FZ even impossible, so they are stuck with almost no other way, than steal any car they find and go for their PV.
dayum gurl you can write me essay for me :) lol but well if you purchase a cargo you can call penisus and it will be delivered at the nearest airstrip/airfield :) and if the pigs are on your ass, just give lester a call and he will seduce them
HOLD MAAH D

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:39 AM

Brolove

dayum gurl you can write me essay for me :) lol but well if you purchase a cargo you can call penisus and it will be delivered at the nearest airstrip/airfield :) and if the pigs are on your ass, just give lester a call and he will seduce them
HOLD MAAH D

Yeah, but I talked also about low levels, they can't order the Cargobird and can't call creepy uncle L. :D

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

Ohh.. Right. Grab an entity xf drive in 405083 mph down the freeway, and sing making my way downtown with my bitch cause she is gonna grab my impounded car and make me a sandwich nananama

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

I love this idea. Amazing. I would finally feel more comfortable doing cross-map police chases.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

What's most frustrating? The game being too open for trolls and douche presidents, mainly public free roam. The game itself is perfect as it is for me (okay almost perfect, a couple of flaws could be found though), but having to play with every trigger happy folk, I rather go private with people I can actually trust, or even just myself. It's GTA ONLINE but I still play mostly SOLO (or with one to three people) in private. I go rarely to public (yes, sometimes I do), but I have no good reason to go there at all.

canadianwingnut
  • canadianwingnut

don't mess with the wingnut

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

What I really dont get is "Hey lets bitch and cry about public freeroam!" and mention perfect solutions in the same run-on sentence.

I have a tank and skills, I don't need to worry about tanks. You dont have a tank, do you? @RhinoWhiners

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

Brolove

Just request a personal vehicle (via mechanic contact) and just call Mors Mutual to get it back. :p

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

What I really dont get is "Hey lets bitch and cry about public freeroam!" and mention perfect solutions in the same run-on sentence.

I have a tank and skills, I don't need to worry about tanks. You dont have a tank, do you? @RhinoWhiners

Not everyone can afford a tank... And those that have one almost always shot their pants and run for it when they get their asses handed to them.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

Brolove

You can order another vehicle and then the impounded vehicle will be destroyed. Then you can call mors mutual.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by GTAandStuff, 15 April 2014 - 10:46 PM.

The matchmaking system needs A LOT of improvement. I dunno if this is in all regions, but I've heard that I'm not the only one who has trouble getting into jobs with lots of other people(I live in northern europe). I can get into missions pretty well these days, but usually if I try to join a competitive job it puts me in an empty lobby and sometimes with luck I might find up to 4 people and that's about it. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it, but one thing I think does hurt it is that it never seems to join an ongoing job through quick job. It always puts me in a lobby. If it truly only searches for pre-game lobbies then it's a major mistake by R*. The time in the lobby only lasts about a minute unless you close the matchmaking in which case the job can't be joined at all without an invite. The actual game time is a lot longer and if you could join it, it would majorly increase the chances of actually finding a proper game with people.

Also I think it's a bad idea in general to have all the jobs player hosted, because the host can kick people for no proper reason. And we don't have proper options of playing the modes we want. If you join a race it's up to the host to decide whether if it's a GTA or a regular race. And after the race is over the others might vote something that's not a race. Though I guess the playlists in the game could somewhat bypass that problem since it forces particular jobs to play, but then we can't vote what race we want.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:29 AM

Brolove

You can order another vehicle and then the impounded vehicle will be destroyed. Then you can call mors mutual.

And if it somehow lost insurance? You'll rather loose one of your PV's?

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:01 AM Edited by McBean007, 16 April 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Brolove

Just request a personal vehicle (via mechanic contact) and just call Mors Mutual to get it back. :p
Well played...
Yeah iff your badass car is impound you have to drive across the map, its like driving from denmark to india, but one way i do it :) just call for pickup then kill the guy and fly away or dont kill him if you like guiding

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

Brolove

I don't think it's that common. Only once have I lost my insurance due to a glitch.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

Brolove

I don't think it's that common. Only once have I lost my insurance due to a glitch.

I lost it on my Infernus (lost even the car after that) and it even wasn't in that cursed first spot. The cursed one is occupied by the Cognoscenti and it is still insured. A mystery. But in this game, many strange things happen.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

If my entity loses it insurance and it get blown up by some tranny griefer i will cry new oceans

KageNara
  • KageNara

Griefer's Bane

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

Someone spawn camping a non-timed capture job. They never try to win, just keep killing the other team as so as they spawn. I suspect it has something to do with K/D. Or they were just pricks.

MissAmyx0
  • MissAmyx0

Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

Bitches.

Twilly
  • Twilly

Depression is Happiness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Impound? Lol ez. Call mechanic, get different pv, call insurance company and get ur actual pv back

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

OK, in game right now. These are the two things that have bugged me the last hour and several times before this:

1. Tanks. Ok, I'm not gonna cry about this - I actually like tanks now and then. They're like the T-Rex of GTA Online. Completely braindead but fierce as f*ck. So here goes: GETTING THE TANK FROM PEGASUS SHOULD COST LIKE 10 TIMES more than the Buzzard or any other vehicle. And besides; who the f*ck needs a tank?!?!

2. Losers killing you with a TANK, upon being struck with RPG they respawn ONLY TO GO TO PASSIVE MODE and just stroll around. I just f*cked a guy over ten times for doing this to me, it's f*cking annoying.

If you can't play the game without sitting in an armored tank or exploiting passive mode, please do something else with your stupid life. I realize I may sound a bit retarded here, and I probably am, but anyway.

Play fair!

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

I just f*cked a guy over ten times for doing this to me

Did he squeal like a piggy?

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

I just f*cked a guy over ten times for doing this to me

Did he squeal like a piggy?
Lol

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

If my entity loses it insurance and it get blown up by some tranny griefer i will cry new oceans

i'd just spawn kill that f*cker 'til his wallet drains or 'til he leaves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users