Photo

POST YOUR MOST FRUSTRATING THINGS IN GTAO

157 replies to this topic
Mar7in
  • Mar7in

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by Mar7in, 18 February 2014 - 11:58 AM.

When I take a drink of whiskey in my apartment the stiletto heels on my Jimmy Choo's disapear. Its soo frustrating. That and only being able to store 10 vehicles. I need more car storage. Oh and' Elbow boobs' I'm supposed to be 22 years old not 82.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

When I take a drink of whiskey in my apartment the stiletto heels on my Jimmy Choo's disapear. Its soo frustrating. That and only being able to store 10 vehicles. I need more car storage. Oh and' Elbow boobs' I'm supposed to be 22 years old not 82.

the boobs on my secondary character are fine and she is 21

• Mar7in likes this

Mar7in
  • Mar7in

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

f*ck, I'm over the hill by a year.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

f*ck, I'm over the hill by a year.

lol  poor thing

• Mar7in likes this

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Matchmaking.

Join a race = Full lobby of Jumps Jumps Jumps.

Host a race = Wait at least five minutes for one player to join.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

Mission replays taking forever

Multiple clicks to OK things for a race...you literally have 4 screens if you host.

Insurance Glitch

KhorneFlakes
  • KhorneFlakes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

another thing that frustrates me is the lack of a user track player :/

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

My biggest annoyance is, people that don't vote in mission choosing screen (you all know who you are), making everyone else wait.

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

PEOPLE THAT LEAVE SESSIONS WITH BOUNTIES

after chasing someone with a bounty around half across the map, nothing worse than having them leave right when I find them  -   they should have to pay 5000 to leave with a bounty or something 

also   when you get a 5 star wanted level - you should get a bounty put on you by the police

When they do that their car will just stop and you can blow it up and they will pay the insurance. The car is still a target for 3 - 5 seconds after they leave.

EMPTY LOBBIES!! arrrgh! I have NAT trype 3 and i keep getting put into empty lobbies unless i join a friend. It's rare i get put into full lobbies, but when i do it's like after a job or something, other than that, it sucks...I've tried so many methods to try and fix my nat it isnt even funny... :'(

Its not a NAT issue. 

?? really? what is it then? please tell meeee! XC

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:37 PM

Wow. Haven't played this game in two months. Good to see things haven't changed in even the slightest.

RICHIECOQUI
  • RICHIECOQUI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

I join a deathmatch or survival I sometimes don't spawn in there a count down that wind down then  warning about quiting a mission BUT I didn't quit it didn't let join that drives me crazy sometimes!

LordOfDanger
  • LordOfDanger

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

"timed out joining session, returning to GTA 5", "failed to join job or activity, returning to gta 5"...

Yeah seriously I don't get it, why do we always have to return to gta 5, why doesn't the game just try rejoining a session...

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

the thing that really pisses me off, is that passive only works on foot. if i get run over when passive, i want to get the hell out of there, so i get in my car to bolt, but i cant go anywhere cause the ass that ran me over rifles me. when i'm passive i don't want to get killed by other players, so i dont see why you can get killed when in a vehicle 

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

Hackers.

I want heists, I want to share money, I want to rob people who keep cash on them. Why do I still get the message "You are carrying more than $5,000. Visit ATM blah blah blah" if I'm not going to lose it?? Banks should be robbable(is that a word? Lol) just like liquor stores and we should be able to ambush people who just robbed it. THAT is the kind of stuff I was expecting when GTAO first came out. I like missions but having to transition to a different area to play them takes away something. Dying doesn't really have a penalty. Free roam could be so much better if everything was seamless.

And I hate missions that pay less than 5K. Why just why?

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by Megakillertron, 22 February 2014 - 09:47 PM.

When someone with no money destroys your vehicle they should be made to be in debt.

Lately the lag has been awful.

The sluggish controls.

The timer on the mechanic.

The god damn police.

EDIT: Also f*cking phone calls.

ColeYote
  • ColeYote

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

Oh dear god, the grinding.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Getting a Gresely for that cheap-ass Simeon and only getting $4K for it, when I used to get like $10K for those....

soulsaber01
  • soulsaber01

Man of Few Words

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

The police

Snapmatic

Players that destroy my vehicles

Disappearing  cars

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

Heists were the big thing in the trailer, now its nearly march and there's no info about this.

Players with no cash destroying my roosevelt or z-type, they should be -9000 dollars.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:47 PM

You can't go in burgershot. All hail GTA IV

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

nothing really frustrates me, but i do get really annoyed when i hear a squeeker who hasnt hit puberty screaming "die mutha f*cker!" in the chat room.

actually add on to the same thing is when retards with a kinect hooked up and the kinect mic turned on, and i gotta listen to them and their whole family have convos while they ignore there crying kids...and bone thugs and harmony music in the background to top it all off. im trying to chat w a normal player and i need "everyone" as my chat setting so u just screwed it all up.

• 01:56:49 Come on! Let's go! Fall back!

• 01:56:54 HICKS: Go!

• 01:56:55 HUDSON: Die, you bastards! Die, motherf*cker!

• 01:56:58 GORMAN: Burke!

• 01:56:59 HICKS: Hudson!

Getting a Gresely for that cheap-ass Simeon and only getting $4K for it, when I used to get like $10K for those....

Yeah what's up with that? I used to get alot of cash for the cars and now they are cheap chinese sh*t. I rob 3 stores for more money in less time these days. 

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

Curious as to what others have to say - what annoys or frustrates you most in GTAO???

My biggest annoyance - when VEHICLES vanish when trying to enter them 

I'm guessing this due to server limitations as to how many active cars can be in a session ??  anyone know?>

Being kicked from Deathmatches because my rank is above 100

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

Yesterday I had an experience that made me think. I had a couple of hours and thought I might as well have some fun with this game. I wanted to practice my skills with the jet minigun so I stole a Frogger and flew to the military base. Once there I tried to get away in the jet but was promptly blown up. Once outside I called my mechanic and took the Entity over the fence. I was blown up again and this time my car got impounded as well. This happened several times and I never got to experience the fun sandbox style gaming I intended when I turned on my PS3. I had to do the same stupid things again and again. Get to the base, get blown op, call mechanic, call merryweather for chopper, go to the impound, etc. etc. 

I know that there has to be challenges and that you have to work for a vehicle like the jet. But c'mon. The mechanics of the game ruin the whole purpose of the game. Normally I get the jet in the first or second try but yesterday it was nearly impossible. 

Why would you spend that much money and time creating a sandbox like this and then completely ruin the fun afterwards? It's really mindboggling.

VintageWorld
  • VintageWorld

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • Turkey

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Can I say earning cash when you're broke because players blow up cars even if you're just driving by........

Keriboe
  • Keriboe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

1. Cops that ram into your car and you end up getting a wanted level.

2. When taking a plane/helicopter at the Grand Senora Desert suddenly a gang war starts.

3. Jerks that shoot you for no reason, me getting a tank and shooting them 10 times back, person who killed me messaging: "tanknoob". Please, you deserve it. You started it.

4. The new mechanic spawning my car 100 ft away

5. When trying to take a jet, jet despawns

6. Auto-Aim kids that think they are pro

7. Kids in High End super cars that shoot you for no reason.

8. People that judge you by level, (rank 1000 btw). Telling me that I used a DNS which is false.

9. POLICE HELICOPTERS...

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:00 PM Edited by muddeprived, 24 February 2014 - 01:01 PM.

Yesterday I had an experience that made me think. I had a couple of hours and thought I might as well have some fun with this game. I wanted to practice my skills with the jet minigun so I stole a Frogger and flew to the military base. Once there I tried to get away in the jet but was promptly blown up. Once outside I called my mechanic and took the Entity over the fence. I was blown up again and this time my car got impounded as well. This happened several times and I never got to experience the fun sandbox style gaming I intended when I turned on my PS3. I had to do the same stupid things again and again. Get to the base, get blown op, call mechanic, call merryweather for chopper, go to the impound, etc. etc. 

I know that there has to be challenges and that you have to work for a vehicle like the jet. But c'mon. The mechanics of the game ruin the whole purpose of the game. Normally I get the jet in the first or second try but yesterday it was nearly impossible. 

Why would you spend that much money and time creating a sandbox like this and then completely ruin the fun afterwards? It's really mindboggling.

I don't think I ever saw a regular citizen steal a fighter jet before so having it nearly impossible to do makes sense to me. 

1. Cops that ram into your car and you end up getting a wanted level.

2. When taking a plane/helicopter at the Grand Senora Desert suddenly a gang war starts.

3. Jerks that shoot you for no reason, me getting a tank and shooting them 10 times back, person who killed me messaging: "tanknoob". Please, you deserve it. You started it.

4. The new mechanic spawning my car 100 ft away

5. When trying to take a jet, jet despawns

6. Auto-Aim kids that think they are pro

7. Kids in High End super cars that shoot you for no reason.

8. People that judge you by level, (rank 1000 btw). Telling me that I used a DNS which is false.

9. POLICE HELICOPTERS...

I would think they spawn the vehicle far away, out of sight, so that other players around you are not aware of it. This reduces the chances of them going after it and blowing it up. Happens all the time to me when I leave my car unattended and someone is nearby and knows it's mine. I was playing yesterday and just got out of a random dominator I stole and was about to run to my vehicle that was just dropped off around the corner but some dork drove by and blew up the dominator and tried to kill me while I was passive. Luckily the car was dropped off around the corner out of view of the idiot. 

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

I'm sure many of you folks can agree with me - COPS!

I hate how they always appear in groups when you get a one star for shooting in the damn ground. I mean, seriously? Especially how the always bump into you.

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

I don't think I ever saw a regular citizen steal a fighter jet before so having it nearly impossible to do makes sense to me.

That's not the point. With this logic there would be no reason to play the game at all because reality would be just the same. 

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by muddeprived, 24 February 2014 - 01:35 PM.

That's not the point. With this logic there would be no reason to play the game at all because reality would be just the same. 

Not to me. The game is pretty realistic and allows you to do, or attempt to do, some things that you cannot do/attempt in real life without going to prison or get killed. You can easily steal a car at a stop light in real life just as easy as it is in the game and same thing goes to stealing jet planes from air bases (which is far more difficult, nearly impossible in real life). You can attempt it in real life and pretty much fail and go to jail (or die as you've been doing) or you get extremely lucky and make it past authorities and actually steal the jet but still get shot down shortly after. Allowing you to easily gain access to a fighter jet from a military base would make the game too easy and unrealistic.

I haven't attempted to steal the jets yet but I've seen others attempt and fail time and time again.   

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

Not to me. The game is pretty realistic and allows you to do, or attempt to do, some things that you cannot do/attempt in real life without going to prison or get killed. You can easily steal a car at a stop light in real life just as easy as it is in the game and same thing goes to stealing jet planes from air bases (which is far more difficult, nearly impossible in real life). You can attempt it in real life and pretty much fail and go to jail (or die as you've been doing) or you get extremely lucky and make it past authorities and actually steal the jet but still get shot down shortly after. Allowing you to easily gain access to a fighter jet from a military base would make the game too easy and unrealistic.

I haven't attempted to steal the jets yet but I've seen others attempt and fail time and time again.   

Although once you've got the jet they just let you keep it. Realism can kill fun and I wouldn't want to do my characters laundry either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users